50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She said her mom bought this series for her. 🤔.
    Attached Image
    IMG_4502

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not even get what her “diet” and exercise “plan” are even supposed to do. It doesn’t even make sense.

How can she read more than maybe 1 youth book a month? She does have to fit it in around her Halo ice cream and hallmark curissmiss movies.

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    📌

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I found y'all
    I was busy making Chaffles.
    Remember that craze? 😂

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 2/2/2024, 08:39) 
    I found y'all
    I was busy making Chaffles.
    Remember that craze? 😂

Rip lies by jen

6.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think Lemon only mentions how much she reads to try to give the appearance that she is smart, but we all know she gravitates towards teen novels, so...

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s always read teen novels. I’ll admit I love reading and I have teens so sometimes I buy some books read them before I recommend to them but more often then not I’m reading books made for my age group because I can relate to them. We all know she’s stuck being a lazy entitled teen so these “work for her family”

8.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don’t understand their family dynamic at all. Lemon barely does any work other than laundry and some basic food prep.

Avid reader with one book a month? 🤣🤣
    Girl needs to look at BookTube. Most of use avid readers read one book at WEEK, and sometimes more.

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I won't knack her reading YA, since I have read plenty of them as an adult. I'll just continue to knock her stupid diet.

10.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 2/2/2024, 12:58) 
    I think Lemon only mentions how much she reads to try to give the appearance that she is smart, but we all know she gravitates towards teen novels, so...

She also like writing. Like making lists and copying down recipes. It must be the fifth year of high school that made her so smart.

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If you want easy reads then just read Colleen Hoover she is as easy to read as a teen novel

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lemon's maturity is like a young teen the way she spends/wastes the family's money with no worry, has little responsibility and doesn't want more, doesn't want to accomplish anything that would better herself, doesn't think about her kid's health or their futures, reads only teen books, plays video games designed for kids, her eating habits, how she doesn't stick to anything, and her general selfishness.

Edited by Miranda22 - 2/2/2024, 03:51 PM

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm only here to knock Lemon's reading choices, no one else's. I don't even consider myself a reader because I don't regularly read (meaning I don't have myself on a schedule where I read x number of books per month or year)...especially not fiction. And I definitely don't read for IN-joyment. It's just how I'm wired, I guess, but I find fiction to be a huge waste of my time and not worth the effort. I only read non-fiction and gravitate towards books about health, running, self-help, history, or biographies.

14.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 2/2/2024, 04:32) 
    Mark takes Pearl to school in the morning. And then Lemon says he works very late. But has the chore of loading the dishwasher?!??? Whattt??? In the vlog she said it was 6:30 and he still did not leave the office.

She tried to get into a book in this vlog because she said she usually plays video games.

I cannot imagine playing video games and then having my husband come home and load the dishwasher!!!

Oh and then at the end …. Mark was prepping his own lunch for the next day!!!!! It had to be at least 8pm…. And she was on her way to watch Gilmore girls in bed with ice cream!!! Insanity!!!!! How does she not feel guilty for being such a lazy wife?!?

Why the hell can’t those lazy a$$ kids take turns loading and unloading the dishwasher. And I really don’t think Mark “works” that late, he may be getting some exercise 😉 on the side. As far as his lunch, he probably does a better job at it than she would.

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    They unload it but she doesn’t make them load it since mark does it lol my theory

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73343 views