BriannaK: Cap’s boat is sunk, Bri’s looking for her next hunk Pt. 38

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anyone else think Landon’s room looks horrible? It’s so poorly decorated and cluttered.

Why does a 9 year old need a mini-fridge?

It’s also kind of sick to get Landon a bunk bed similar to his one in Hawaii. It must re-traumatize him remembering sharing the bunk bed with his dad during the contentious divorce.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Mentioned earlier but she is down to 180k on IG.

The 💩 she threw out in the universe isn't working...

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    IMG_2907

📉

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bits of Botox @ 3/27/2024, 06:37 PM) 
    Anyone else think Landon’s room looks horrible? It’s so poorly decorated and cluttered.

It’s also kind of sick to get Landon a bunk bed similar to his one in Hawaii. It must re-traumatize him remembering sharing the bunk bed with his dad during the contentious divorce.

I DON'T KNOW WHY ANY ONE needs a mini fridge in their room.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bits of Botox @ 27/3/2024, 12:37) 

He doesn't need a mini fridge, but in his case, it would be good practice for him to learn how to stock it up so the second he's out of that crazy house he has something!

I wondered that, too about the bunkbeds. I wonder if he thinks he might see Adam in there one day? Poor kids...

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All of these bitchy responses. I’ve been so embarassed for her the last couple of weeks…she’s acting like a bitter teenage girl. It’s seriously a train wreck you can’t look away from 😂😂
    Attached Image
    0EF2F6B2-E6F4-4B99-8C5C-B4EEAE74649F

7. Rissa18
        +14   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Hjein23 @ 27/3/2024, 20:14) 
    All of these bitchy responses. I’ve been so embarassed for her the last couple of weeks…she’s acting like a bitter teenage girl. It’s seriously a train wreck you can’t look away from 😂😂

She is the definition of a “pick me” girl 😂

8.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hjein23 @ 27/3/2024, 20:14) 

She comes off as a miserable bitch, doesn’t she? And so many people are telling her that the “jokes” aren’t landing. Take the hint Bri…you’re not funny.

9.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Bits of Botox @ 27/3/2024, 18:37) 

Yes, his room is just a cluttered mess…she needs to get rid of that awful bunk bed asap…I cannot even imagine him trying to do homework in that cave underneath the bunk.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yea Landon’s room is weird. A bed, couch, and that window seat thing. How many places to sit/lay down does a 9 year old need? Guess he doesn’t play with toys anymore? And that bed Bri mentioned once she hopes he can have it into his teen years. There’s no way that’ll happen bc: a) it’s a pos and won’t last that long, and b) she will surely redecorate in a couple years and get a new bed bc that’s what these influencers do. Create nonstop waste and garbage.

11. Rissa18
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Omg her Instagram story of Hayden shoving a ton of popcorn in his mouth. She is so irresponsible it’s sad.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her laughing sounds so deep and manly!

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    On the note of Landons room, who buys a 9 year old boy white fluffy sherpa material couches??

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LurkHer @ 3/28/2024, 01:51 AM) 
    Yea Landon’s room is weird. A bed, couch, and that window seat thing. How many places to sit/lay down does a 9 year old need? Guess he doesn’t play with toys anymore? And that bed Bri mentioned once she hopes he can have it into his teen years. There’s no way that’ll happen bc: a) it’s a pos and won’t last that long, and b) she will surely redecorate in a couple years and get a new bed bc that’s what these influencers do. Create nonstop waste and garbage.

That room looks more appropriate for a 12/13 year old. An 8 year old is usually still playing with toys. My son had a loft bed similar to that when he wa about 10. I hated it. It is a pain to make and he never used the desk underneath because it is like sitting in a cave. That room is completely disjointed. L is still a little boy. I do not understand why she wants to grow up so fast.

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is spring cleaning now just regular cleaning but in the season of spring?

I call spring cleaning moving furniture, wiping the skirting boards, getting cobwebs out of the corners of the architrave.

Sorry but what she did was not much more than what l do for a regular weekly clean in my bedrooms :dunno:

1346 replies since 25/1/2024, 17:08   237786 views