Rewatch Pt. 16: MySILIsInTheMotheringWay,NowICan'tKeepDonAtBay

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I wish her current content would go back to being short. She never learns or tells people about the area she is in so it is pointless also wayyyyy less focus on your haggard face Jenny.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 4/10/2024, 01:30 PM) 
    Is she in Utah by herself in this vlog?

Yup. Don joins her on the 17th.

The next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgq4v-on-the-spot-targ...il-10-2013.html

She has an egg, spinach and tabasco egg scramble before taking Winnie for a walk and getting gas. She films her lame hummus and veggies. Her outfit looks fine and springy with a scarf for colour. As you can tell, she is as boring as ever without her cast of supporting characters. She makes the trek out to Target with a snack bar in tow.

She films some of the view but she says she's filming on the straight part. I guess people called out some prior reckless driving for her to justify herself. She stops at Victoria's Secret but comes up short on the sports bra she wanted.

She films the "Target haul for y'all". Remember when she wondered whether saying y'all was racist? She picked up a ton of toilet paper cos she's full of shit, a teeny tiny belt for her little dresses and then... (ED trigger warning)
    SPOILER (click to view)
    THE COLACE!!!! She acts as though she didn't buy it but we all know she did and had to pretend otherwise. Just refilm or cut that part out. Guess that toilet paper will come in handy after all and I guess that's why the toilet was running earlier. I think she loved Utah as she could hide her ED more effectively.

She glazes over it to talk about the lip products she bought. She also bought just a ton of unnecessary stuff like a picture frame and clipboard mixed in with necessities like cleaning products.

She ends the vlog saying she watched Ferris Beuller's Day Off but doesn't mention any food.

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those Instagram posts - wrapped gifts when there is no occasion for it, one of them a designer bag. Utterly nuts. They must have had a trade - he gets sex when he buys her gifts. Otherwise what motivated him to do that? Men would do that sort of thing at the beginning of a relationship, but they'd been married for years at this point. Gifts = Don gets some action that evening.

4.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, definitely. I don't think that was ever explicitly stated, but that became the expectation. Hence her complicated relationship with gifts. She truly didn't have anything else to offer, so I think that's how it became their dynamic.

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/4/2024, 15:51) 
    Yes, definitely. I don't think that was ever explicitly stated, but that became the expectation. Hence her complicated relationship with gifts. She truly didn't have anything else to offer, so I think that's how it became their dynamic.

It's therefore kind of gross that she was bragging about it on Instagram - 'Look how thoughtful my amazing husband is! I bet yours doesn't buy you expensive gifts all the time!' when she was essentially trading sex for these items with a man she was married to. There is nothing healthy about that dynamic.

6.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    And by him giving her TWO! gifts in one day it must have been a particularly long dry spell.

7.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Also, she says that she got the bag gift when she came back from her acupuncture appointment. Wasn’t acupuncture a part of her TTC journey?

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/4/2024, 15:51) 

Just going back to this - it also tracks that once the kids came along Jen showed her anger about it by withholding sex. If sex was the card she had to play in order to get what she wanted, she definitely withdrew once she was burdened with children and lack of help. Her ME time was gone and instead she was expected to cook and take care of two babies/toddlers. It's no wonder Don was straight on to Tinder after moving out.

9.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I find it so sad that he had to buy her affection. On a daily basis Don did more for her than most husbands do for their wives and she didn't appreciate it. The only time she was ever nice to him was when he was making her dinner. She's implied so many nasty things about him, especially in reference to their sex life with her comments about gifts and her body being hers. It's okay to be asexual but there's nothing wrong with a man wanting to have sex with his wife. I bet she didn't give it up that day that Don got her the wrong balloon at Whole Foods! She certainly didn't that time he dared to veer away from her wishlist and got her that Urban Decay spray. She was so angry with him. Even when he was buying her gifts, she was critical.

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: That CC cream is doing zero lifting. Her skin looks worse than ever. Thanks for telling us what to avoid!

11%204%20woof%20skin

11%201-17128331896302

11%202-17128331901795

11%203-17128331906281

A tea talk with Jen: https://rumble.com/vlgq91-tea-talk-with-je...april-2013.html

I'll post part 2 tomorrow.

Someone asks what she would do career wise if she weren't a Youtuber. She says that choosing a career is hard in this economy therefore many people have to settle. JFC. She says her dream would be to be a doll designer for American Girl Doll, setting up window displays or a product designer for Disney but would realistically be working in art or writing about art based on her major but could only work if she was set for life or designing closets for Elfa. God, talk about lofty ideals. She really has her head in the clouds about what's achievable. She does say being an administrative assistant is something she has experience in. But we all know now that she will do nothing with the rest of her life forever.

She says changing to art history was the best move she made in college as she loves and appreciates art so much. Bitch, you have zero interest in art as shown through receipts. She also had a minor in psychology as human behaviour fascinates her. She should really look in the mirror on that.

Someone says they consider her a "big time celebrity" to which she responds "NOT AT ALL". Glad we can agree about something. She says all the attention makes her anxious. She does not sound humble at all.

She talks about how she and Don met and I did not know they didn't go to prom together, instead going with Don's best friend. She talks more about her relationship with her ex and the often told story of how they got together.

Someone asks if she will ever stop collecting nail polish and she says she's always been a huge hoarder- I mean collector as she rattles off things she has collected in the past. She is asked if she wants a cat and she says she would love a ragdoll but let's all breathe a collective sigh of relief that no kitties have befallen the animal abuser.

She then talks about her finances which is something I would personally never put on the internet. She says they don't take how lucky they are for granted. She has read the comments that they're spending away all their money but "it's absolutely not true" and that saving is their priority. Yeah right. Apparently if you have a giant cushion of savings like they do, it's okay to spend money on extraneous things. God, she's so smug.

11.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hahah I love the pontificating about her career. Designing American Girl dolls. She is like a child talking about what they want to be when they grow up.

Jen would have gotten fired from any job she did. The most could she could manage would be working in a shop of some sort. Even then she would have gone AWOL on a Personal Day before being sacked. The US economy is lucky that it was never reliant on Jen being active.

12.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 4/11/2024, 04:20 AM)
    Also, she says that she got the bag gift when she came back from her acupuncture appointment. Wasn’t acupuncture a part of her TTC journey?

Yep! The shag carpet drink era!

Jen could never be a real administrative assistant. The amount of deadlines, urgent things, juggling multiple things at once? HA!!!!!!

Her skin looks awful in that IG post. Don't judge the IT Cosmetics CC Cream on her. It's actually quite lovely. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

13.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: not to judge anyone's reading choices but it was always the teen flavour of the week for Jen.

12%201-17129233127797

Tea talk part 2: https://rumble.com/vlgqcd-tea-talk-with-je...april-2013.html

Asked about fashion and homestyle, Jen says she fashionless so glad we can agree. She should rewatch this video to remind herself about cosy, comforting, inviting day-cor.

Asked about working out she says she's the type of person who packs on the pounds, especially when eating sweets (evident) but it's also her anxiety cure. Obviously and mentioned countless times before, this is the reason she overdoes it on the Peloton. Not that it helps much, these days.

Jen considers negative criticism perfectly acceptable at this stage but it obviously got to her as her "career" on YouTube went on. She is so sensitive. She says this is the most real she can be and it's so liberating as she can learn from the criticism. Lol.

She's asked if she will travel anywhere other than Disney with Don so she rattles off places she's been and hopes to travel. I guess the Disney trips were a lot for people, even back then. She says she seems more international travel when she and Don are older like her parents but I don't understand why they waited. Do it when you're young and able and divorce isn't preplanned.

She talks about why she started YouTube but I'm skipping it, along with a few other stupid questions. That's enough Jen for one day.

14.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ahh yes, taking a long bath in the morning. Like all super busy, productive type A people.

15.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm a no kids housewife like she was, albeit older. My time is my own because my husband is on the road and the cats don't need much attention lol. That said I can't imagine having a long soak in the bathtub reading a book before 10 a.m. unless it was medically necessary for a skin issue or a pain issue.

641 replies since 19/1/2024, 00:57   50980 views