ColonialPonytailLikeJen Pt. 443

Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699

« Older   Newer »

1.     +32   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I started watching her packing videos way back when and got sucked into the gift guides, Disney trips, traveling, parties. She was happy and so cute.

Then it started getting a little weird, dark and quite creepy once I started noticing the Daddy/Daughter thing going on, the over the top birthday celebrations, notes, poems and before reading the poem, note whatever, Jen always asking nervously is this going to be sexual? All the long baths before bed, backups of backups of backups and then finally me noticing this massive hoard of crap. Probably really nice crap, but bins upon bins upon bins. The basement laundry room at RM1, stacked floor to ceiling.

Then when she got pregnant with CC, it got so boring I quit watching regularly. I did witness the vegan debacle. The beginning of the end.

Eventually I found the bakery and I was so glad there were other people who were as gobsmacked as I was with what was happening in the Ross World.

Now she's so depressed and so far up her own a$$, it's beyond words. How is it that people pay money to watch her "content?"

2.     +43   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jen, many of us moms are flustered and scatterbrained because they are trying to manage 8 million things at once. You have like, 3 things to manage. And endless financial resources to do so.
    Really makes me think that Don took care of SO much stuff for Jen so she could faff around and now that she's divorced she doesn't know how to take care of herself.

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 15/1/2024, 18:17) 
    66? Where are you?? I'm coming over. 17 here

I’m in the coastal southeast part of the country. It’s up to 68 now. We do have some cold nights coming up- it’s supposed to be down in the 20s at night this weekend, but right now it’s a beautiful afternoon!

4.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Really, another advent calendar? You are a miserable woman, if you don’t give that box to your children.
    Of course, you are a miserable human.

5.     +30   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She probably didn’t forget that advent calendar. She probably hides it in her office so that she can have it to herself.
    How can she forget it two years in a row? Sus.

6.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jesus Christ, that mess of a desk behind her. She REALLY needs to start scrapbooking / journaling / whatever in a virtual way. And then have that printed out and delivered as a finished album. The last thing she needs is yet another interest to buy more clutter for. Just go virtual, Jen! It's only January and that scrapbooking crap is already turning into one big mess.

7.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I was a scrapbooker ... I'm not anymore, I just got over it which again, I think is ok. It's ok to have a hobby, it's ok to move past a hobby, etc.

In 2016 when she started December Daley I just couldn't afford it but I did look at the products and love them. When I could afford it in 2021 I did it. I bought the set and extras and completed an album and I did the same in 2022. This year I didn't even have the desire to look at the products, for some reason, I fell out of love with scrapbooking. In a way you almost experience things more freely because I'm not always looking to take a picture of everything or chase down the ephemera etc. I wonder if like in 2023 everything sold out per usual or are more people moving on?

QUOTE (Livi! @ 15/1/2024, 21:31) 
    Jesus Christ, that mess of a desk behind her. She REALLY needs to start scrapbooking / journaling / whatever in a virtual way. And then have that printed out and delivered as a finished album. The last thing she needs is yet another interest to buy more clutter for. Just go virtual, Jen! It's only January and that scrapbooking crap is already turning into one big mess.

The virtual stuff looks so much sleeker neater modern ... I've started just creating one thing on Shutterfly for every trip we've taken in the last year and it's just .... Better lol

8.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I think I've had too much peppermint bark today. I need to lay off the photoshop.

Screenshot%202034

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    1. Please correct me. Were the kids outside when she was in her office doing her memory whatever it was?
    2. Can't remember 9 people birthdays? I have four sibling their kids which are many and then their kids kids, even my cousins bday, total of 25to 30 but you know I remember because being blood relatives, not to mentions friends bday and inlaws bdays and my husbands sibling and the nieces and nephews. I don't have them written down but I do know the month. Jen has all of 9 people and she needs to write them down.

10.     +40   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    omg I have not heard someone use “all that and a bag of chips” since 1997 or so

also…2924 :lol:

IMG_3186

11.     +24   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Sinking my teeth into a vegan oat froth latte

Status
    Why is that album “all that”? It’s literally just a plain boring 9x12 album.
    Her thumb makes me irrationally angry.

12.     +63   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    To be fair, that’s the year she will actually end up finishing it 😂

13.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why didn't she use the unused black 9x12 album that she already had? I knew she wouldn't.

14.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    It's...a white album. What's so "all that and a bag of chips" about it?

15.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 15/1/2024, 21:41) 
    omg I have not heard someone use “all that and a bag of chips” since 1997 or so

also…2924 :lol:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10578281/IMG_3186.jpeg)

She's planning her next trip...TO THE FUTURE!

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142865 views