Status
    Anonymous
    📌

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Of course now she’s single it’s about God again.

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status

5.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    The only thing she cares about is not having to work and being able to travel and spend $. The next guy will have $ but nothing else. He won’t be her type physically and they probably won’t have anything in common. The only thing she will be looking for is someone to let her spend his money.

6.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can’t stand how the end of any of her relationships she takes ZERO accountability and wants to play the victim. God will “send someone that deserves you” maybe you’re not the one he deserves?! (Not talking about Brad, just in general)

7.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarker20 @ 25/1/2024, 18:04) 
    I can’t stand how the end of any of her relationships she takes ZERO accountability and wants to play the victim. God will “send someone that deserves you” maybe you’re not the one he deserves?! (Not talking about Brad, just in general)

I was actually surprised that she kinda did take some accountability by saying she shouldn't have jumped into a relationship and business. She knew she wasn't healed and was masking it. She may just be regurgitating what others have told her but she actually has at least admitted that much. I will give her props for not sweeping this under the rug. Hopefully for her kids sake she's learning something from this.

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What if God is telling her to sit down and shut up for a while? Oh, but no, Bits won't ever hear of that! She's panting at the window, waiting for the next gullible dude to destroy "her". Because it's always about HER.

9.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Remember Bri thinks she is a (Disney) princess. Little birds dress her in the morning and some day her prince will come. Adam and Brad didn't turn out to be her ideal prince that she deserves. She has a skewed sense of reality due to her narcissism and big ego. She will never be truly happy.

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Notthemama @ 25/1/2024, 18:10) 
    QUOTE (Snarker20 @ 25/1/2024, 18:04) 

I was actually surprised that she kinda did take some accountability by saying she shouldn't have jumped into a relationship and business. She knew she wasn't healed and was masking it. She may just be regurgitating what others have told her but she actually has at least admitted that much. I will give her props for not sweeping this under the rug. Hopefully for her kids sake she's learning something from this.

I guess I took that admission as more like a “I was starved for attention and big bad Brad took advantage of my vulnerability” but maybe I should give her the benefit of the doubt. 😂

11.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarker20 @ 25/1/2024, 20:46) 
    QUOTE (Notthemama @ 25/1/2024, 18:10) 

I guess I took that admission as more like a “I was starved for attention and big bad Brad took advantage of my vulnerability” but maybe I should give her the benefit of the doubt. 😂

Oh, yea I can see that point of view too. And I absolutely do think he took advantage of her, which is why I said no good man would date a broken woman. He used her to create a business he thought he could cash in on her name. But she was a complete idiot for jumping into it. I bet she lost friendships because they voiced their opinions on it too and she accused them of being jealous.
    But I did hear her say "don't do what I did." Which is big for Ms. Perfect.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She can say the words, but ultimately it's her actions that back it up. Or not.

That's why any accountability she claims now should only ever be taken with a grain of salt.

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Had to chuckle at this comment someone left on brads instagram page 😂 it’s true. His name is “diy_n_together” but he’s posting vacation pictures, gym selfies, etc. I think Brad might enjoy the attention from the women who came to his page because of bri.
    Attached Image
    0BCC1114-9ACC-4344-A39E-63DFE1444010

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hjein23 @ 25/1/2024, 21:11) 
    Had to chuckle at this comment someone left on brads instagram page 😂 it’s true. His name is “diy_n_together” but he’s posting vacation pictures, gym selfies, etc. I think Brad might enjoy the attention from the women who came to his page because of bri.

Brad is not a very good person. And he doesn't understand how social media works. But all Brianna had to do was say their relationship is over. Not all the details and regrets which is just going to make the Dear Leahs go post things on his instagram page.

15.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Carrying over the therapist convo from the other thread.

What therapist? Better Help? The people paying HER? Yeah, I don't believe she's ever regulary seen a therapist, because and it shows.

1346 replies since 25/1/2024, 17:08   237801 views