Rewatch Pt. 16: MySILIsInTheMotheringWay,NowICan'tKeepDonAtBay

« Older   Newer »

1. Weird Like Jen
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Omg! I never saw that pic of Winnie with food all in her fur. :( Another reason for me to say "Poor Winnie"! Jen is just unfit, period!!

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My favorite part of the Tinkerbell Half Marathon vlog was she finger f**** two of the chocolates randomly at 15:29. She literally just pokes one of them for no reason.

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    You mean the chocolates that Suzanne and Emily were really "excited" for her to have?
    I'm not sure why she chose to say that. Almost like she wasn't really a fan of the chocolate gift but Suzanne and Emily were happy to give it to her so she was going to act like she was grateful.

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    She abruptly stops vlogging only to appear hours later saying she walked three hours looking at food options and then shows lots of shopping bags rather sneakily. I'm pretty sure she binge shopped and also binged ate and there was no 'salad and wine'. More like a purge and recover. She looked so sheepish and guilty at the end.

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: Intellectual Jen

22%201-17059297480527

22%202-17059297484932

The next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgho5-la-travel-vlog-3...ry-22-2013.html

Jen opens the vlog by reminding us for the umpteenth time that her camera was dropped and thus struggles to focus. She says that traveling aggravates her stummy issues so she doesn't want a big breakfast. I think you might be on to something Nefarious DisneyPrincess . She probably B&Ped and is feeling guilty. Her outfit of the day is hideous.

She goes out for more shopping with enough jerky cam to make one motion sick. She goes back to change and heads to the Santa Monica pier before going back yet again for lunch. The unnecessary back and forth would exhaust me. She has a cocktail, fish tacos, tea and a s'mores dessert which she wastes as she "doesn't want to push it".

Some maintenance people have to do work in her room and leave her some treats and a note. She then orders an absolutely wasteful room service meal of a salad, burger with fries and mac and cheese including a half bottle of champagne. She says that it's a celebration and she doesn't eat all the food. I just don't understand it.

6.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You know, watching these in real time she was odd but just quirky. Watching these back she has some serious mental stuff going on, almost positive ED and she is one shady bitch. It's so obvious now. I guess we are like Don who didn't see it as clearly all that time but now can't un-see it!

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The Titos in the fridge :7043:

8.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah this next day is similar. Denies herself food most of the day then chooses really terrible choices for someone with a tummy ache. Fish tacos, a massive heavy dessert, Mac n cheese, greasy fries and booze. She's not ordering a bit of plain toast is she? just straight back in to enough food for 2 or 3.

9.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Holy shit, that was a lot of food. She definitely starves herself so she can binge and make excuses.

What grown woman goes shopping and wears the clothes right away without laundering them, when they have plenty of other things wear? She is such a freak. I might give her a pass if she had a special occasion and nothing else to wear. Every day is a extra special Jen day, isn't it?

10.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Mac and cheese, salad and a burger for dinner and ice cream for lunch. Perfectly ordinary meal for someone who doesn’t binge

11.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can’t understand the purported reason for this trip. I hate so much her talk/laugh combination -can’t really explain but when she talks with her mouth wide open as she simultaneously laughs at how cute she finds herself.

She comes off much more like a spoiled teen spending Daddy’s money than she does a wife spending her husband’s. It is just that sense of lavish entitlement and the way she feels absolutely no shame or that she needs to ever give back in any way. I would be so embarrassed to prolong a vacation that someone else was paying for, when everyone else had gone home.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: Jen really needs to surrender herself to her reality and stop running away.

23%202

23%201-17060197758250

The next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlghqn-la-travel-vlog-p...ry-23-2013.html

She basically packs up to go home but not before ordering a huge room service breakfast and finding a battery for her luggage scale. She shows that her overstuffed carry on bag *still* fits under her seat.

She makes a big to do about missing *her* Don and how they were apart for 52 hours. Ugh, she was as happy as a pig in shit without him and it showed.

Again, calling food "nosh" :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Some hotel restaurant employee (waiter? manager? Jen doesn’t know because she has no idea how job roles are organized, having never actually been employed) brought her coffee by the hot tub. Probably trying to figure out why a 30 year old woman was on vacation by herself in mid-January. But princess Jen took it in stride as she is deserving of special treatment everywhere she goes.

Her laughing as she talks to herself is especially grating in this vlog

14.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    That IOTD of the Simple Abundance quote. Wow. #noselfawarenesslikeJen

ETA: fixed a misspelling. nospellingskillslikeIDES :20130930101758-5e972761:

Edited by ID**’tEatSugar - 1/23/2024, 01:05 PM

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm sorry but did she buy a belt and then wear it the day she was going to return it? Like she was just going to walk up to the register and whip it off her body and say I need a smaller size? And don't get me started on smaller size. Sure Jan.

664 replies since 19/1/2024, 00:57   52868 views