Anonymous
    It looks like she sat on it

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It really does. It looks completely crushed. Why have any of it if you're going to treat it like that?

3.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I blame the Bakery talking about kettles for my jug cord dying yesterday. Had to buy a new one and stared at the Breville tea maker for far too long in a store. Ended up with a $35 glass one for a change. It's got a light in the bottom which was unexpected so we're calling it the disco kettle. I used the back up whistling kettle I have yesterday on the hob and it's too slow/too noisy. Thanks for coming to my kettle Ted Talk.

4.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: Lots of amazing photos to capture the Disney spirit. She settles on a tree that could be anywhere.

8%202-17073998714277

8%201-17073998710344

Today's vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgil7-my-newest-tumblr...ary-8-2013.html

It's been nearly a week and the birthday decorations are still up. Apparently she has things to do, places to go and people to see today. Bet it's her mom, the Rosses or Aunt Julie. More blah blah about running that no one cares about.

She is starting a new Tumblr for her nails! Humanity rejoices, crises have been solved, world hunger relieved and puppies saved. I can't think of a better contributive to the collective! Wow, what a great way to spend your time avoiding Don- I mean, to spend time being an inspiration to us all! She spends her time bitching about the platform. She says she might need to learn code which would be a challenge. If your 7 year old daughter can, so can you but she calls it a big investment in time and energy. Ugh, imagine doing something productive with your time.

Next scene she says she is feeling overwhelmed (how hard is setting up a Tumblr???) so she wants to do a small organisation project to calm down. She shows us her "kitchen office in a box" (say that 5 times fast) and says she's going to sort through it as it helps her get a grip on things. It looks like a ridiculous waste of space that is packed to the brim, but hey, it's what works for her.

She shows off the phone case she got with her Amazon gift card that her brother and SIL sent her (plebs). It looks stupid and cheap and I can't stand the way she fondles it while talking about it. Get a room! She used the Amazon gift card to buy a Nordstrom's gift card to pay for it which feels a bit... icky? Like they didn't get her the right thing. Apparently the cheap looking phone case was quite expensive.

She is having children's mac and cheese with a bland veg medley for lunch. She says her desk is messy so she won't show us. What else is new? She shows off a giveaway she's hosting. She must have spent thousands over the years on giveaways.

She finally gets around to the places to go and people to see. She and Suze are planning Emily's baby shower and a "Congratulations Melissa" cake pops up which they find humour in. She is back home and does a mail haul with books and stamps.

Don and Jen have a date night and they start off at what looks like a bar. Jen's having a beer and Don is having vodka and they have nachos. They sneak candy into the movie theatre like they aren't made of money. They saw Silver Lining's Playbook. Jen acts like she lives under a rock as she remembers the actors' names.

I will say, I wasn't expecting much given the title of this vlog but of course Jen blows everything out of proportion to goldmining levels.

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    FFS how many phone cases did she have? She got that Bendel's one in early December.

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 2/8/2024, 04:43 PM) 
    FFS how many phone cases did she have? She got that Bendel's one in early December.

And now they're landfill fodder. I don't understand people who buy countless accessories for something doomed for obsolescence.

7.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She always included her phone cases in her monthly favorites and somehow seemed to think that meant she needed a new one every month. I wonder how much crap she bought just to have a new favorite.

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hated that juvenile phone case so much.

I'll never understand why an adult would want to act like a five year old, but it made her rich so what do I know.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: current Jen can smash a slice of Gideon's by herself, no problem

9%201-17074844295687

9%202-17074844315684

Next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgkac-valentine-care-p...ary-9-2013.html

Apparently Jen has a sore throat and doesn't even know why she's vlogging which is a question we have all asked ourselves. The baby shower planning is in full swing and she's going with Suze to the stationery store to pick up supplies.

She takes the opportunity to bitch about YouTube changing it's layout to allow for channel art. She sounds inept as she prattles on and on about but acknowledges that change is inevitable but it's hard for a lot of people.

They make it to the stationery store and Jen actually holds the door open for Suze unlike Don.

giphy-17074866488701

They spend time looking through invitations and I'm sure you can imagine the commentary. They're looking for peach, green and pink (hideous) invites but can't really find anything with that particular colour scheme so settle for something else.

She gets home and does a minihaul and shows a Sophie the Giraffe she picked out. She says she doesn't peruse mommy vlogs (surprise surprise) but heard good things about it. She goes through her mail and Sigma has sent yet another box which blows her mind.

Her mom asked her to send Valentine's gifts to the nieces and nephew from the both of them. The stuff she got for them is clearly well thought out and selected with them in mind. Her own kids get pink/blue duplicates from the Target dollar spot.

She weighs out an ounce of cheese curls for a snack (tell us more about how you don't have an ED) and talks about how they aren't so bad for you. Don went to the grocery store and Jen criticises his purchases for the internet and they argue the right way to cook butternut. He got her some throat lozenges and flowers.

She runs a bath and talks about how they're having Valentine's day at home as they are going to Disney and eating out everyday for 9 days so they decided it was unnecessary and a little too much. Keep this in mind for the Valentine's day vlog.

10.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    ugh... No, Jen. The people who upload to Youtube are NOT like Youtube's employees, they are Youtube USERS/CUSTOMERS. You USE Youtube as a product. If you use Microsoft's Office, does that make you a Microsoft employee, you dum dum? I can't with her...

11.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don looks similar in his engagement meal with Tensleigh, wearing a hoodie at a restaurant haha

12.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    FOUR jars of olives for the drunks??

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sigh. I need to start watching these regularly with y'all. I miss this Jen. Between health issues (kidney stones + Covid) and being between jobs while setting up my own craptice in a bedroom in my house, classic Jen is really relevant.

Yikes.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: ID**’tEatSugar

10%201-17075730178152

10%202-17075730183052

10%203

15.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It seems like Don doesn't really like sweets. I think he's got a taste for umami and fatty foods whereas Jen is the sugar hog.

680 replies since 19/1/2024, 00:57   54064 views