UglyAndExhausting_LikeJen Pt. 444

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just cannot see her wanting another dog. Less me time. Harder to travel.

2.     +42   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 1/21/2024, 07:55 AM) 
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 1/21/2024, 09:55 AM) 
    The castle is $659 in my dollars :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo so at the luxury end of Lego pricing. The internet says it's an 8 hour build. I'm not sure that's value for money but Pwincess DGAF about that.

$659 for a Lego set. About what she begrudgingly spent on Thanksgiving dinner.

Gonna defend Lego for a sec. Not defending Jen.

I love Lego, and bought the Rivendell (from the Lord of the Rings trilogy) set last spring it was about $500 USD. My nieces had never built Lego anything, and so we worked on it together - it was about a 20-25 hour build. And I keep it displayed in my dining room in a cabinet. I had never bought any large, spendy set like that before, either.
    The damn thing is beautiful...that's part of why I chose it.
    And it was worth every penny, not because of the actual set, but because my nieces and I had so much fun building it and I got to tell them the story of Frodo and the Ring and all that as we went along.

Now Jen....
    someone asked in a previous thread about why she buys the specific sets and not the Lego sets that have all the different pieces where you can build whatever you want.
    That's because Jen never has had a creative bone in her body.
    She only knows how to follow instructions and make something look exactly like it was intended.
    She did that with her ENTIRE LIFE.
    She wouldn't know how to encourage her kids to be creative. She can barely think for herself.

She bought rooms of furniture and decor from Pottery Barn that were identical to how they were displayed in the Pottery Barn catalogs.

She has to buy sets upon sets of ephemera and shit just to put scrapbooks and journals together - she can't come up with any of that on her own.

She has followed and copied other content creators since she started on YouTube - copying their content - because she can't come up with any on her own.

She can't figure out dinner for her children, and resorts to a strict regimen of Taco Tuesday, Chipotle Monday, Donut Saturday, Pizza Friday, etc etc etc.
    And cooks that SAME THINGS on those days.
    (I know that it can be a challenge with kids of a certain age, I am not trying to minimize it, but just saying Jen always takes the easy way out)

She fed GRILLED CHHEEEEEEESE to CC every day for how long when she was a toddler?? And wasn't it recently that she said CC doesn't like them any more?
    I never, EVER want to hear her talking about how hard it is to feed kids, because you know what?
    That's just Jen projecting her own disordered relationship with food on to her kids....and that makes me SICK.

Rigid like Jen couldn't get through one day in her life if she didn't have explicit instructions on how to do everything...she'll never, ever try to be creative with Lego, food, or anything else she does. And she definitely isn't helping her kids to develop their own minds.

I've said it before...
    She needs help. She is mentally unwell.

3.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snarkattack @ 22/1/2024, 04:10) 

She said she wants a small dog so she and the kids can take it when they travel. Camp Julie is sadly no longer available.

4.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 22/1/2024, 05:15) 
    QUOTE (Snarkattack @ 22/1/2024, 04:10) 

She said she wants a small dog so she and the kids can take it when they travel. Camp Julie is sadly no longer available.

I saw that I’m just shocked she would want to deal with traveling with a dog knowing how flustered she gets just dealing with her kids in day to day life.

5.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 22/1/2024, 04:31) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 1/21/2024, 07:55 AM) 
    $659 for a Lego set. About what she begrudgingly spent on Thanksgiving dinner.

She fed GRILLED CHHEEEEEEESE to CC every day for how long when she was a toddler?? And wasn't it recently that she said CC doesn't like them any more?
    I never, EVER want to hear her talking about how hard it is to feed kids, because you know what?
    That's just Jen projecting her own disordered relationship with food on to her kids....and that makes me SICK.

1 - you rang?!
    2 - the grilled cheese sandwiches every.single.day. are what gave me my name. Remember when she’d pre-make them lest Charlotte wait 5 minutes for it to be fresh cooked?!

6.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Inside a discarded ski jacket, plotting my revenge on my arch enemy Jasper.

Status
    QUOTE (Jens George Washington Curls @ 22/1/2024, 01:12) 
    If she gets another dog, that’s where me and the Jen saga part ways. I can’t stand the thought of her getting another poor innocent dog and breaking its soul and ruining its life. She doesn’t even belong anywhere in the vicinity of any animals, period.

Me too. I hung on to find out whether CC was a boy or a girl, then Donny, then the divorce, then Winnie passing. She's a hard habit to break, but a new dog would do it.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    So she either hasn’t thought through not being able to take even a small dog on a Disney Cruise/to Disney World or maybe she’s ready to try on a new persona?

8.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If she was getting a dog*, now would be the time to do it since she’s home full time. But she’s a robotic idiot, so she’ll probably wait until she’s traveling again.

*Obviously she was a terrible, abusive dog mom and should never, ever get another pet.

9.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Some winter weather forecasted for the Midwest tonight into tomorrow. Another snow day for cc and Donny? :snickering:

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Can someone give me the lowdown on why she put poor Winnie through a surgery but didn't let the surgeon shave Winnie for the procedure & then the poor dog got an infection?? That was before I became aware of Geno.
    I had neck surgery in 2013. During my first appointment with the neurosurgeon, he told me I had to cut about 7 inches off my hair, unless I wanted him to cut my hair in the OR. I went & got a really cute bob style haircut.
    Was Geno not aware that hair grows back?? Probably not, since it's Geno-Robot we're talking about. She probably holds it against CC that some of her hair down there was shaved for the C-Section, among the many things she holds against CC.

11.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WholeWheatMuffins2 @ 22/1/2024, 03:23) 
    We all have various forms of trauma.. it’s called life. And we all have to find ways to live with or heal from trauma. And in the mean time we live day to day and try to build something new. The difference is Jen never seems to have to do anything other than spin in circles and think about herself.

They’re really are two kinds of people in the world… The kind that realize that life happens and trauma happens, and they want to do their best to heal and live a good life

Then there are people like Jenny who don’t want to be “triggered“ who never want to deal with anything who never wanna get better who want to sit in self healing, and blaming everybody else. That’s not really living life.

12.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What exactly does she even do that can be classified as “mothering” anyway? All of her time is spent on “self care.”

From the second they were born, the very obvious emotional detachment was palpable and uncomfortable to watch. It’s utterly bizarre that she spends all of her waking hours reading up on how to love yourself and how to put stickers about loving yourself in a book, but didn’t actually ever check off the big to do: love the baby.

If anyone ever needed to be on Wife Swap, it’s this loser.

13.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WholeWheatMuffins2 @ 1/21/2024, 08:55 PM) 
    If I worked out in my own home gym I probably would wear the same work out bra a couple days in a row…

But, if you sweat at all, your sports bra will be soaked.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    JuliaSugarbaker

I think it was nothing more than Jen not wanting Winnie’s show coat to be ruined, even though Winnie was not a show dog. It was completely ridiculous and asinine, and Jen was clearly only concerned with Winnie not having a full show coat. It’s like she forgot that hair grows back. I think Jen thought that Winnie having a show coat made her better than 99%er shih tzus with sensible puppy cuts. She got a shih tzu because Emily had one. Jen couldn’t even pick out her own dog breed.

15.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 1/22/2024, 07:18 AM) 
    Can someone give me the lowdown on why she put poor Winnie through a surgery but didn't let the surgeon shave Winnie for the procedure & then the poor dog got an infection?? That was before I became aware of Geno.
    I had neck surgery in 2013. During my first appointment with the neurosurgeon, he told me I had to cut about 7 inches off my hair, unless I wanted him to cut my hair in the OR. I went & got a really cute bob style haircut.
    Was Geno not aware that hair grows back?? Probably not, since it's Geno-Robot we're talking about. She probably holds it against CC that some of her hair down there was shaved for the C-Section, among the many things she holds against CC.

Winnie had a "show dog" haircut and she didn't want her to loose that look.

If she is thinking chihuahua, she is making a huge mistake. She would not be able to take it on her "adventures" that she goes on. It does not do well in the cold. My in-laws have two and they can't take the Illinois cold very well. No outside walks in the cold. No hiking with it, either. Is she planning on leaving it in Blue when she goes on her hikes? It would get too hot or cold, depending on where she is. Maybe that will be her excuse to give up the camping?

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121576 views