UglyAndExhausting_LikeJen Pt. 444

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The cushions could be stored in a vacuum storage bag to take up less space. She doesn’t need another bin.

2.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No guest room but has a dedicated room for Christmas decorations storage. Jen logic. :wacko:

3.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She believes that everyone has what she has. Including a Christmas storage room. I did see that in the sumo pic she stacked bins up to the door hinges . She has limited the area of being able to open the door and get anything out. Next year will be another disaster, she will not be able to get into the room without turning sideways, she will be unable to figure out what is stored where, so guess what? An excuse to order and purchase ALL NEW STUFF!!!

4.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I thought her hair was wet. That's dry hair?! :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    There’s a social influencer named Emily’s Cariou (?) who has a large storage closet dedicated to all her Christmas. But this woman actually gives great tips on decorating. She has a photo inside each box to show where every item goes. And the boxes are all grouped according to the area they belong to so she isn’t rummaging around and can quickly set up and take down her Christmas decor.

Our Gene could never.

I have a lot of Christmas bins (14) and actually am switching out our bin options for all our holidays to create a nice uniform look in the garage. Managed to cull the Christmas decor down from 22 bins as well. Everything is labeled and the bins are numbered.

Our Gene could never. Hahahaha

For a women so hell bent on being seen as an organizational genius, she’s the embodiment of a chimpanzee smashing the keys of a typewriter in hopes of making a word.

6.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She did a happiness meditation this morning at 7:19am. Later than usual when she has the kids and wouldn’t she be usually making pancakes for the kids at that time? She’s a robot after all 🤣

She also stayed up to watch TV last night. She only seems to do that when she doesn’t have the kids.

I’m wondering if the kids are back with Don and Tens this weekend. It would explain the happiness meditation and watching TV.

She’s also been on the bike and treadmill since 7:47am, so I hope the kids are back with Don.

7.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    You can tell she hasn’t ever had a real job (I mean just ask her lol), but showing up looking how she does every day is a matter of pride and she clearly has none.
    Get help Jen.
    You’re depressed.

8.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    saying she doesn't need money is actual insanity

she says maybe I'll have a garage sale then realizing its beneath her and god forbid she doesn't need the money to survive but who can't use more money

but she is such a robot freak she can't donate it

this is why she is so unlikable

9.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm incredibly behind but

"balms for the weary" about her ink cartridges is an all time lol

:5153:

10.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She could have a garage sale and donate the proceeds to one of her rumpus charities. But, I think Jen believes that her junk is too good to sell for cheap.

11.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 1/27/2024, 04:58 PM) 
    She could have a garage sale and donate the proceeds to one of her rumpus charities. But, I think Jen believes that her junk is too good to sell for cheap.

Maybe she could organize a charity benefit yard sale with the SK. Many schools host annual yard sales to raise money. Jen could single handedly stock the entire sale and bring in a lot of money for the school or charity. :flcvoy01:

12. Underbite
        +4   Like  

User deleted

TheRealD Yes, that is what is probably happening with her hair! I doubt she is taking care of her scalp properly. Washing every other day or even every two days can be okay for most people, however, with as much as she sweats she needs to be at very least rinsing off her scalp every day! I would also recommend she exfoliates her scalp and double shampoos as well. Her hair would be so much better off if she did this. Clogged pores can absolutely contribute to thinning hair!

Pantalon I'm happy to oblige, lmao! I can't believe it took me all day to catch that :hearty-laugh:

Lastly, she needs to cover those feet back up. Omg. Her toes give me the heeby jeebies.

13.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm such a poor that most of my stuff is stored in re-used cardboard boxes. I use cardboard boxes as drawer dividers too. My christmas ornaments are stored in cardboard boxes. The delicate ones are wrapped in paper. Sometimes I splurge and buy bankers boxes. And I do have some plastic bins....but not a lot. That's a real luxury item for me! (But I also have shelving and a dry basement.)

I can't get over how many plastic bins she has. And she still goes out to buy more. It's so nuts.

14. Underbite
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I have some bins for my Christmas decorations but they are mismatched from various home improvements stores that I would find on sale. And I'm okay with that. I would like to organize them a little better, maybe purge what we don't use much. That is a project for the summer though because they are currently in my garage and I'm not about to freeze my booty off for some organizing. Back to Jen though, it appears she has a compulsive need to buy more & more. It doesn't end. She has no idea of what a true need is. Wealth is wasted on the rich.

15.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have a 1 bedroom apartment and have 2 trees, 3 bins which are shoved into a closet. One tree is full of hallmark Star Wars ornaments. So I laughed when Jen showed that she started watching Ahsoka last night. I'd love her deep thoughts on that one.

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121590 views