« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    More money or more kid free days would Jen choose as a trade off for mothering her own children? How gross is that question?

Jen The Nut and the Walnut are twins :crying:

2.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (coordinatingblogpost @ 1/25/2024, 10:06 AM) 
    Does anyone know which year it was Jen did the runDisney race originally and if the vlog is still available? I think it was 2013 but not certain.

Her first Disney half was the Disney Princess Half in 2012. Then in 2013 she decided to do Coast to Coast for her 30th birthday which started the spiral. Here's her recap about it, there's 3-4 vlogs covering each day on the same site: https://rumble.com/vkn1ox-see-jen-run-race...2012-03-22.html

3.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So Jen hints at Don’s space exploration as a way to garner sympathy for her chaos lottery win…all for a whopping month of paid babysitting. She makes it sound like she’s got the weight of the world on her shoulders (well, there is a lot of weight beneath them :snickering: ). But the reality is she had her precious babies over the holidays, where they spent a good bit of time in the ship’s kids club and Jen never had to prepare a single grilled cheese or slice an avocado for that week. Returned home for a short time before school started back, freeing up most of her days. Such a tough life. Don paid the bigger price all because Jen had to whine to her friends about her big sacrifice.

4.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That's an expensive party at the soup kitchen! I have often wondered how much they pay in tuition🤔
    $20,000 (per child) a year maybe?

5.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It’s almost $21,000 total for both kids. If early drop off or late stays there are added charges. I still feel like Suze is insisting on this / picking up the tab; otherwise there is zero reason for it. The public schools in that area are very good. More Ross bs….

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 1/25/2024, 05:19 PM) 
    I wonder if Don had to complete like "a step" or exercise where he had to reach out to Jen and apologize for some things and she misinterpreted it as him still pining for her and that's what prompted the reminiscing, only for her to find out they were never ever getting back together and she "struggled" with that.

From experience in my family that step comes later in the program but Don is such an overachiever he probably skipped straight to the end lol

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Are you implying that they paid to jump to the head of the line as per usual? :XD:

8. Underbite
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Not $21,000 per kid? I'll have to resume my detective work then.....

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    No, that’s for both. It’s $10,300 base tuition each child.

There are several Montessori schools in that general area…. Theirs is about a 3 minute drive from the house.

10.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Don, glad you are safely back from space. Here’s what I know you aren’t missing.
    Attached Image
    IMG_2976

11.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Looks like it currently is $21,100 per child, at the ages of CC and Donny, and the programs they are now in

20240125_132854

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 25/1/2024, 20:32) 
    Looks like it currently is $21,100 per child, at the ages of CC and Donny, and the programs they are now in

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12033510/...0125_132854.jpg)

Thanks for sharing this. I'll bet they also have other added fees. Meals etc.

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I must have seen an old tuition list as my comment showed what I saw posted. That’s ridiculous!

14.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 1/25/2024, 06:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (coordinatingblogpost @ 1/25/2024, 10:06 AM) 
    Does anyone know which year it was Jen did the runDisney race originally and if the vlog is still available? I think it was 2013 but not certain.

Her first Disney half was the Disney Princess Half in 2012. Then in 2013 she decided to do Coast to Coast for her 30th birthday which started the spiral. Here's her recap about it, there's 3-4 vlogs covering each day on the same site: https://rumble.com/vkn1ox-see-jen-run-race...2012-03-22.html

Okay, I get that that was 12 years ago, but she looks so much better in that video, and not just because she is younger. There is more than 12 years of aging going on between that video and now. She actually put effort into her appearance back then. She wore makeup, had more than 3 hairs, put on some jewelry, turned on lights, and didn't have dried-out raisins for lips. She has aged so much in the past 4 years. It's like she found out about Tens and just no longer gave a crap. And you can tell. She doesn't bother to fix her hair or even shower before shooting a video. And then she insults her paying customers by laughing about how she doesn't put in any effort. It doesn't take a mental health professional to realize she is not doing well at all.

15.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don has been paying a lot of money for many years that allows the babysitter to have her weekdays free for excessive ME! time. He probably *wonders* why the gestational host of his kids can’t find time to comfortably furnish the nice home he bought for them.

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121553 views