« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (REmily2021 @ 26/1/2024, 21:50) 
    She never learns, evolves or grows. The move from RM1 into her new home should have made her realize how much crap she owns. At that point if I was her, I would have purged EVERYTHING. I would have wanted to start fresh. I wouldn't have moved any of that old crap into my new home. She has a hoarding problem. Those poor kids are going to be cleaning up her hoard after she dies. What a shitty legacy to leave your kids.

The crazy thing is is that those bins are empty because she got rid of things. But kept the boxes. She just buys different things now, all the Crowned Athletics, all the Run Disney merch, all the $350 mugs. Instead of Bath and Body Works and makeup.

The "what if I need it" mentality is crazy. She has tons of money and lives in one of the biggest cities in the country. There is nothing she would need that she couldn't find within 15 minutes from her house.

2.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    since they moved around a lot I have a hard time believing she was always told to keep everything. it seems like her parents would encourage her to donate things that she doesn't use or need so that they aren't hauling it around the country. she has such an unhealthy relationship with objects but I always thought she clung to her possessions growing up because they were moving around a lot and she struggled with making friends. the possessions being the one consistent thing she had. idk. I'd love to see the therapist from the Hoarders TV show talk to her

3.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All those bins is absolute insanity.

Why in the world didn't she buy some shelving for her bins?!! She should have gone to Home Depot and bought some sturdy garage/utility shelving (Not everything needs to be Elfa). But no...she is going to stack bins up to the ceiling. Wtf Jennifer?!

Her house must be huge. Because it didn't look very decorated at all, but she needs an entire room with bins stacked up to the ceiling to store her Christmas stuff. Also....six trees is overkill. She always has to do everything to excess.

4.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I remember hearing something in the minimalism space that if you can repurchase an item in (I think it was) less than 20 minutes for less than 20 bucks and you’re umming and ahhing, just declutter it.

Now I’m not for mindless consumerism and buying crap just to declutter it 6 months later… but with Jen’s bank account (funded solely by ‘that man’) she could easily bump that up - if she can re-buy within 20 minutes and less than 200 bucks - get rid of it!

For someone who claims exercise is an anti-anxiety drug for her, she seemingly gives no consideration to the anxiety excess stuff and clutter provides.

5.     +57   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She buys six tress, then dreads decorating. No shit. She's always caging herself.

6.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What do we think Jenny’s big plans are for her birthday?

Never mind :snickering:

7.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 26/1/2024, 22:22) 
    Ah yes. What relatable content that most people can see themselves in. I know how we all struggle with our overabundance of Christmas decor in our huge house that we have to carve out an entire space for it and label it "The Christmas Closet" and then struggle with the old timey decision of what to do with the overflow.

Get off the internet, Jen.

Username Alert - The Christmas Closet

8.     +30   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think she uses travel as a way of avoiding the mess at home. (Among other things)

“Why don’t you clean up your hoard?”

“I’m never home! I’m so busy!!”

Also, she’s had this propensity to “collect” ever since she was little. Her snoopy “collection” was all over her childhood bedroom and bathroom. I’m sure there were others we’ve never seen. And I doubt Jill and Gravy have attics and storage units full of bins, like her. She’s full of it. She has a mental problem that needs addressed.

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lol I wouldn't be surprised if someone already mentioned this. But I'm cracking up at the Christmas closet video. At time 6:30. "She's busting out of it". You talking about yourself there gene?

10.     +18   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She is such a slave to convention and cannot flip the script on her rigid life to save herself.

11.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Too bad you no longer have your extra tall RM1 ceilings, Jenny. Your hoard looks extra suffocating in your 99%er basement.

12.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    My husband is an "I might need this someday" person and as such our garage looks like Sanford and Son. :rolleyes: Since he's never home to use any of it anyway I'm tempted to do what Jen needs to do: call in a junk company and have them take stuff.

I want someone to ask her why she has all of that Christmas decor.

13. Underbite
        +43   Like  

User deleted

Her basement is the size of my house.

14.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her lack of hygiene is so telling about her state of mind. Jen's three hairs are turning into one.

15.     +47   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You know what, I appreciate Jen! Seeing her hoard has made me start decluttering my own home. My mom died when I was in high school and my dad sold most of her stuff so I have to check myself of “collecting”

I saw the best advice
    Devour your things
    Use your nice perfume
    Enjoy your fancy hand lotion
    Burn your expensive candles

So that’s my motto for this year

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121560 views