Rewatch Pt. 16: MySILIsInTheMotheringWay,NowICan'tKeepDonAtBay

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    lol the robot cannot compute making scrambled eggs a different way! 🤖 I never mix them in a separate bowl, why make extra dirty dishes?
    Jen is positively GIDDY when visiting doctors. They are probably used to seeing elderly and physically compromised patients, so she probably got lots of healthy checkups. Maybe even a lollipop. Most Americans don't go to the doctor for fun ($$), but it's one of Moneybags Ross' favourite hobbies.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wow, she was especially bratty in this one. The Dr. thinks the MRI is unnecessary. As for The Gordon Ramsey Scrambled Eggs.."No Milk" :whipping: How did Don hang in there for another 7.5 years?

3.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I always hated her announcing that Don was making her breakfast. At no point did either of them think that Jen living a completely self-centered life was a problem. He lived to serve her.

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her response to going to the doctor is SO weird. I have great health insurance and still avoid going to see doctors any more than the bare minimum necessary! She is so excited to have someone's undivided attention on every minor tweak she feels. Positively excited at the prospect of PT. Freak!

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Seeing "Italy research" on that board just reminded me that I should re-watch that trip. I just visited Lake Como for the first time in February, and want to reminisce.......

6.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She went to the Paper Source to look for those stupid hair ties that work with her one hair. Why they had hair ties at a stationery store, idk.

She doesn't "set expectations" just like she doesn't "count calories". 🙄

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Don'sDollars @ 23/4/2024, 00:34) 
    Seeing "Italy research" on that board just reminded me that I should re-watch that trip. I just visited Lake Como for the first time in February, and want to reminisce.......

Did you experience any...

ITALIANS

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I've never seen someone so obsessed with running injuries and healing from the injuries, and all the medical attention she gets from those injuries.

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: a hot bath didn't prevent Sylvia Plath sticking her head in the oven.

23%201%20head%20in%20oven

23%202-17138770932498

The next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgr45-that-is.-april-23-2013.html

She starts by apologizing for the blurriness of her last video. I thought she had just upgraded her camera.

She talks about her boring exercise but of course has to mention how she saw the KNEE DOCTOR yesterday. She was at the doctor, didn't you know??? She also seems bummed that she won't be burning calories at her physical therapy appointment. She also just has to mention she's not feeling well due to "women problems". Sucks to be you, Don.

She bla blas about her PT appointment. Apparently she and her therapist get along quite well. No one cares. She says she *really* enjoys physical therapy like a psycho.

She's back from shopping and she also picked up the mail. She kind of bitches about viewers sending her too much mail that she has to respond to. Luckily hardly anyone does that anymore, huh Jen?

She says she's sore from her appointment. Boo hoo.

Don is making Nana's spaghetti and meatballs and Don is filming it for his channel. Jen is very condescending about it. Aunt Julie took Winnie out in the rain so she looks extra ratty.

The spaghetti is done (it's a HUGE pot full) and Jen guesses the video will be up in a couple of weeks as it will take forever to edit but Don is confident it will be tomorrow. She condescends once more calling him a "cute boy chatting away at the camera" who needed no help. He didn't ask as Jen was answering mail.

She ends with a bath and a nothing word salad about bottled water and their plans for tomorrow.

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    FFS that bunny thing is so childish :lol:

11.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 4/23/2024, 08:17 AM) 
    She bla blas about her PT appointment. Apparently she and her therapist get along quite well. No one cares. She says she *really* enjoys physical therapy like a psycho.

You're not friends, you freak!

She's very clearly bothered that she can't control every single aspect of Don's Youtube channel. What, like it's hard? 🙄

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The babyish 'Well friends, BunnyWatch2014 has officially ended'. NOBODY CARED IF AND WHEN A BUNNY ARRIVED. Don was just buying her stuff for sex! I bet he didn't get laid until that bloody thing arrived too! Don's blue balls were relieved when BUNNYWATCH2014 finally ended!

Utter puke. Keep your baby-talk kink to yourselves. Some things really shouldn't be shared. I really don't miss their awful relationship.

13.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love when Don started his channel. He would regularly film/upload the same day or have videos up by the next day. All the while, the man had an actual full time job and did all of the cooking. She was so resentful that he showed how easy breezy it could be.

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 4/23/2024, 11:30 AM) 
    QUOTE (Don'sDollars @ 23/4/2024, 00:34) 

ITALIANS

Not even one in 3 different visits....Go figure.

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Don'sDollars @ 24/4/2024, 01:15) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 4/23/2024, 11:30 AM) 

ITALIANS

Not even one in 3 different visits....Go figure.

Did you enjoy Lake Como? Probably a bit chilly in February. My daughters and I did an Italy trip in 2022 for her high school graduation, and took trains all over the country. It was June and Lake Como was her favorite place out of all of them. Bellagio was amazing!

663 replies since 19/1/2024, 00:57   52730 views