ColonialPonytailLikeJen Pt. 443

Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Applesoranges @ 1/12/2024, 09:49 PM) 
    Rebecca Kennedy would be Genes favorite. I find Rebecca to be so annoying and unlikable. Least favorite peloton instructor for sure.

OMG I CANNOT stand Rebecca Kennedy!!!! How am I also not surprised that she is one of her favorites. I know people are gonna roast me for this one, but I also cannot stand Christine D. I've taken a few rides with her and she always looks like she's gonna cry and has legit cried on one of the rides I was on. No thank you.

2.     +67   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It takes a lot of work to pack up a 5 and 8 year old? Jen constantly acts like she’s still got two under two.

The kids are at the age where they’re perfectly capable of packing a small backpack of books/toys/things to do. Donny will even sit by the door with his bag and wait to leave.

I guess Jill truly doesn’t do any babysitting, if the kids don’t already have these things at her house for them.

3.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 1/12/2024, 01:51 PM) 
    It takes a lot of work to pack up a 5 and 8 year old? Jen constantly acts like she’s still got two under two.

The kids are at the age where they’re perfectly capable of packing a small backpack of books/toys/things to do. Donny will even sit by the door with his bag and wait to leave.

I guess Jill truly doesn’t do any babysitting, if the kids don’t already have these things at her house for them.

Not only they are capable at that age, but they should be taught to do that, as a life skill in an emergency. I PRAAAAAAAY the SK or some other responsible adult practiced this with them. We practiced this with our kids around 5 years of age and had bug out bags prepped for us and the kids , for emergencies.
    Prolly way over the 3 heared one's head, but hopefully she will read and learn something.

4.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 1/12/2024, 01:49 PM) 
    Is it possible Jen is contemplating the idea of organizing the garage because she’s toying with the idea of moving her Garbage Dumpster home and parking it in the garage? If so she would need room for both vehicles?

Any thoughts?
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

I am BEGGING her to do this. Please give up the ridiculous solo traveller persona. It's not enjoyable for anyone. There is so much to explore within the "Lifestyle" domain and I hope that this forced extended time spent with her children and at home has made her feel more comfortable staying there. The worst content on Youtube is Jen touring random outhouses in America. No One Cares!! :tearing-hair:

5.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I have to thank you all for bringing all these photos and gifs of Jen’s hair. My hair is absolutely baby fine (thankfully I have a lotttt of it so it kind of masks it slightly) so sometimes I envy those with thick, luxurious locks. Then I see Jen’s pathetic ponytails and realise my hair isn’t so bad!

6.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jill’s always come across to me as a selfish bitch, just like Jenny.

I feel like she would make it known that she doesn’t want to babysit Jenny’s kids.

Jenny would dump CC and Donny at her parents house every chance she got, in the same way she dumped Winnie at Aunt Julie’s, if Jill was willing to take them.

Not saying it’s her job to constantly babysit the kids, it was not her choice to have them, but she doesn’t seem like a warm, loving grandmother who offers to have the kids so she can spend quality time with them type either.

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:

7.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's 37F and raining on top of snow and she's shocked and confused at how the snow could be melting.

The power was off for 6.5 hours and she keeps her house at 71F in the winter and it only fell to 68F. She had the fireplace going all day, which wouldn't add much heat but a little.

Why is she so impressed that her house heated up 3 degrees in 30 minutes? Does she never turn the heat down at night? Does she never turn the heat down when she leaves?

Screenshot_20240112_150432_Instagram

So hard to grab pjs, a change of clothes, toothbrushes and a few toys, books, ipads and go to her parents place. I wonder she is stress losinf hair if this seems like so much work to her.

8.     +40   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    please god let Jennifer leave the dumb "traveling" behind this year. bring Blue home to Illinois

9.     +43   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope she stays home too. The travel content is mind numbingly boring. The lifestyle content will be too, because Jen and lifestyle is a contradiction in terms, but at least it will give us so many snark possibilities.

You can only snark on Jen showing a dead patch of earth and calling it beautiful, or her gross car for so long. Show us the hoarder’s paradise you call home so we can snark our hearts out! :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

10.     +21   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The worst thing ever is to run out of pancake mix delulu like Jean. How about having no electricity and the circumstances having a four day weekend with you. Poor CC and Ronald Donald, too bad they can’t have a sleepover at RM3 with their siblings and Tens.

11.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is she taking photos of her thermostat? Get a friend! She obviously had no mom friend to text, "omg power out! Gotta keep these monsters alive! LOL" She lives in a massive metropolis, she was never in any danger of a single moment of discomfort.

12.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is taking photos of the thermostat because Peloton and The Bakery are her whole life. We told her the icicles are as sign of poor insulation, so of course, we get 4 IG stories of " SEE, IT AIN'T SOO".

Sad.

13.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I have my thermostat (similar to Jen's BTW) programmed to lower at night, heat up in the morning and for days I work at the office, be lowered during the work day. Weekends get a different schedule. If I'm away for more than 2 days, I might adjust depending on weather. But knowing Jinny, she keeps it constant at all times.

14.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Colonial Williamsburg is one of my favorite places, so this title is cracking me up! Jen needs a tricorn hat.

15.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was gonna start packing up the kids and go to her parents' house. Did she read that suggestion here? Someone recommended that a few hours before. :lol:

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142871 views