Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: So matronly.

6%201-17124323661393

6%202-17124323667606

Today's vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgpxn-emilys-birthday-...ril-6-2013.html

Jen did a Sorting Hat quiz and it states she's a Hufflepuff when she is clearly a straight up muggle before rambling on about her exercise and plans to walk Winnie.

Emily's birthday is a "nursery building party" so the men are assembling and painting and Jen is bringing the ever exciting spinach squares. She apparently can't "process" cabbage and pork so she won't be eating Suze's contribution of piggies. Jen is apparently in charge of the closet organisation.

Her day is just too full of "work related" things to film anything before the party but still takes the time to show us her new nail art styluses. I'm sure they're in a bin somewhere in her garage. She just has to mention "Amazon Prime". She shows her outfit saying some people don't like to see it but she's showing it anyway. It looks like an unremarkable, bumming around the house outfit. I hope she changed for the party (I don't believe she did).

She needs to wrap Emily's gift that is the diaper bag she pressured her into choosing and a Sophie the Giraffe. I actually can't stand people who give baby gifts to expecting mothers on their birthdays. They have whole identities and interests outside of being a mother. Get her some pamper stuff, her favourite candy or a voucher to a spa or something else she might enjoy like a Tinkerbell tchotchke. Also Emily's colour scheme of green and orange remains hideous...

Speaking of which, Jen is showing the nursery and it looks like orange sherbet threw up. Emily shows the owl wall decals and decor which are all tacky and feel so dated, especially now. Jen loves them, of course. I know we gave Jen a lot of shit about CC's nursery (especially how long it took) but I thought it looked sweet and the purple and white was a much more delicate colour palate, apart from the ugly dark brown furniture. And we thought Jen had no taste...

The party is underway, as are the predictable snacks. Suze explains the piggies which are basically cabbage rolls. Emily unwraps her gifts and they are almost all baby related, see my previous comment. Aunt Julie came through with a Coach purse at least. Jen gives her commentary on everything Emily unwraps which sounds exhausting. The new baby bag gets passed around.

Jen shows all the bins ready to go into the freshly painted nursery and at least Emily seems prepared. Food is served and Ms CannotProcessPorkandCabbage has a cabbage roll anyway. Everyone sings as the cake is presented.

She wraps up the vlog with a fake British accent.

3.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    While I love that Aunt Julie gave Emily a purse for her birthday instead of a baby gift, it was so ugly, IMO. These folks aren't really known for good taste tho.

Jen abruptly cuts the camera off the second Don opens his mouth. I think he was actually saying something sweet to Emily about the baby.

As predictable as those Ross get togethers were, there was at least a whole pile of love and laughter back then. I'm sure there still is, 'cept Beefy G voted herself off the island.

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Care2Share @ 7/4/2024, 01:19) 
    While I love that Aunt Julie gave Emily a purse for her birthday instead of a baby gift, it was so ugly, IMO. These folks aren't really known for good taste tho.

Jen abruptly cuts the camera off the second Don opens his mouth. I think he was actually saying something sweet to Emily about the baby.

As predictable as those Ross get togethers were, there was at least a whole pile of love and laughter back then. I'm sure there still is, 'cept Beefy G voted herself off the island.

Aunt Julie loved Coach, or believed everybody else did, since she also gave jen a coach scarf and ipad cover for Christmas. Don't think she ever used those.

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    The Coach purse was so ugly and so was the diaper bag.

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: I would have thought that IKEA would have been a mothership for someone like Jen.

7%201-17124969517752

7.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    will-smith-faint
    This bitch was buying stuff every.single.day!

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (_withblunder_ @ 7/4/2024, 15:36) 
    IOTD: I would have thought that IKEA would have been a mothership for someone like Jen.

7%201-17124969517752

Yes I often wondered why she haven't ever done any video related to Ikea or Ikea products. Is it too 99%ers for her?

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We still don't have Ikea so it always seems interesting and different to me. I guess it's 99% stuff for everyone else. TBH we also don't have the brands Jen likes either. Pottery Barn etc.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I always feel sad when I try to visit Pottery Barn - I get this notification :lol: It's because I'm in the UK.
    Attached Image
    Capture

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I whizzed past a Pottery Barn in a mall in Dubai thinking " oh Jen's four desks! 🤣" but didn't have time to look around. My cager was on a mission! I couldn't really explain why I wanted to poke around in a random furniture store.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: I hate how she turned "pretty" into a noun.

8%201-17125831215892

Today's vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgq0p-back-to-utah-and...ril-8-2013.html

I'll recap later.

13.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I'm in the uk too so I'm not sure but I get the impression pottery barn is expensive. Like John Lewis?

Why were her many but pointless desks from pottery barn but Don got ikea???

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Gossiping Because she is a narcissist. She used to buy his shorts and belts at Kohl's, which is a department store in the US that is a small step up from Walmart. She treated him with such contempt.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    IKEA used to have really good stuff but the quality seems to have gone downhill in the last couple of decades. I live nearby and never go.

Jen always seemed focused on the same few stores and never branched out.

643 replies since 19/1/2024, 00:57   51071 views