ColonialPonytailLikeJen Pt. 443

Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 1/13/2024, 08:40 AM) 
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 13/1/2024, 01:47) 
    I’m going to WDW in nine days. We’re staying at Pop Century. Should I vlog it for y’all and call everything by the wrong names? What do you want to see?

Don't forget to make a to do list and check off what already accomplished!

Some out of focus shots of the landscaping outside of the 70's section facing the courtyard.

2.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We close our drapes when it’s cold to help keep the heat in and keep the cold out. I can’t imagine what she spends on heat since she has no such drapes or curtains. Just bare cold glass. Crazy.

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 13/1/2024, 02:29) 
    Call me crazy but no way in hell would I ever put my kids names (and our surname) on the door. I don’t care that you’re on a ship.

I also wouldn’t leave my valuables unattended or leave my kids with complete strangers, but what do I know.

It’s not safe just because it’s Disney.

Story time…

When I was 9, a very creepy man was trying to give me a big lollipop at Disneyland. He wasn’t a vendor trying to sell it, he was just walking in the crowd holding a big lollipop and he kept trying to give it to me. I was holding my dad’s hand in the very crowded area. When my dad realized what he was doing, he pushed his hand away. I remember feeling scared afterwards. It didn’t feel like he was just trying to give a random kid a lollipop to make them happy. I remember that it felt sinister. My dad obviously felt the same way.

Anyway… she’s an idiot.

Yeah, I also have a similar story. I was about 6 and went with my family to our favourite restaurant. Since it was a familiar place my parents didn't mind letting me go to the bathroom by myself (it was the 90s).

As I was leaving, this man was standing by the door and pulled a candy out of his pocket and offered it to me. I said no and rushed back to the table upset (stranger danger). My dad went to check but the man was gone.

Maybe it was innocent but I remember the fear.

Jen is a naive shithead who might make the wrong decision one day and those kids have already been through enough.

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 12/1/2024, 21:51) 
    Serious question. What is the benefit of taking a walk outside, or a walk run on your treadmill when it is cold out vs a peloton ride? My butt and hips literally hurt on a bike. And Jen’s ass is fat. So why?

You have to find the right bike for you, and more importantly: the right saddle. My butt hurts on most bikes because those standard saddles are not specifically designed for women and offer zero comfort. When I bought my new bike: I immediately replaced the standard saddle with a larger one that has gel filling and whatnot; specifically sold for women. It was a game changer. Also have to make sure that the height of both the saddle in the middle and the handles at the front are set correctly for your body height, so that your back doesn't have to bend oddly.

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Your butt gets used to it lol.
    Denis is my man.

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lappal @ 13/1/2024, 03:12) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 1/13/2024, 02:29 AM) 
    Call me crazy but no way in hell would I ever put my kids names (and our surname) on the door. I don’t care that you’re on a ship.

I also wouldn’t leave my valuables unattended or leave my kids with complete strangers, but what do I know.

It’s not safe just because it’s Disney.

Story time…

When I was 9, a very creepy man was trying to give me a big lollipop at Disneyland. He wasn’t a vendor trying to sell it, he was just walking in the crowd holding a big lollipop and he kept trying to give it to me. I was holding my dad’s hand in the very crowded area. When my dad realized what he was doing, he pushed his hand away. I remember feeling scared afterwards. It didn’t feel like he was just trying to give a random kid a lollipop to make them happy. I remember that it felt sinister. My dad obviously felt the same way.

Anyway… she’s an idiot.

she would probably cry about someone doing that, in the same fashion she cried about the spoon while hiking

Is it the video where she cries while holding that silly spork? I've never seen it. Can someone link it to me? I keep seeing that screenshot here and it always cracks me up. 😂

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    :154:

8.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Spork meltdown: https://yewtu.be/watch?v=bTee4J0HDFE

It starts about 15:30 in.

How could this woman ever possibly teach her children resilience :snickering:

9.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 12/1/2024, 22:37) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 13/1/2024, 04:10) 
    I hate it too. She’s always in a “receiving” position never giving.

8438724991b647d23754a18e4374256e_400x400

Sadly, no longer available. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

10.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 13/1/2024, 13:38) 
    Spork meltdown: https://yewtu.be/watch?v=bTee4J0HDFE

It starts about 15:30 in.

How could this woman ever possibly teach her children resilience :snickering:

omg thank you! I always felt bad for giggling at the screenshot, because I had no idea if she was crying about something serious or what. And you know, you just don't laugh at somebody else's sadness. But now that I know what she was actually crying about, it makes it even funnier. 😂

11.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 1/13/2024, 08:40 AM) 
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 13/1/2024, 01:47) 
    I’m going to WDW in nine days. We’re staying at Pop Century. Should I vlog it for y’all and call everything by the wrong names? What do you want to see?

I want your significant other to buy you the spectacularly spectacular Princess Room Experience. Add it to your Pinterest Board to send him the hint :b_wink:

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    🤮🤮🤮

13.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 13/1/2024, 07:41) 
    A bookshelf is out of the question. Are you mad?! Those are "Seasonally appropriate" board books...they can only be out when mommy specifically allows them to be out!

Yup, because she’s a seasonal gal

:celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 13/1/2024, 08:42) 
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 13/1/2024, 08:40) 

Love the baby still in question so maybe leave me off the list 🥺

What did Jen say in her very first video in response to people asking her what does she do all day? There's a lot on my to do list today, there's a lot on it every day and I never get it all done. So maybe one day you'll get checked off that list ToDo.

15.     +39   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Dear content creator,

The ideal age range for kids board books is infant or baby to 4 years old. After the age of 4 or 5, developing brains seek greater depth to storytelling and characters, more in line with the types of stories found in picture books.

It’s difficult, but at your age, it’s time for you to step up to picture books and chapter books. Your kids can read them to you while you adjust to the big girl stories.

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142884 views