UglyAndExhausting_LikeJen Pt. 444

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She’s seeing repeats because she doesn’t follow/have any actual friends IRL so insta just recycles influencer accounts. Sorry Jenny..the rest of us actually have connections…

2.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 24/1/2024, 02:59) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 24/1/2024, 02:21) 
    Where are Jennifer's friends? Why is she only seeing old posts? Someone please help! IG is Jen's entire life!! 😤

She does have that one good friend....Jasper 🤣 :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Don't forget about her BFF, Blue!

giphy-5-17060626093741

3.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm hoping Don and the Ross clan come back.

I miss Emily and Suzanne and their quirky, grating voices. I miss poopsie and aunt Julie. I miss Utah dammit. I miss Dave - can you even imagine how annoying their kids are by now - watching the next generation get on Jen's nerves would be everything ... Can you imagine Grace going to the loftice and sitting on Jen's bean bag chair ???

I want bath and body works hauls from the outlets that she loved l, I want PDs, I want Suzanne taking Jen to the orchard and Jen eating all the donuts, I want the bloody head

I'm low key hoping they are ready to trade in the charcuterie board for let me just throw this out there ... Spinach squares

Come on bring me 2012 again

Don the upgrade didn't work
    Take her back buddy, she needs a friend

4.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Winnie loved Don. She tolerated Jen. Jen had a entire channel dedicated to her horrible care of that poor puppy. Jen escalated in her cruelty as Winnie aged.

5.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 24/1/2024, 04:48) 

I miss Emily and Suzanne and their quirky, grating voices. I miss poopsie and aunt Julie. I miss Utah dammit. I miss Dave - can you even imagine how annoying their kids are by now - watching the next generation get on Jen's nerves would be everything ... Can you imagine Grace going to the loftice and sitting on Jen's bean bag chair ???

I want bath and body works hauls from the outlets that she loved l, I want PDs, I want Suzanne taking Jen to the orchard and Jen eating all the donuts, I want the bloody head

I'm low key hoping they are ready to trade in the charcuterie board for let me just throw this out there ... Spinach squares

I cannot possibly see a way this would even remotely happen, but I’m hopeful too. You didn’t just ruin your life, Jen, you ruined this for us too.

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (Ruckinglife @ 1/24/2024, 03:14 AM) 
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 24/1/2024, 02:59) 
    She does have that one good friend....Jasper 🤣 :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

We aren’t quite sure where Blue is but speculate the LA area possibly? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

As long as she's nowhere near Disney World next weekend, it's all good(maybe not for California). I just impulsively cashed in a bunch of my airline miles for 3 RT tickets to Orlando for the 1st week of February and I don't want her around the place stinking up the joint. We're staying on Disney property for 4 nights, but are only doing 1 park day because my son wants to go to Gatorland and Disney Springs to the Lego Store. I think as long as he gets his Mickey pretzels and time by the pool, he'll be a happy camper. We let him pick whatever value or moderate resort he wanted and he chose All Star Sports because it's football themed. :hearty-laugh: Oh well, for only $105 a night we're not complaining. If Jen's in LA, I'm sure she'll blend right in with the homeless population.

I need everyone's opinion though, Animal Kingdom or Magic Kingdom? We did the other two the last trip.

QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 1/24/2024, 04:48 AM) 

Sad thing is, you know she secretly loved the shit out of her old life. Now she's just the empty shell of that old lifestyle.

7.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I knew the minute she said she'd have the kids full time that her online presence would vanish into nothingness. Despite all her so called planning, she's too scatter brained to figure out a productive schedule during school hours. She *could* get some things done, but between the kids, the unproductive level of daily "memory keeping", the working out, and God knows what other procrastination she throws in there, her day is filled. No time for anything of value to even display online.

I'm with team "Don & Jen 2.0". Nothing against Tens. But like somebody else wrote here a while ago: the children would at least have both their parents and a real family home, instead of being split between two very different households. And then at least - let's be honest - we may get the good old lifestyle back, the fun videos, the entertainment of it all. She loved it, she loved her life. Now it's just empty and depressing.

8.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Not only did she screw up the show for all of us by eliminating the original cast and storylines, but she also screwed up the spinoff. Could have been dedicating herself to learning how to connect with her kids, buying a cute little house and doing major downsizing and decorating, dating and therapy and learning how to make friends and trying to have a glow up and heart to hearts with the camera about life and love and all the things.

Instead we got…. Everything we got. It could not have been more poorly done. The delusion year (she claims to choose the divorce, she claims family is forever, she claims she has friends, kale diet), the depressed but lying about it years, pretending to care about that stupid house with the dumb projects and cheap furniture, lying about “budgeting”, the moon phases and tarot cards era, the stupid dancing and stupid guitar and stupid piano and stupid rollerblading stints. The rundisney Groundhog Days and Peloton Groundhog Days and pointless trip to the revenge “overlanding” vehicle Groundhog Days which all just roll into “The Real Life avoidance years,” and now that she’s been forced into real life, she refers to it as her number being called in the chaos lottery.

So now we’re in the next cycle of, there’s no content worth watching because full time mothering makes her actually have to work a tiny bit and she’s obviously a princess, not a worker bee. So it’s just flailing and directionless. Passing the time but accomplishing nothing real.

All of this could have been different for her, both before and after the divorce, if she had sought real mental health treatment, meds and actual therapy. Let that be a lesson to us all. I love my antidepressants and my therapist (and my life coach friend who tough loves me where my therapist can’t go there.) They make my life better, they don’t make me a failure, the way Jen acts like it would be if she had to seek real treatment. Quite the opposite, it has made her a failure to NOT engage in her mental health in a productive and honest fashion.

9.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    If we’re airing unpopular opinions…I want RunDisney Jen back. The cringe is unparalleled.

ezgif-2-d43a225779

tip tap toeing across the finish line

ETA I can’t stop watching this gif. Am I crazy, or do her heels not even hit the ground? 🤣

10.     +57   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    You guys, Jen’s old life is not coming back. We are just wishing for the upheaval of another family and more kids. Just join us in the rewatch. Pretend you are in 2012. You may also snark in the present tense

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net...6&st=30#newpost

11.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I would never wish for those kids to permanently be with Jen and Don again. She is not right and at least when they are away from her they have healthy food and some sense of normalcy. What went down hopefully flew under their radar and is being treated so they can return to having 50% non Jen

12.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 1/23/2024, 09:48 PM) 

NO ONE in the Ross family wants Jen and/or her spinach squares back!

13.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So I went back and checked the update video, which was exhausting in itself -- on the docket:

Today or tomorrow, there might or might not be a craft and chat video. Or she might just talk through all of her useless projects. Lawd hammercy! Find some people IRL to talk to!

Friday video is a cleanup or whatever of the Christmas storage room.

I'm already bored just writing this out :whipping: like why even bother anymore

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 24/1/2024, 14:22) 
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 1/23/2024, 09:48 PM) 

NO ONE in the Ross family wants Jen and/or her spinach squares back!

Yes but I want the Ross family to want Jen back because I want the Ross family back

15.     +15   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would be happy never hearing Emily's grating voice or Suzanne's equally but differently annoying voice ever again. Don's midwestern accent is also irritating.

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121545 views