Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: "my Donald" rings with the same sincerity as "my CC" and "my Donny"

27%201-17142268892698

27%202-17142268897026

The next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgrjg-dont-wear-your-b...il-27-2013.html

She is awfully chipper this morning with no one cares exercise gab. She is coming across as quite manic as she talks about the stuff she wants to make from the Tone It Up website. Apparently there is still a lot of spaghetti and meatballs left which was made 4 days ago at this count. This doesn't surprise me as they use to eat week old soup. She tries to get Winnie jazzed up for a walk but she just sits there, her soul crushed.

She forgets to buy blue cheese even though she said she was making a list. OrganizedLikeJen. She shows an office haul including stickers so Jen can pretend play work.

She makes the muffins but the batter doesn't look right to me and she's also unsure. She adds a shit ton of blueberries. They look the same before and after.

Don, Jen and Winnie go on a "Togetherness walk together! To go get frozen yoghurt! It's a frozen yoghurt togetherness day! YEAAAAHHHH!" How could Don stand it??? Don describes the yoghurt as lovely but chaotic and a good concept.

She tries the muffin and calls it a cookie bite. She runs a bath with a bath bomb and a huge martini for the weekend. Whatever happened to martini Monday? They wrap up with a Harry Potter movie.

3.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The whole day-ate thing was stupid because she just replaced the d in date with a - . #smartlikeJen

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She was manic about her tone it up program because she was "desperate to run" but she has 4-6 weeks of no running. Henceforth the panic is setting in that she is going to gain weight. I suppose she thinks that fro yo is healthier than ice cream. Don's getting lucky tonight, so she pregames with a martini.

5.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "I'm not worried about it" as she's obviously shitting herself over her leg injury & inevitable weight gain.
    She keeps a stuffed animal on her dashboard because she's an infant.

PM

6.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I wonder how many times that frozen dvd was played a week at Jen’s house. 🤢

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: more fucking bunnies.

28%201-17143020861367

28%202-17143020865209

8.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her eating disorder is so obvious when we look back over the years

9.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    “Bunny love” Does she know what bunnies do? We know she and D** didn’t f like bunnies. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Weekly Martini Monday for a woman who doesn't drink. Remember guys, Jen also doesn'tike fast food, doesn't drink coffee, has lost her sweet tooth since turning 40. How does she not realize that she's a joke?

11.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/29/2024, 07:57 AM) 
    Weekly Martini Monday for a woman who doesn't drink. Remember guys, Jen also doesn'tike fast food, doesn't drink coffee, has lost her sweet tooth since turning 40. How does she not realize that she's a joke?

and, only eats bread during a few of the winter months.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: like she didn't stage the shot of all the matching stuff. Right down to the stupid bunny.

29%202-17144184744337

29%201-17144184741688

The next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgrk7-do-you-like-my-c...il-29-2013.html

Whispering in the kitchen so her voice doesn't carry to Don and Winnie still asleep upstairs. The house is huge. I'm sure your voice wouldn't carry to the bedroom. Just performative consideration for others. Blah blah blah, exercise.

Jen is making herself a protein waffle. She clearly had no problem cooking for herself when it benefited her. Soy milk apparently doesn't agree with her. She might include a weather app in her "miscellaneous monthlies" which I'm sure is riveting content for her subscribers. Imagine being able to look up the weather on your phone. The waffle looks like shit.

Don is being forced to buy a baby blue seersucker suit for the wedding. There's a seersucker born every minute! Jen is gushing about it.

Jen got some "good work done" and shows off her outfit in a manic fashion. We've seen the shirt before but it's cute and springy. Looks like she was finally in the groove with her fashion until she pans down to the clamdigger jeans and the hideous Sperrys. She takes Winnie for a second walk.

She is running a bath and is going to read Gone Girl. At least she didn't take any inspiration from it when she split from Don. She apparently hauled a bunch of candles during a BBW sale. She got TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS WORTH OF CANDLES FOR A HUNDRED. WHAT A SAVINGS! Gewd lawd.

13.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    omg imagine spending $100 on candles in 2013. That's like $500 in today's dollars.

14.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 29/4/2024, 23:21) 
    omg imagine spending $100 on candles in 2013. That's like $500 in today's dollars.

And this was back when everybody was broke and losing their jobs or couldn’t even get hired (🙋‍♀️).

Her captions on her photos back then (like the got cinnamon one) used to piss me off so much. Maybe cuz I’m very cynical and I don’t like cutsey things.

15.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why did Jen even film that intro in the kitchen? She could've done it from her gym & been two floors away from waking prince Donald. "I don't do well biking" until she got a Peloton & started to believe that Cody & his colleagues were her friends.

646 replies since 19/1/2024, 00:57   51306 views