Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 18/1/2024, 01:23) 
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 17/1/2024, 23:44) 
    Oh yes. Who could forget Jen letting poor Charlotte just swim away willy nilly while she talked to her friends in the camera?

CC%20floating

This gif is haunting.

Can't you just hear the theme from Jaws when you watch it.

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    I just keep imagining the poor girl getting stung by a jellyfish and panicking.

3.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The thing is maybe CC wasn't too far out but if something happened to her Jen is too far away to get to her to help her. Tides are a bitch.

4.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A professional wrestler in the WWE who was in amazing shape died trying to save his son from a rip tide in the ocean. Jen is just negligent.

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Where were they swimming? I thought it was a lake?

6.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Friendlikejen @ 18/1/2024, 02:02) 
    Where were they swimming? I thought it was a lake?

Yes, it was Bear Lake, a smaller lake in Bear Lake State Park. So no jellyfish or sharks or riptides. Nonetheless, being near and in the water is dangerous, and children should be closely supervised, especially since the kids were quite young. CC was 5, Donny was 3.

7.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lake/ocean, really far/semi far.......JEN IS AN ASS!

8.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 17/1/2024, 22:46) 
    Jen needs to take her kids anywhere. The grocery store, library, etc. There's plenty of family oriented vacations she should take besides Disney. I will however say that Universal is not always a good option for smaller kids. There is less for them to do and more thrilling attractions. According to Jen, her kids would probably combust seeing the dinosaurs in the Jurassic Park area. A tradition of growing up in the burbs is a vacation to Wisconsin Dells. That's what the kids are missing.

Totally agree! What about normal things like movies, bowling take your daughter to get her nails done and lunch also she has a tradition with her mom and they see the Nutcracker why hasn’t CC been included it’s just sad 😢 or a baseball game minor league games are cheap and geared to children plus so much fun she refuses to do anything with them if it’s not Disney or a Disney a cruise it’s sick and controlling and down right lazy she really puts no effort into being a mom because she is so busy worrying about her needs and wants before her circumstances because Jen Boyle’s is selfish prick always was and always will be😤

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A lake in the middle of Utah doesn’t have tides or jellyfish. Lol. She probably could stand up in it. It looks really shallow based on how the tiny waves roll across the shore.

10.     +47   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Growing up with amazing beaches in Australia I have always been taught never turn your back on the water… which refers to the waves generally but imma extend that for Jennifer to NEVER turn your back on your CHILD in the water 😳
    She is such a poor excuse for a parent.

11.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If Jen loves her community SO MuUCH, she could be offering some extra chats or content while she’s on a YouTube hiatus. She has the time. She could do shop online with me short videos, have breakfast with me videos, build Legos with me chats, mini motivational moments - no editing required. Just quick bonus content or additional monthly lives.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 18/1/2024, 06:25) 
    A lake in the middle of Utah doesn’t have tides or jellyfish. Lol. She probably could stand up in it. It looks really shallow based on how the tiny waves roll across the shore.

No jellyfish but a child's imagination. She feels against her leg or sees a stick floating and thinks it's a shark or a monster and freaks out.

13.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I doubt Charlotte was able to swim back then. Kids can drown in 2 inches of water, and freaking out could have happened. Chin saw the opportunity as a flex.

14.     +42   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The real risk in that water is CC’s floaty tipping over and CC being face down in the water. This happened to my dd when she was around 4yo. She flipped with her face in the water and the floaty toy kind of trapping her so she couldn’t even flail/swim. Luckily I was right next to her in the pool. It happened so fast that I don’t know what made her tip but she just had just been floating around like CC. It was scary. May this be a PSA to stay near your kids even when they are floating around in a pool toy/floaty.

15.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Living in FL and having lived in AZ, kids drowning happens many times. People leave doors open, fences unsecured, and a lot of times, the adults are not watch the kids at all. Seeing it at WDW, the parents ignore the kids because Life Guards.

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142865 views