« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    A few threads back, there were comments on the state of CC's room. It's kind of packed full with toys. And I can't help but shake my head because Jen always rambles on about "breaking the cycle", slyly accusing Jill & Gravy of all the trauma she's carrying, but she absolutely hasn't broken the cycle. Between her kids' eating habits (at her place anyway) and CC's room, it looks like she has passed the problems right along already. :disgust1:

The heirs never stood a chance.

2.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When I donated all my mot sold stuff after our yard sale, the bins that were used for some of it before were donated. As I cleared out stuff after we moved, there were more empty bins. They got donated as well. I know I could have sold them but Mr U gets the hives from clutter, snd empty bins are a lot of clutter. How dud she decide that it is the wrong season to donate Christmas stuff? People who thrift to resell buy everything all year round. Granted, they may store seasonal day core until it is the right time, but places that take donations are usually happy to take everything all the time. Chin has never donated anything. She puts stuff in plastic bags, then those into paper bags, then sits them in hallways until she decides she needs to keep everything. So the hoard never leaves, it just grows. To show all that crap just swapping rooms, how does she not see what she is doing? I know, she does not see it because she is a hoarder.

3.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just stared watching. It just annoys me that she can't use any glass ornaments yet because of her kids. She is such a controlling ass.

4.     +32   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her home, including the basement is over 4500 square feet!!! And she can't have a guest bedroom??? That house is huge!

5.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ColdOne thanks for putting Jen’s insane spending into perspective for those of us not familiar with the Container Store.

Imagine being set for life and THIS is how you choose to spend your money on.

0C5D6F7E-9DA7-434A-A989-5F3EA93407E8

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 1/26/2024, 06:33 PM) 
    How does she touch all this stuff, buy MORE stuf to put the stuff in although she has a hoard of bins already, then doesn't get rid of stuff in the end? She had a tiny pile of daycor that she said she'd donate next Christmas. and bins that she is "in the process" of getting rid of. No deadlines, no actual to-do list.

Jennifer, get rid of the stuff. Let the bins go and do it right away. Nobody needs that many bins. Or that many Christmas trees, honestly.

lisa-kudrow-stop-the-madness

Yep! She needs to call 1-800-GOT-JUNK, rent a dumpster and just trash literally everything. Whenever she does an "organizational" project it seems that she always buys new stuff anyway. There is no point to hold onto hundreds of empty bins for no reason. They're also clearly so buried by other junk (see: garage) that she can't even access things she owns. What's the point?! Just start fresh. I'm clearly naive, but I thought the painful process she went through to move out of RM1 would be a wake up call to how much of a burden her hoarding is.

7.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    SquirrelPathsAndLa-Bin-rinthsInTheBasementLikeJen

Seriously, she's going to find a dead rodent or repairman in the basement one day. You need nerves of steel, a Scouts badge, a compass and a map to escape the bin maze.

squirrel-brain

8.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Does she know that the 99% combine things into storage boxes? Sounds like she has type of thing in a category in one bin, like the galvanized houses. Shove it all in sister!

She also sounds childlike and sad that she has to bring this shit up by herself. No Don to do it for her.

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 26/1/2024, 18:28) 
    I'm just honestly baffled how I have less than half the bins Jen has and manage to fully decorate not only the inside but also outside of my house. How does she have so much stuff yet still has such a lifeless, drab home during Christmas? The math isn't mathing!

I was thinking the same thing.
    Probably because she is too lazy to use what she has.

10.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Of course she always visits the Container Store before any “organizational” project to buy new bins. (Like the bins for trees, which by her own admission she should have checked the size before she bought more bins just like some she already had.) What’s the point of hoarding old bins if you’re just planning to buy new?

Anybody notice when she said she should have a garage sale, then quickly said something about not needing the money, so she should just give it away? Her greed and hoarding are on full display along with her bunions and fat ass.

11.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The reason her living room is empty is to prove she's not a hoarder. Can't be a hoarder with an empty space.

Yes Jen many of use were taught to save things. But our parents and grandparents weren't shopaholics so it worked for them. Jen's money has caused so many of her problems. She can self medicate with shopping, her shopping allowance is what many live on in a month. She never needed a job because they were financially set.

12.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    But were you taught to BUY everything?

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 26/1/2024, 18:24) 
    17:50

guys baby steps ok. I grew up and was taught to keep everything. but I keep getting rid of stuff!

forever a victim of her upbringing and her marriage like Jen :(

13.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She probably still has about 4x that much stuff she brought over from RM1 jammed in the guest bedroom. This is her NEW hoard of things that allows her to continue to ignore her old hoard.

14.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My God, I haven’t even watched the video but your descriptions and pictures have thrown my OCD into overdrive. I was born that way and don’t blame parents!

I can’t imagine wanting all those bins in storage.
    Seriously Gene, You can keep a few for when you donate some of your kids toys each year before Christmas. You can teach them about giving, sharing and decluttering at the same time.

15.     +44   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen owns more plastic than Dow Chemical at this point.

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121576 views