UglyAndExhausting_LikeJen Pt. 444

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 25/1/2024, 02:00) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 25/1/2024, 01:20) 
    Lol who is this?!

Screenshot_20240124-1619092

Pass the Titos please :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

Need a side by side with the walnut ornament.

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet the poors still will not get any videos for months. That is for paying customers only!

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Does anyone know which year it was Jen did the runDisney race originally and if the vlog is still available? I think it was 2013 but not certain.

4.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (coordinatingblogpost @ 25/1/2024, 16:06) 
    Does anyone know which year it was Jen did the runDisney race originally and if the vlog is still available? I think it was 2013 but not certain.

Go check out the rewatch threads! Watching 2013 right now :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

5.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 1/25/2024, 03:48 AM)
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 1/25/2024, 03:24 AM) 
    I don't get it and don't want to get it, but a scrapbook of junk is on another level. I don't know if this is due to her parents denying her things but this is nuts. I am sure most here would agree we all were not born with unlimited wealth or two parents household but a single parent and had to live within our perspective parents take home. We were all denied things or just got a cheaper version. I as a child recognize that and don't hold anything against my mom. Who did the very best under difficult circumstances and I would not change a single thing about my childhood. So many times I wish to go back and relive them because I can be with my grandmother and mother sewing, gardening or reading a book among so many other things. By the way I still have the friends from my childhood and still in contact to this day, relationship of over 40, 50 years and others from infancy. Yes, baby playdates that were more like sisters.

Jill gets a lot of bashing on this board and I understand why but, I am Team Jill. She reminds me of my mom. They were from a different era and that's what they knew. I chose to parent different then my mom but I don't blame her for how I was raised. Jen had 2 parents that loved and cared for her. It's too bad she can't grow up and accept her childhood. She has no idea what denials and hardships other children live through.

My Mom is older then Jill and did the best she could working and really single parenting and all. Jen is selfish and still holds her mother accountable for something in the past and hates it that she is still probably trying to mother her. As for Jill I always saw her as being there so who knows? I missed a lot of vlogs after the kids were born and I lost interest only tuning in now and again. The part of Jen complaining at Thanksgiving maybe things weren't what was portrayed.

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Queen Beeeee,1/25/2024, 04:53 AM ?t=62957476&st=525#entry464386779]
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 25/1/2024, 02:34) 
    No wonder I think D suffered from PTSD and it finally just came to the surface. He had an overload of not believing he was out and away from Jen. That Pic of Jen is just crazy.

Thick thigh!
    [/QUOTE

No way is Geno fitting into Small/Petite sizes.

7.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Just had a thought perhaps Jen thinks the pics from D's phone were taken by D but sent by Tens.(or taken by Tens as well (haha)). Of course she noted it in the scrapbook as D having reached out and thus led to her days of scrapbooking reminiscing.

8.     +73   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (FloatingDatAssUp @ 1/25/2024, 08:51 AM) 
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 25/1/2024, 02:00) 
    Pass the Titos please :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

Need a side by side with the walnut ornament.

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:

Grandma%20Walnut

9.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Expensive_salmon @ 1/25/2024, 02:34 AM) 
    "We exchange photos a lot".. 💯 aimed at the second wife to show they still text each other all the time aside from necessary.

I don't know if that would bother Tens. I bet Tens & the ex text pictures a lot. They appear to have a great coparenting relationship. Geno just hopes it would bother Tens. After all, Geno is a legend in her own mind. Don left his relationship with Geno with barely the clothes on his back. I doubt he wants to go back to that, no matter what issues he is having with Tens now.

Edited by JuliaSugarbaker - 1/25/2024, 05:00 PM

10.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks like Bubbles without the glasses, from Trailer Park Boys.

11.     +35   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I would never work out if it meant squeezing myself into a matching two piece Lycra outfit at least one or two sizes too small. The patterns she chooses also give me anxiety. Like I can’t look at her workout outfits without imagining how it feels to be stuffed into them like a sausage and then sweating during a three hour workout. Yuck.

Simple functional items from a nice store like Athleta would be the way to go if I were her. Or Target.

12.     +41   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if Don had to complete like "a step" or exercise where he had to reach out to Jen and apologize for some things and she misinterpreted it as him still pining for her and that's what prompted the reminiscing, only for her to find out they were never ever getting back together and she "struggled" with that.

13.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Expensive_salmon @ 25/1/2024, 02:34) 
    "We exchange photos a lot".. 💯 aimed at the second wife to show they still text each other all the time aside from necessary.

Do we think she also sneaks in photos of herself? Show “the kids” mommy climbed her mountain, show “the kids” my latest Disney fit (or whatever the hell she calls it). I have a feeling she forces herself on him with photos haha.

14.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 25/1/2024, 15:13) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 25/1/2024, 06:14) 
    Btw, that party at the SK was $250 per child and was only for 4-6 year olds.

What the fuck?!

Did The Wiggles come and perform?!

:cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Parents had to pay $250 per kid for a party at the school? At the school they pay to go to?

Deleted Don means she deleted him from her Instagram.

:jolly-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 25/1/2024, 15:34) 
    :154:

Kids are with Don again.

She started on the bike at 8:11am and just started a run on the treadmill, so she’s not dropping the kids to school again today.

Of course 30 days would feel like a never ending winter for our mother of the year. I’m wondering how soon she demands to take a month off in return.

IMG_1640-17062015590770

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121553 views