UglyAndExhausting_LikeJen Pt. 444

« Older   Newer »

1.     +56   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She has so much unnecessary crap. She doesn’t work, her kids are in school full time, and her laundry machines are 10 Jasper-lengths from her bed. Why does she need dozens of ugly sets of workout gear???!!!! 😤

2.     +38   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    It really is weird how she thinks she has to put life on hold for all of these arbitrary milestones. Your life is running out bitch!

3.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why did she have to drag stuff over to prop her laptop on top of her air cleaner when she could just... use the phone in her hand?

4.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So even after buying 47 Crowned Athletics matching sets and now having her own discount code, Jen still isn’t gifted anything and has to shop the drop the same time as everyone else? Lol at her.

5.     +37   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LofticeLouboutins @ 26/1/2024, 02:35) 
    She has so much unnecessary crap. She doesn’t work, her kids are in school full time, and her laundry machines are 10 Jasper-lengths from her bed. Why does she need dozens of ugly sets of workout gear???!!!! 😤

I will from this moment on measure things in “Jasper lengths”😂😂😂😂😂

6.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I know I have said this before but she buys the ugliest things. I swear she Googles "what is the ugliest thing?" I do not workout aside from hiking/backpacking, sometimes yoga and a lot of walking but how many workout outfits does one need?

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 1/26/2024, 02:14 AM) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 26/1/2024, 02:10) 
    When did she become an affiliate for Crown Athletics? I only hear of her talking about them. Are they popular? It reminds me of LuLuRoe clothing.

I thought she didn't do affiliate products and criticized creators who did?

She has “affiliate link” written on the IG Stories photo posted above.

8.     +24   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Crown athletics clothing looks so thick and uncomfortable

9.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 26/1/2024, 02:14) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 26/1/2024, 02:10) 
    When did she become an affiliate for Crown Athletics? I only hear of her talking about them. Are they popular? It reminds me of LuLuRoe clothing.

I thought she didn't do affiliate products and criticized creators who did?

She’s always done affiliate links. She doesn’t do sponsored content and yes, acts smug about it. The real reason is that it would actually be like a job where there are deadlines and responsibilities.

10.     +29   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I wish someone would ask her during a live “you’ve been on the internet making vids for a long time. Do you think you’re also ADDICTED to social media at this point?”

Because I honestly think she is. I think she’s also addicted to these “drops” and “things going live” and being able to get stuff that others might not be able to get, just like the Disney stuff.

She lives a very sad life with no meaning, no purpose, and no true identity.

11.     +28   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Applesoranges @ 26/1/2024, 04:42) 
    Crown athletics clothing looks so thick and uncomfortable

Jen looks thick and uncomfortable.
    ThickanduncomfortablelikeJen.

12.     +47   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have a theory about why her house is so unfurnished: I think she thought it was an in between home from one sugar daddy to the next so she didn't see the point in decorating since she would have a new McMansion to brandish to the social media masses in no time. Don and Tens both met each other when barely single and I think Jen thought she was an A+ catch and anticipated the same. What she didn't bargain for is that she spent too many years co-opting others' personalities (thank GOD we all made it through the Glitzy Glam era unscathed) that she doesn't know how to present herself as a future partner. That's why she picked Travel Gorl as her current personality because it seemed desirable but she hates it and is in too deep to just switch now. Ergo, we have a sad grey flip with those ugly Pottery Barn chairs that are probably the only 2 they ever sold and nothing else.

13.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    i think it's not furnished because its not an area of the house she's ever in. she doesn't want to host, so she doesn't need a big dining room for formal living room. why would she waste don dollars on an empty room? she's too stubborn.

14.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She only ran to Wayfair to get a dining room set and some living room tables because the Bakery kept making fun of her empty house. She caught up and then all of a sudden ran to order some furniture. :shifty:

15.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    As much as she loves to say she overcame her anxiety, I think she is paralyzed with a lack of indecision about the furniture in her living room and her office. She is scared to make a wrong decision so she just won't. Despite her traveling and all the places she stayed, she never snag pics for inspiration and can't do it herself. Wayfair doesn't have showrooms where she can buy the floor like at Pottery Barn. I bet the kids got food on something once, probably because she wasn't watching them. And now she swears that they can't have nice things.

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121544 views