« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/1/2024, 19:09) 
    I kept having to go back and listen again because I was getting distracted by the out of focus trash heap behind her

zzzzzzzzzzz

I see TWO! out of focus trash heaps.

2.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 1/22/2024, 12:24 PM) 
    If your ample office is being overrun with all your memory keeping projects you have TOO MANY stupid memory keeping projects. The goals should be to throw all that crap out not find more ways to store it all. 🙄

Donny%20Too%20Many

3.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That is the ugliest freaking hearth

That marble is so overdone. It already looks dated and like a cheap flip

4.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That was 18 min. of her wanting so badly to spill the tea

(She didn't know it would be a chatty video, she claims, that is a lie, she turned the camera on to chat with her invisible friends.)

Instead, she vague-booked by repeatedly saying the dust is settling, where sill the dust end up,
    and of course, to be clear she declares she is not depressed but stressed
    and to fix this of course she does the opposite of what would help her cortisol levels

She is now waking up at an insane 4:30 am to stress her tired self on that damn Pelican bike

5.     +27   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    WHAT DID SHE DO TO HER MOUTH??? I have asked this before but I still can't figure it out. She moves her mouth so oddly and she didn't used to. And this is aside from her desperate need for chap stick. I mean, she has nasty dry pink raisins for lips, but beyond that, she just moves her mouth oddly when she speaks.

Her hair also continues to be just tragic. She really needs to do a video titled Let's Chat: I've just completely given up.

6. Underbite
        +13   Like  

User deleted

I've been wondering what she did to her mouth also! It didn't look like that before. I think it's probably two things -
    1. Lack of moisture - she gave up on lip balm, or at least it appears that way, and she is also probably drying out her body with all the epsom salt baths coupled with the salt she consumes, leaving behind shriveled, deflated lips.
    2. The other thing I think it is is the way she positively SHOVELS food into her mouth when she eats. She's stretching out her mouth and skin loses elasticity as we age, things don't bounce back the way they used to.

The way she is aging is frightening. I am few years younger than her and I slather so much stuff on my face now because I don't want to look like her. Especially enduring winter in the midwest, with dry heat inside and the blistering cold outside it is so important to change our skin routines this time of year. I do moisture masks and oils every night and I've noticed a huge difference.

Also Jen, thanks for the new profile pic! You look like a toe! :snickering:

7.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol,1/22/2024, 12:27 PM ?t=62957476&st=240#entry464358675]
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 1/22/2024, 12:24 PM) 
    If your ample office is being overrun with all your memory keeping projects you have TOO MANY stupid memory keeping projects. The goals should be to throw all that crap out not find more ways to store it all. 🙄

Absolutely. She has too many projects at one time. She needs to just give up on doing the projects from the last 3 years. Just start over with this year and concentrate on the current year. I know from experience that if you have too many unfinished projects it gets overwhelming and then you don't get any of it done.

8.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    "as recovered as i'm going to be" mhm.
    this freak is speed wogging straight to hip surgery.

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So is she hinting that she was a slut in high school? LOL If kids want to have sex they don't need a bedroom to do it. But her kids are too young to worry about that.

10.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jen please, you don't need a dog.

Speechless at the basement comment. Makes me wonder if she was getting even with her parents for something.

11.     +39   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Ok Basement Boyles we believe you.

12.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Her constant stretching of the mouth to eat large chunks of food at once + face rubbing (the damage she has done to the skin around her eyes is particularly bad) has led to smoker's lines types of wrinkles around her mouth as well. I couldn't stop watching them in the video.

I added contrast in Photoshop to make the two marked lines pop a little more in the still I took but if you pay attention to her mouth in the video, you'll see them very clearly as she moves her crusty lips while she talks. It's super noticeable on the right side of her face that is close to the natural light but I also noticed some wobbling around the lips on the other side of her mouth at times. She's caused some serious premature aging with this irrepairable damage.

Jen-mouth-lines

13.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Thank you Barefoot Nightmares : New Handle :Basement Boyles.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 1/22/2024, 08:49 AM) 
    I don't understand why she wants a dog - her lifestyle doesn't suit it. She wants to fly all over the US and drive around in her 4 runner... if she gets a puppy that won't be possible for a while, and then having a dog sitter or taking the dog on all those flights... it doesn't seem sensible to me.

agree with you!

I'm sure she probably follows other creators who travel all over with dogs, so she's sure she can also handle it.

15.     +33   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I love the theory that Jen gave herself mouth wrinkles from simply eating. WTF :snickering:

I think it's from the freaky robot smiling.

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121541 views