UglyAndExhausting_LikeJen Pt. 444

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She needs to stop memory keeping. Those poor kids having her feelings about them and mothering documented. So hurtful.

But evidence might help them, huh?

2.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 1/25/2024, 01:15 AM)
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 25/1/2024, 01:09) 
    SPOILER (click to view)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzz11

Screenshot_20231129-1036422-17061416715146

No wonder I think D suffered from PTSD and it finally just came to the surface. He had an overload of not believing he was out and away from Jen. That Pic of Jen is just crazy.

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 25/1/2024, 01:59) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 25/1/2024, 01:20) 
    Lol who is this?!

Screenshot_20240124-1619092

She looks like a mentally ill, toothless, balding, homeless bag lady.

She really does. A batshit crazy person who walks in circles while mumbling to herself

4.     +48   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    "We exchange photos a lot".. 💯 aimed at the second wife to show they still text each other all the time aside from necessary.

5.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All I can say is I bet CC is a beautiful gymnast.

6.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I remember as a kid saving stuff because I liked the design, the colors or it just reminded me of something from an occasion with a family member.

That was when I was 7 or 8 years old but you know you grow up and realize the bubble gum wrapper is junk and needs to be trashed. Not Jen these little souvenirs are held like small prizes of her life. I don't get it and don't want to get it, but a scrapbook of junk is on another level. I don't know if this is due to her parents denying her things but this is nuts. I am sure most here would agree we all were not born with unlimited wealth or two parents household but a single parent and had to live within our perspective parents take home. We were all denied things or just got a cheaper version. I as a child recognize that and don't hold anything against my mom. Who did the very best under difficult circumstances and I would not change a single thing about my childhood. So many times I wish to go back and relive them because I can be with my grandmother and mother sewing, gardening or reading a book among so many other things. By the way I still have the friends from my childhood and still in contact to this day, relationship of over 40, 50 years and others from infancy. Yes, baby playdates that were more like sisters.

Jen is suffering and she needs something in her life for all we know she bought that ink cartridge when she was still was a full Melissa and she relives it every time she sees it. Instead of looking forward to the wonderful things and participating in with her young children she rather look backwards. which quite honestly should be her permanent word.

7.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 25/1/2024, 00:39) 
    She worked out for three and a half hours today.

Three and a half hours.

And she still looks like that.

She must be binging like crazy!

All the food going to dat ass. 🤣

8.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jen is hoarding crap, among other things just like the 3 hours of exercise. Even a fitness coach would tell her not to exercise for so long and much less everyday. She is not an OLYMPIAN by any stretch of the imagination. Its a shame that is the only way she can make herself feel good and validated.

9.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So interestingly Jen blocked out what lines up to be Saturday 1/6 in her album which is exactly the day after she was Don reminiscing on IG.

Edited by D**'sGlowUp - 1/25/2024, 03:48 AM

10.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 1/25/2024, 03:24 AM) 
    I don't get it and don't want to get it, but a scrapbook of junk is on another level. I don't know if this is due to her parents denying her things but this is nuts. I am sure most here would agree we all were not born with unlimited wealth or two parents household but a single parent and had to live within our perspective parents take home. We were all denied things or just got a cheaper version. I as a child recognize that and don't hold anything against my mom. Who did the very best under difficult circumstances and I would not change a single thing about my childhood. So many times I wish to go back and relive them because I can be with my grandmother and mother sewing, gardening or reading a book among so many other things. By the way I still have the friends from my childhood and still in contact to this day, relationship of over 40, 50 years and others from infancy. Yes, baby playdates that were more like sisters.

Jill gets a lot of bashing on this board and I understand why but, I am Team Jill. She reminds me of my mom. They were from a different era and that's what they knew. I chose to parent different then my mom but I don't blame her for how I was raised. Jen had 2 parents that loved and cared for her. It's too bad she can't grow up and accept her childhood. She has no idea what denials and hardships other children live through.

Edited by Spork Meltdown - 1/25/2024, 03:49 AM

11.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OrlaKielyBag @ 25/1/2024, 02:30) 
    She needs to stop memory keeping. Those poor kids having her feelings about them and mothering documented. So hurtful.

But evidence might help them, huh?

I found some things in my parents belongings I wish I hadn’t found. It is upsetting. For their sake, I hope they don’t really go thru these books and read them. I wish I hadn’t.

12.     +16   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 25/1/2024, 02:34) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 1/25/2024, 01:15 AM)
    Screenshot_20231129-1036422-17061416715146

No wonder I think D suffered from PTSD and it finally just came to the surface. He had an overload of not believing he was out and away from Jen. That Pic of Jen is just crazy.

I cannot believe that during her crap chat she said that she doesn’t photograph herself. Bit*h, we see your Instagram feed.

13.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Also Jen blocks out Tues 1/16 and alludes to the pictures that Tues/Wed “telling a story” of new beginnings… then we know that kids were with Don for sure on Thurs 1/18…so that seems oddly like exactly 30 days from mission space and that man was back in orbit.

My guess is she dropped kids off to school on Wed, they had their normal Wed/Thurs overnight with dad last week. Funny she was “struggling” and seeking peloton comfort maybe upon finding out he was coming back home shortly the week before? Jen got them Fri for her normal weekend… this week she had them through this morning’s drop off… then I think pwincess gets her birthday all to herself like she’s always wanted…. Just guessing all this, I’m sure the Peloton desk of the BBI can confirm if it seemed like 1/17-1/18 were kid free nights and how this weekend shakes out

IMG_1640-17061516006404

14.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I'm glad I'm not in charge of the calendar. Das tew much.

15.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I was just about to shock myself and give Jenny a tiny bit of credit for letting Donny go to a party until I realized that the “party” was at the SK.

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121553 views