« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Many thanks to our MVP _withblunder_ for the new thread title!

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anxiety ridden Jen taking to some random sales person at an expo filled with people. Ok Jan.

3.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 1/19/2024, 12:57 AM) 
    Many thanks to our MVP _withblunder_ for the new thread title!

giphy

IOTD: And here I thought black was meant to be slimming. Also, what the hell is that shit quote supposed to mean??? Does it help if you have one big eye?

19%203

19%201-17056726395004

19%202-17056726398577

And our next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgg2y-disneyland-trave...anuary-19-.html

Noooo. Not another room service breakfast! Nothing like dining in the smell of stale farts and overhead fluorescent lighting. Jen of course didn't get enough yogurt for her granola which she sticks her finger into to... I don't know. Measure the depth? She apparently has never had milk and granola together before but I guess there's a first time for everything. She is a disgusting slob and wears the same hideous yellow smiley face sweater as she did the day before.

They go into the park and couldn't get a fast pass for an extremely popular Cars attraction but Jen doesn't seem phased. Poor Donald Duck has to have his photo taken with Jen in her sweat infused sweater. She then rubs it in that they can't go onto the Cars ride with a "sorry we missed this, honey". I'm sure the circumstances hear that all the time. Content Creator Like Jen's camera can't seem to focus on anything.

They fulfill Don's life long dream of going to In-N-Out before picking up the Melissas and getting stuff to draw more attention to the "hole in her foot". She tweeted out that she will be at the expo so even I was on tenterhooks to see if anyone actually showed up but they already came back (she mercifully didn't film) and not a single person found her. Boohoo. She will change her plan for the Princess Marathon.

Suze and Emily ditched the happily married couple (lol, who could blame them) so they could have a park day. Jen says instead they will have a pool day and shower before an early dinner. She shows off the uninteresting contents of her pool bag and the hotel lobby. They make it back to the room and Jen blah blah blahs about her snack box for the next morning and just barely visible as she puts it into the fridge is A BOTTLE OF TITOS! Blink and you'll miss it but she does point it out. That man could not have five seconds without a fucking drink. Gewd lawd.

Screenshot%202024-01-19%20152506

She basically squeals like a pig about being excited about going to dinner. I'm glad that present day Jen has stopped using the word "nosh". Emily and Suze are present for dinner so they have my condolences. She shows off all the alcoholic drinks at the table before laughing at Emily's soda like a bitch. Everyone humours her by allowing her to film their food. Everyone is shocked that Don enjoyed brussels sprouts. She basically stands over the table to get footage of the desserts. I would have lost my mind.

They get back from dinner and Jen does an outfit flat lay of her "busy bee" outfit but if you've seen one Jen RunDisney vlog, you've seen them all.

4.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Amazing catch with the hotel Titos!!

omg that belt on the black dress looks SO bad. Thank god Jen stopped trying to style herself & only wears Lycra now if that is the outcome. I really liked that teal Mulberry bag! I remember when she sold it on her divorce fire sale IG page.

5.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lol the Tito’s bottle

6.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    And stuffies on the hotel bed? Are these some she bought at Disney or does she travel with them, like she does now with her legless bear Jasper?

7.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    You wonder how Tens could watch this, see all the weird kink/baby talk, and still marry Don. As they say now, that's my "ick."

It's funny, the most personality he ever really showed was when he was talking to that waiter about the brussels sprouts. When he's only around Jen, his balls just go right in her purse.

8.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Tens had a huge window into this man's life for sure. I would've run a mile! Money, dull yet fancy dinners wouldn't be enough to put up with Don on any level.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 19/1/2024, 15:46) 
    Amazing catch with the hotel Titos!!

omg that belt on the black dress looks SO bad. Thank god Jen stopped trying to style herself & only wears Lycra now if that is the outcome. I really liked that teal Mulberry bag! I remember when she sold it on her divorce fire sale IG page.

Yes indeed! How interesting.

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: Sorry for the jump scare.

20%201-17057804174268

The next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlghci-disneyland-trave...ry-20-2013.html

RunDisney. Woo. Her bee costume is stupid but still a damn sight better than what she wears in current day. Don serves as her camera man as she chatters away before he heads to the sidelines capturing the speeches and finding Jen in the crowd and joining up with Suze and Emily to watch the start of Jen's corral. I know if it were Mr Blunder he'd still be asleep in the hotel room and I wouldn't blame him. I bet Jen misses this level of support.

We get to see the race from the POV of the Chear Squad as I guess she didn't have the best 2013 technology to film as she does today (thank God). He films the run through areas and shares the text about Jen's progress. It's all very boring but they cheer her on before heading to the finish line to wait even capturing the winner. Jen approaches the finish line and you can hear Don's excitement. She gives a post race interview, Don gives one last look at the outfit.

Jen is back behind the wheel saying she rinsed off the sweat in the shower so I assume no soap touched skin. She shows off her icing of her legs. She thought she wasn't going to make it. She shows off the medal and snack box. Typical Jen RunDisney shit except for the support. The Melissas got her a box of chocolate.

They go out to breakfast and Jen shows off the alcoholic drinks as expected and asks Emily an invasive question about drinking and breastfeeding after making fun of her soda. She shows off the food and Emily's two breakfasts. Suze calls Jen's burrito gigantic so of course she didn't finish it.

They go to the park and do lame park shit. They seem to spend hardly any time there before she's back at the room to take a bath. But, oh no, there's no hot water due to all the racers showering.

She wears her race medal to dinner and has to order two things to get World of Color tickets. She again makes fun of Emily's soda. It's very wash, rinse, repeat of all their meals together except with bad lighting. She films the World of Color and you can imagine the commentary before it starts. Jen is bummed she missed the fireworks as she didn't do her research cos what else is new?

Overall, extremely boring.

11.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    _withblunder_
    Thank you for your service!

That family was very supportive of Jen. You can tell it was more of being in support of Don because I'm sure Jen annoyed the shit out of them and they probably talked about her constantly when Don wasn't around.

I almost forgot about the snippy comment "not THAT close" when Don was filming her after the race.

Can I just say two hours and 15 minutes to finish the half marathon for the runner that came in 1st place, was very impressive.

Jen could never.

12.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Winnie being sick and having to eat chicken and rice and bitch Jen laughing about all of it ending up in her fur. Why didn't you cut her hair like a caring pet parent would do?

Stupid bitch cow.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: more Winnie attention seeking. And ID**’tEatSugar is right. She should have cut her hair.

21%201-17058476575529

21%202-17058476579254

Our next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlghjp-la-travel-vlog-t...ry-21-2013.html

Jen split up from the Rosses to fart around by herself for a couple of days. I've never met a person who needs so much away time. She makes Don take all the souvenirs and laundry home so she has more room in her bags.

She goes to the Grove and fittingly has lunch at The Fat Cow and goes window shopping even pausing at American Girl. She gets excited about Sticker Planet and the candy store like a 3 year old.

She checks into her hotel in Santa Monica which is way better than any of the AirBnbs she's ever stayed in. I still don't understand the purpose of this trip. Surely she could avoid Don at home? She orders a room service salad and glass of wine for girl dinner.

14.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen dining at "The Fat Cow" :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

Did Jen ever claim Winnie scratched and pulled at her face fur due to food allergies? I don't remember that. I do remember she had to go to Camp Julie's because she would pull her bows out when Jen was gone. Well d'uh! She was uncomfortable with her fur pulled back like that.

You know, I am an introvert and need a lot of alone time. That said I don't need to exclusively be alone 24/7/365 like she does. It's the strangest thing.

15.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Shot every time she says "cute".

The "but, ah" at the end of her sentences makes me wanna throat punch her.

She ordered a salad for dinner because she bought out Dylan's Candy bar and just wants to eat candy all night and justify it. (I mean, today WAS supposed to be a rest day, but she walked a lot, but, ah) 🙄

637 replies since 19/1/2024, 00:57   50718 views