ColonialPonytailLikeJen Pt. 443

Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699

« Older   Newer »

1. Traumatized Nail Technician
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 17/1/2024, 03:15) 
    While I don’t think Don & Jen are ever getting back together, I wouldn’t be surprised if, when the dust-up occurred at RM3, the thought didn’t run through Jen’s mind.

I mentioned before that I bet, when Jen 1st learned about what happened, she automatically assumed that it would result in a split for Don & Tensleigh.

And, even if Jen’s not interested in getting back together in a husband-wife relationship w/ Don, I’m sure she thought that, if Tensleigh were no longer around, Jen would be welcomed back into the Ross Family & she could return to being an honorary Melissa & return to doing all the things & going to Utah w/ the Ross Family. And they’d all be one big happy family again.

I think that that’s maybe why she was so manic when she 1st learned about whatever happened - even if it meant she was going to have to full-time parent for a bit. And I’m sure she was pretending to be all supportive & loyal to Don - so that AFTER Tensleigh was gone, the Rosses would realize that it’s JEN - the 1st Mrs. Donald Ross - who has been the real, true daughter-in-law the whole time & they’d throw her a proverbial “Welcome Back” party & would be ever so grateful to Jen for all the sacrifices she’s made & for how supportive & loyal she’s always been to the Ross Family.

“It’s you, Jen. It’s always been you. Our family was just not the same without you, & we’re so happy that that other woman is GONE & Jen is back. You will always be an honorary Melissa because YOU, and you alone, complete the Ross Family.”

And, then, when Jen realized that Don & Tensleigh weren’t dunzo & that none of the above was going to happen, THAT’S when she told everyone to “F off” but in a KIND way, of course, & went from a smug, manic high to her current state of doom & gloom.

Honestly...You nailed it.
    I seriously always enjoy your posts.

2.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 17/1/2024, 04:04) 
    OMG, what a thought of Jen in RM3. Can you see her in there, geez she would have that place full of furniture and decor along with a truckload of crap. (Binders and Bins) If she is smug now what would she be like then?

I agree they will never ever get back together!! That Magic has fizzled.

They’re definitely not getting back together IMO, mostly because I can’t see Don ever putting up with her again (or anyone for that matter). But if in some alternate universe they did there is NO way Jen would ever consider moving into RM3, RM4 would have to be purchased, and far grander in every way, before Jen would even consider moving some of her hoard.

3.     +44   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think Don would ever take Jen back. I also don't have high hopes that his new marriage is going to last in the long run. I think Don will be one of those rich men that have a bunch of ex wives.

4.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I agree and have said this since the whole thing started. I don't think Jen wants Don back. I DO think that when shit went down, she thought she would have her ass kissed by Suzanne and the Rosses and bring her into the fold as the OG Mrs., but really they just needed her to babysit AKA be a mom. That's when she started spewing about boundaries.....when the Rosses put theirs up.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Had to laugh when I saw this one. The Bunion Corrector

www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8gh19kt/

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 1/16/2024, 06:15 PM) 
    While I don’t think Don & Jen are ever getting back together, I wouldn’t be surprised if, when the dust-up occurred at RM3, the thought didn’t run through Jen’s mind.

I mentioned before that I bet, when Jen 1st learned about what happened, she automatically assumed that it would result in a split for Don & Tensleigh.

And, even if Jen’s not interested in getting back together in a husband-wife relationship w/ Don, I’m sure she thought that, if Tensleigh were no longer around, Jen would be welcomed back into the Ross Family & she could return to being an honorary Melissa & return to doing all the things & going to Utah w/ the Ross Family. And they’d all be one big happy family again.

I think that that’s maybe why she was so manic when she 1st learned about whatever happened - even if it meant she was going to have to full-time parent for a bit. And I’m sure she was pretending to be all supportive & loyal to Don - so that AFTER Tensleigh was gone, the Rosses would realize that it’s JEN - the 1st Mrs. Donald Ross - who has been the real, true daughter-in-law the whole time & they’d throw her a proverbial “Welcome Back” party & would be ever so grateful to Jen for all the sacrifices she’s made & for how supportive & loyal she’s always been to the Ross Family.

“It’s you, Jen. It’s always been you. Our family was just not the same without you, & we’re so happy that that other woman is GONE & Jen is back. You will always be an honorary Melissa because YOU, and you alone, complete the Ross Family.”

And, then, when Jen realized that Don & Tensleigh weren’t dunzo & that none of the above was going to happen, THAT’S when she told everyone to “F off” but in a KIND way, of course, & went from a smug, manic high to her current state of doom & gloom.

I'm sentimental sometimes and am even surprised at myself that I suggested it. What sparked the thought was trying to picture what would work out best for the kids, not what the most likely scenario would be. Thanks for humoring me and bringing me back to Planet "what do we call it?" Earth!
    :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status

That's a great fairy story that ain't going to happen!

8.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Don & Tens aren’t going to get divorced.

They have already been divorced once and they have kids involved. I think Don knows she’s high quality and he’s gonna do what it takes to keep her

Now Jen is delusional enough to think it might happen… and maybe she would bathe more

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

I think this is pretty accurate.

Only detail I remember though: the whole thing about "you can tell someone to fuck off and still be a nice person while doing so" started several weeks or so before the shit hit the fan at RM3. So I'm not sure exactly how that ties into the whole situation that unfolded later on, but I'm pretty sure it was not an actual reaction after that big thing happened over at RM3.

The whole month of December was weird as hell. She rambled on and on about telling people to fuck off, but how she was still a nice person, and then "boundaries, boundaries, boundaries", where everyone was like wtf is wrong with her. And then, that thing happened at RM3, and she got all manic. And then she calmed down and had this very smug reaction, like she was enjoying the shitshow over at the other house (and that's where I think maybe she briefly saw herself getting back into the Ross clan ... fawning over old Don pictures with the children and his family in her scrapbooks). And now I don't know ... we're kind of stuck in boring babysitting mode I guess.

10.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's hard to know what Jen is thinking because right now she's sharing boring Peloton and photos of the house looking a mess because she's being forced to babysit Two! kids. She is also being careful to only show how much of a fantastic time she's having with the kids because she knows she gets criticism for her lack of parenting enthusiasm. So this is her perfect opportunity to act like she's totally loving every minute with her precious darlings, and oh no it turns out their father isn't so angelic after all.

The best thing for the kids will be for things to go back to normal at the Ross family home so they can see their step siblings again and get back to their normal routine. Jen can't seem to do anything other than exist in the house while she has the kids because parenting is too much of a struggle to actually give those kids anything other than movies to watch and in-the-house activities. So no chance of anything fun happening for us to watch, other than Jen eventually cracking up because she's the Only Adult Present.

11.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I always hope that parents will reconcile, IF they’ve been through real counseling and they can actually move past their issues and the relationship will be healthy, for the kids. I’m not for staying together for the kids no matter what, but I am for trying every thing you possibly can to work it out for before calling it quits. But, I know Jen and Don are spoiled selfish brats and they would never do any sort of hard work or actually *gasp* admit they were wrong about something. So that’s never going to happen. I wish it would though, just for CC and Donny to have both of their parents, and would mean that the adults had gotten their heads out of their own asses and grown up.

12.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol, I think in Jen's heart of hearts, she would love for Don to be single and come crawling back.

I don't think it will happen, of course. There's too much at stake at RM3. But she did change her word of the year from "onward" to "magic" for a reason.

13.     +23   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    they won't get back together simply cuz she posted a Taylor swift song about it

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HotHotMommySteak @ 1/17/2024, 05:27 AM) 
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 1/16/2024, 06:15 PM) 

I'm sentimental sometimes and am even surprised at myself that I suggested it. What sparked the thought was trying to picture what would work out best for the kids, not what the most likely scenario would be. Thanks for humoring me and bringing me back to Planet "what do we call it?" Earth!
    :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

Maybe the F**k off message was because Tens offered to keep the childcare arrangements status quo so that the kids could still be together.
    Tens is very much the motherly type and maybe she didn't want this situation to disrupt her kids as well.

15.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My personal opinion is that they did counseling and Jen didn't like being told it was her fault. I always thought that when she brought the issue to Judith, she finally heard some truths and fired her.

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142905 views