ColonialPonytailLikeJen Pt. 443

Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This live is soooooooo boring. No wonder people don't check in there. People check in here because it is in-ter-es-ting. The salesperson forgetting to include the Mulberry box was a white-knuckle thriller compared to this. Now, who has some PowderRoomCandy for me?!!

2.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She actually said a hip replacement is likely in her future? OMG, I love that for her! She has abused her body for years, all in the name of exercising for her mental health (psst Gene, it isn’t working!). She has selfishly ignored her children and her dying dog to have more exercise time. Who’s going to take care of her after the surgery? Her kids probably won’t. She will have to hire someone whose job it is to care for her. This person will be referred to as a dear friend, no doubt.

3.     +49   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This me time stuff took her over. Has anyone met anyone who says the words "me time" or fixates on me time or worries about me time more than Jen Ross? Or actually has more me time than Jen Ross??

When you order food on Fridays it's a treat. If you do it everyday it's gross. She would get more out of me time if it wasn't me time all the time.

Honestly her biggest problem is that she is completely fixated on herself... All day everyday is processing how she's feels, not how she feels about the state of the world or the country or her children or her job or her patrons, but how she feels about herself. It's batshit crazy.

4.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Splurgysplurge , yes! Even before watching her latest bs, I immediately thought of her when a friend posted this MLK quote.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%2011.51.02%20PM

5.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 19/1/2024, 05:18) 
    This live is soooooooo boring. No wonder people don't check in there. People check in here because it is in-ter-es-ting. The salesperson forgetting to include the Mulberry box was a white-knuckle thriller compared to this. Now, who has some PowderRoomCandy for me?!!

giphy-20

6. Traumatized Nail Technician
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 19/1/2024, 01:19) 
    Oh good lord. She's so manic. Her voice is like nails down a chalkboard to me. Part baby voice/Part airhead.

Geno, if your kids like tumbling, get them into gymnastics. One of my sons started gymnastics at 4 y/o. He did it for 10 years until he broke his arm doing a back handspring.

Uh oh. That's probably not going to motivate her.

Seriously, when she does handle those kids, she might as well be handling hard-boiled eggs.

7.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 19/1/2024, 04:39) 
    She's STILL punishing herself with running? She just said her hip will never fully recover and she may need a hip replacement down the road.

I called that outcome earlier this year. No surprise that she finally came clean on prognosis because she can no longer chin dance around it.

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 19/1/2024, 03:23) 
    Reporting for duty ❤️Screenshot_20240118-2121482

QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 18/1/2024, 21:02) 
    I think it’s Clover.

CatsAndDogsAreSuperiorToTheBitchThatWogsLikeJen

9.     +43   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 19/1/2024, 03:21) 
    Who doesn’t like cats now I’m sad 😢

I'm African and a lot of people are superstitious about them so I have always been sensitive about it ❤️ but I love them so so so much!

Also did anyone catch in the live how she took time off from traveling to help Winnie? Can someone remind me when that was? Was it when she dropped her off at the vet to be put down so she could immediately go on a trip?

10.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Friend of mine used to run marathons (and actually train for them, etc). They were told if they kept it up they'd need a hip replacement. They stopped running and 20+ years later still have original parts, no replacement. Continuing to run wasn't worth it so they found something else.

Jin... she wants the attention.

11.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I just couldn’t make it through that live. How many Patreons showed up for the live and how many people left the live early? Maybe it got more interesting after 20 minutes.

Bespoke’ thumbnail was worth my 20 minutes :hearty-laugh:

12.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 1/19/2024, 12:38 PM) 
    I just couldn’t make it through that live. How many Patreons showed up for the live and how many people left the live early? Maybe it got more interesting after 20 minutes.

Bespoke’ thumbnail was worth my 20 minutes :hearty-laugh:

I couldn't make it through either. Hearing how Donnie and Charlotte prefer their noodles was boring enough once, let alone twice.

13.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    I just finished that pathetic display called a "live". She is freaking clueless and so doom and gloom it drives me insane!

Parent your children, you twat! My grandkids are 11 and 14, they have phones and sm accounts that are monitored closely by mom and dad. Her bullsh1t about "I didn't havr a phone....I didn't text" You idiot!!!! THE WORLD IS DIFFERENT NOW!!!

And the food thing? Unless they have allergies you are not doing them any favors. The world does not cater to picky people.

Loving the pet pics! Is there a secret to doing it? I've been trying with no success.

14.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh no single working mom is having the longest month ever.
    Attached Image
    IMG_2480

15.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is time so hard for Jenny to figure out? Or maybe it’s just a conversation starter like most of us will talk about the weather.
    Also, give your kids a variety of foods. I always told my kid that if they didn’t like what I cooked they would have to make themselves a peanut butter sandwich. That only happened once . They learn to try new things.

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142865 views