Rewatch Pt. 16: MySILIsInTheMotheringWay,NowICan'tKeepDonAtBay

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Care2Share It was pretty cold and damp. We had rain nearly everyday, but I really liked it. I would definitely go back when the weather is nicer. We took the ferry to Bellagio (absolutely FROZE), though a lot of places weren't open yet. I would definitely take the ferry again to all the small towns..they all seemed so cute and charming!

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She didn't do really anything with her days (except for editing 20 minutes max of shooting) and still couldn't answer the letters, like when she didin't manage to answer all the Christmas cards.

Lake Como is very beautiful. I think late spring is the best season to visit it, autumn too, with all the leaves changing on the surrounding mountains. Summer is nice but there's a lot pof people. All the lakes in the Northern Italy are spectacular, I particularly love Lake Garda (Riva del Garda is my favourite place) and a little one almost no one knows (only the locals) Lake Idro.

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgr6d-we-saw-the-book-...il-24-2013.html

She is looking rough this morning. Greasy looking hair, puffy lips and a giant cold sore. She's talking about her exercise and what has already occurred. Stuff we have heard a thousand times before so off to a boring start. She shows off her Gimp skills to edit thumbnails for Winnie's vlog. She complains about the traffic once more calling it "ridonkulous".

The next scene features Jen heading out the door to walk Winnie and talking about MORE EXERCISE. God, she was/is addicted to endorphins. Also, most importantly, NO ONE CARES.

She shows us the outfit for the evening and she actually looks quite nice. A bold red lip, high heels and a dress that actually fits her. The whole look is cohesive. I'd say this is one of her better looks.

Jen and Don are on their way into the city. They're having dinner at 312 and debate the correct way to say it. Jen, her mom and dad are all having carpaccio which as a reminder to plant based Jen is RAW MEAT and Don has veal meatballs. Oh the poor baby cows. She is at her BITCHIEST saying "because we didn't eat enough meatballs yesterday." That man slaved cooking dinner for you and filmed it to promote your channel and you come down on him for wanting to try a different variation. It's a bit hard to hear what the rest of the dishes are as Don rants loudly away about something in both the shots of the mains and desserts. He seems like an insufferable dinner guest.

They're walking the five blocks to the theatre and she films the surrounding while they chat about dinner. Don said he tried not to eat too much even though he had a starter, main and dessert. Again, the red lip on Jen suits her.

They come out of the theatre. They talk about the show. Jen calls it mildly offensive while Don pontificates about the metaphorical truth of the story. He comes off sounding like a blow hard. Shrill allows herself to be on camera to give her own points to what Don is saying and she really looks like an old granny with her scarf wrapped around her head.

She wraps up saying she might film a housewife confessional. I'd prefer a divorced life confessional, personally.

4.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    What show did they go see?

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IOTD: Ugh, the bunny thing was so forced and insufferable. Expect to see him pop up Amelie gnome style until she gets bored and we never see or hear from Bean Bunny again. It wasn't even that cute.

Also the paska bread was so fattening she just had to put in extra workouts to burn it off.

25%201-17140515731511

25%202-17140515734267

The next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgr95-happy-birthday-m...il-25-2013.html

Happy birthday to Shrill, I guess.

Jen looks cute and springy in bright colours and a pink lip. It really doesn't take that much effort, current day Jen. She is bringing lunch over to her parents' house. Bet she didn't lift a finger in actually preparing it unless it was baking related.

Shrill was unsure about her gift and allowed the coupon to expire before deciding she wanted the Clarisonic brush anyway so poor Jenny had to pay full price and she doesn't have it to give to her as it's being shipped so she's getting champagne instead in addition to flowers and a balloon. Also not sure the Clarisonic is meant for ladies Shrill's age but good luck to her. And as predicted, Jen is picking up something for lunch.

After running her errands they're at her parents' house. I really love the rug. The Boyles' have much better taste than the Rosses. Shrill gushes over the rosé Verve and the box it came in. Listening to the two of them I can see where the moniker "Shrill" came from. Don doesn't seem to be there and hasn't been mentioned which strikes me as odd. I guess he's at work, lucky duck.

She and her mom split sandwiches (not sure what Gravy ate), they take Winnie on a walk and she shows the necklace Gravy gave Jill. It's actually beautiful - Go Gravy!

Once done, she goes to the nursery as she has a $50 gift certificate. She shows the stuff she bought to revive an old terrarium bowl as they are "so expensive". She then rattles off her Sephora delivery before saying how conflicted she is about sharing hauls as it creates controversy. I wonder why? She says she doesn't care if people think she is some "crazy shopaholic" and lists off how all of her affairs are in order and she's actively been spending less. She says to please not watch her videos if they make you upset and that some people like to be upset. She rants about this for longer than expected trying to justify herself. She genuinely doesn't seem to get it... and newsflash, she never does.

The terrarium is complete and she probably should have just bought a professionally made one.

She wraps up the vlog saying she hasn't had the best day. She says she has a headache and is tired and it's just "one of those days". Sorry that your mom's birthday took attention off you.

Don is out to dinner without her so she has some leftover spaghetti and meatball (singular).

6.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :154:

Also as some housekeeping, next week I'm off to Norway for two weeks so not sure what's going to happen regarding the rewatch. I'll try to upload IOTD and the link at least but things might go up later or earlier than normal.

7.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The card said “Mummy” :10:

8.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That Bean Bunny just makes me think of how much she shoved bunnies down Charlotte's throat. Her Bunnsy and all of her Calico Critters were bunnies ONLY, etc.

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Enjoy your trip and thank you for all you do!

10.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Bean bunny is probably somewhere at the bottom of charlottes closest.

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 4/25/2024, 04:47 PM) 
    :154:

Also as some housekeeping, next week I'm off to Norway for two weeks so not sure what's going to happen regarding the rewatch. I'll try to upload IOTD and the link at least but things might go up later or earlier than normal.

Have a wonderful trip!! <3

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Enjoy your trip, and time off. You put more into this than BG does. We appreciate you.

This blog was typical passive aggressive Jen fishing for her fans to sympathize with her and beg for her to post her hauls. Yes, she's definitely trying to fill some kind of void that she grew throughout the day spending time with her mother.

Also, if you don't have a shopping problem, why are you consciously trying to cut back on your spending? It's kind of like counting calories all over again.

13.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Have a great trip, WB!

14.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you all so much! It's much needed!

IOTD:yawn

26%201-17141321820793

The next vlog: https://rumble.com/vlgrbd-whose-birthday-i...il-26-2013.html

Jen says she needs to get last minute birthday gifts for Aunt Julie and her brother in law and she is unprepared. OrganizedLikeJen.

She's talking about how seasonal she is wanting iced coffee now that it's warmer. SeasonalLikeJen.

She declares her last minute gift shopping as "very successful" which I hate. She also got shoes for the wedding she's in and an iced coffee.

Add another subscription box to her never ending list. This time for nail polish. She got Weatherman Dave a silk Tommy Bahama shirt and Don is giving him a couple of pieces of silver. She got Aunt Julie a gift card from Von Maur and a Coach locket keychain. She says she will put a picture of Winnie and then she can put a picture of the baby once it's born or "whatever she wants!" The shoes are a choice.

She shows the terrarium and says she will put the Easter stuff away this weekend which was on the 31st of March. Again, OrganizedLikeJen.

She's wrapping the gifts and debating where to put the silver which are two one ounce coins. The card teases someone who drinks too much. She printed out two pictures of Winnie for Aunt Julie's locket so sorry future Grace. She says one of the gifts being from Winnie, Aunt Julie will eat it up.

Not only were the shoes a choice, the dress is as well. But I guess that's the bride's choice even though Jen is a "groom's woman". I'm not really a fan of her ModCloth dress. It certainly is mod but not sure it suits her but it's a well put together outfit. The red lip makes a reappearance.

Jen does a "what's in my purse" and I hate watching her paw through her stuff. She says Don is looking dapper and that they're probably overdressed as the Rosses don't dress up which strikes me as a rude thing to say. Don says that he wore a jacket to the theatre but her Dad didn't. Get her ass, Don! But he tries to smooth it over saying no one looks as cute as her. Barf. They have a passive aggressive exchange about her picking out his clothes for him with her apologising and him saying "it's quite alright". CompatibleLikeJenAndDon.

They're at dinner. Jen shows their starters and trills that everyone is having a wonderful time. If you're at Gibson's you apparently have to have the steak. Good to know. A huge quarter of cake is dropped off and the waiters chant and no one understood what they said. Even me.

They leave the restaurant and Jen lists off everyone who was there. Poor Emily was seated next to Jen at dinner and she's full term now and due in two weeks. The food was apparently delicious. Uncle Jack who is a chef has been watching Don's cook nooks has the idea for Don to film at his commerical kitchen. I don't recall anything ever coming of that.

She says by the time people watch this vlog it will be the weekend or two weeks or even 12 years from now. Just about Jen, just about.

15.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 4/26/2024, 07:24 AM) 
    She says Don is looking dapper and that they're probably overdressed as the Rosses don't dress up which strikes me as a rude thing to say. Don says that he wore a jacket to the theatre but her Dad didn't. Get her ass, Don!

lmao your commentary :lol:

Jen lost it allllllllll, it's incredible to see.

637 replies since 19/1/2024, 00:57   50783 views