ColonialPonytailLikeJen Pt. 443

Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/19/2024, 01:21 PM) 
    "Really FELT myself using Instagram as a crutch for... today in an undeniable way...
    Yes I floundered but I also blossomed and I do that publicly and privately. I will not be encumbered with my old nonsense"
    A frickin' loon.

PM

Sorry, I'm late. Same sip of tea straight from the original Breville. I still can't read that one word.

Edit: Acknowledgement, maybe?

SPOILER (click to view)
    Screenshot%202039

2.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/19/2024, 01:37 PM) 
    "Cleaning and prepping the components of Winnie's wheelie to send to Brandi [Kindcaid] ... feels raw in the most... way"
    Jen attempting to buy friends again

PM

The most beautiful way.

She's such a freak.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Screenshot%202040

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wait why was she sending Winnie’s wheelie to Brandi?

4.     +38   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarkattack @ 20/1/2024, 01:47) 
    Wait why was she sending Winnie’s wheelie to Brandi?

Maybe her $2500 donation wasn’t enough

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    EvenMoreExhaustingThanMyChildrenLikeJen

PerpetuallyExhaustingwithPlannersandPeletonLikeJen

EncumberedwithExhaustingNonsenseandFlounderingwithmyPeletonandPlannersLikeJen

6.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 1/19/2024, 09:07 AM) 
    How does a Labral tear translate into a hip replacement? Drama much, Jen?

It does not. Lady gaga had one and she makes a living dancing. Girl ain't gaga...even by a long shot.

QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 1/19/2024, 09:53 AM) 
    She was dropping hints again.

But if D** was so bad he had to disappear for 90 days, why is she so eager and sure she's sending her precious babies back? :rolleyes:

You got a point there....

7.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Today’s ‘cafe visit’ was in her old hangout - the town where she and That Man had their newlywed condo of yore. That was also a frequent Winnie-by-the-lake constitutional locale. Obviously a Jen reclamation site….

8.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I mean, we've all had exhausting days with our families and kids but to write it down and then show it publicly 👀 and preserve that day in an album that will only ever end up with those specific kids pictured. Wow. Also, to do so knowing those kids might one day visit the Forum where this has been seen and discussed. Such a clueless bitch. Why not just get a Billboard or a megaphone and keep putting those kids down properly.

9.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    How would someone use IG as a crutch? Lol

10.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I call BS on her planning "2-3 months ahead"

11.     +55   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s one thing to say “I’m exhausted!” at the end of a long day. But saying your children are “exhausting” is labeling them. And that’s just wrong.

12.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let's circle back to the christmas comment about the "stuff she would have to do after she got those presents"......which is why she doesn't "do" presents....
    when in reality....she didn't want to click around on amazon and buy anything for her brother and parents. Let's circle back around to that, shall we? Thats better than slow trotting or whatever kind of sportswear outfit she is doing with her commentary.

I am curious to see how this blue car situation plays out. Right now she has too much stuff in her garage again....even though she just cleaned it out. 90 days is quite a while for a car to sit in a public lot. The battery is going to be dead. There will be gas problems. There also could be animals living under the hood. This weather is severe and this is not great on cars. It could be gone and she would be none the wiser. Does anyone know where she parked it? I certainly hope she didn't tell the world blue's location. If the car disappears she wouldn't have to worry about cleaning her garage to find someplace to store it. She would also get a nice check to buy more fitness clothing or disney holidays..they Jen are really going to need that disney trip after these 90 days are up. She could even go on the holiday alone because disney elevated cruiser status levels aren't just bought...they are earned by participation. You know, all normal people cruise on Disney without children.

Also, if her children are exhausting, there are people that can help you with that. They are called child care professionals, nannies, abuelas, sitters. She doesn't even HAVE to raise her own kids. She can have a flock of caretakers, just like the Kardashians or something. If she gets help, I can't wait to hear her complain about the people raising her children. The nannies would end up being paid friends for Jen which would just be depressing. Maybe Jen should get a housekeeper and a handyman again to help her manage her household full of feelings items. Maybe those hired hands could "help" her. I can see the children being happy that mama has a normal personhousehold helper.

No one believes me that this woman is a real person. I tell people about her and they think she is character in a book or a TV show. She does not behave like a real person.

All of this chaos and catastrophe that has a set off cataclysmic level crisis of calamity....in Jen's world.

13.     +52   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It definitely says acknowledgement.

"Really FELT myself using Instagram as a crutch for acknowledgement today in an undeniable way and ultimately put the phone down for the evening.

Yes, I blundered but I also blossomed and I do that publicly and privately. I will not be encumbered with my old nonsense."

She's basically admitting she KNOWS she has a problem and runs to instagram for attention. Yet that freak still does it because she can't help herself.

What was she posting back on February 8? :shifty:

ETA: I found my comment and the thread from back then. I'm dyinggggg, it was the unhinged forced dancing.

:hearty-laugh:

easy_gif1675872267976

Edited by Good Morning Friends - 19/1/2024, 21:24

14.     +44   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LMAO she had to journal about that!!! She was shitting herself for being so ~loosey goosey~
    I love that she felt as ashamed of herself as we did. Look what you made us watch!

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 1/19/2024, 11:24 PM)
    I haven’t finished either the live or the planner vlog yet because… Holy Mackerel. Could she BE any more boring & inane?!

But, in the planner vlog, Jen is going on & on about the Mary Englebert planner she bought at the end of the year. According to her, she bought it mainly for the “nostalgia” because her planner/journal hobby began when she was around 5th grade & she received a Mary Englebert planner/journal/calendar thing.

Jen asks herself, “Did I need it?”

Jen answers herself, “No, probably not.”

She did NOT need it. She keeps daily appts & things of similar nature on her phone’s calendar.

The purchase of the Mary Englebert journal/calendar/planner thing was excessive & wasteful.

But, Jen, do you know WHO may have liked & enjoyed her 1st Mary Englebert planner/calendar/journal?

Your daughter, that’s who!

Do you remember the feelings you had when you were a little girl? Do you remember how you liked to get cute things like a Mary Englebert calendar/planner/journal? Do you remember how it inspired a hobby that sticks with you even today?

You obviously do since you said you bought it for yourself because of “nostalgia.”

Do you EVER have any thought AT ALL for your own little girl?

Does it EVER cross your mind to maybe, at least once, NOT purchase juvenile stuff for YOURSELF &, instead, purchase the juvenile stuff just for your children to enjoy so that they too someday can remember their childhood w/ fond nostalgia?

Yes, CC is maybe a little young for a full-blown calendar/planner/journal, but she may have liked something like a Mary Englebert sketch book or coloring book.

Jen, you are mother. You once were a little girl. You are no longer a little girl, but, guess what? Now, you have your own little girl.

I don’t know any other mother that doesn’t also usually think of her own daughter when something “nostalgic” from her girlhood comes to her mind.

QUOTE (rosarita @ 1/20/2024, 03:10 AM)
    Let's circle back to the christmas comment about the "stuff she would have to do after she got those presents"......which is why she doesn't "do" presents....
    when in reality....she didn't want to click around on amazon and buy anything for her brother and parents. Let's circle back around to that, shall we? Thats better than slow trotting or whatever kind of sportswear outfit she is doing with her commentary.

I am curious to see how this blue car situation plays out. Right now she has too much stuff in her garage again....even though she just cleaned it out. 90 days is quite a while for a car to sit in a public lot. The battery is going to be dead. There will be gas problems. There also could be animals living under the hood. This weather is severe and this is not great on cars. It could be gone and she would be none the wiser. Does anyone know where she parked it? I certainly hope she didn't tell the world blue's location. If the car disappears she wouldn't have to worry about cleaning her garage to find someplace to store it. She would also get a nice check to buy more fitness clothing or disney holidays..they Jen are really going to need that disney trip after these 90 days are up. She could even go on the holiday alone because disney elevated cruiser status levels aren't just bought...they are earned by participation. You know, all normal people cruise on Disney without children.

Also, if her children are exhausting, there are people that can help you with that. They are called child care professionals, nannies, abuelas, sitters. She doesn't even HAVE to raise her own kids. She can have a flock of caretakers, just like the Kardashians or something. If she gets help, I can't wait to hear her complain about the people raising her children. The nannies would end up being paid friends for Jen which would just be depressing. Maybe Jen should get a housekeeper and a handyman again to help her manage her household full of feelings items. Maybe those hired hands could "help" her. I can see the children being happy that mama has a normal personhousehold helper.

No one believes me that this woman is a real person. I tell people about her and they think she is character in a book or a TV show. She does not behave like a real person.

All of this chaos and catastrophe that has a set off cataclysmic level crisis of calamity....in Jen's world.

1. Not a surprise Jen does not buy her daughter a planner just to help fill it with stickers. (a life long craft and a hobby to keep her busy and Jen won't be exhausted. ) So many women would want to have that type of exhaustion and can't). Look how she threw out or sold expensive Jewelry D gave her. She did not bother to save it for her or the name brand handbags that would be vintage when CC grows up. Jen is a miserable Person.

2. In the best Julie Andrews singing Voice. "Wouldn't it be lov ve ly" if the kids got a nanny who speaks a different language and then they talk about Jen behind her back. OMG.

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142865 views