50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 2/2/2024, 04:55) 
    She said she used to be an avid reader….reading one book per month!!!! lol

Oh Nessy. One book in 4 weeks is not an avid reader when you are spending most of the day playing video games!!!

I have already read 28 books this year, granted they are not epic novels, but still….I find a lot of free books on OHFB and Freebooksy. I read 215 last year on my Kindle. I am retired, widowed and I hate shopping. I think that might put me in the “avid” reader category. I have always been a fast reader and over the past few years have a hard time going to and staying asleep, so I read till I get sleepy enough.

2.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    📌

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How the hell is she making mark do chores when she is home all day and has two perfectly capable children at home all day with no extra curricular activities?!?! She can’t even set up his lunch for the next day to make his life easier? What a pathetic lazy human.

I am an avid reader. I finished 90 books last year I think maybe 4 of them were YA. This year I decided to not only track how many books I was reading but also track how many pages. In January I finished 7 books and 2822 pages. I also listened to 5 audio books for 55 hours. Even my husband who isn’t a huge reader and works a full time job finished 2 books last month.

4.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I thought the same thing about the kids not loading the dishwasher. Lemon thinks it so fabulous that the kids take 10 mins a day to do one of their chores. Heavens forbid they learn how to rinse their plates as they use them and put them in the dishwasher. Instead….lets leave that for 8pm for the father who has been out of the house since 7am working.

Imagine getting up at the crack, helping your wife make breakfast, driving your daughter to school, going to work for 10ish hours and then coming home to a full sink of dishes to tackle. He’s just as much of a lax parent if he doesn’t put his foot down and say “i don’t want to see a dish in the sink when i get home….or i will be disconnecting the video games “

In my opinion, i think the kids who stay home should pick up more chores. She waited for Pearl to come home for the kids to do their chores. What?!? She admits that these kids do no more than 2 hours of school work per day. So wtf are they doing the rest of the day? Video games that’s what. And then she has her husband come home and load the dishwasher. Insanity!!!!!

Pearl is at a structured school environment all day and most likely has homework when she comes home. No way should the chores be divided equally.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    2 hours?? Yeah right I bet they barely make 1 hour! Shes just too embarrassed to admit that.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Watching her day in the life how is she getting 10,000 steps?!? I don’t believe it.

I read 50 books last year and listening to one ( I’m more of a podcast listener) I am lowering that this year to 30

Oh and I finished four books this month but I have two kids in separate sports and a full time job so I’m happy with that

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I do way more than her and unless I physically take a walk/get on the treadmill I’m hard pressed to get 10k steps.

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When i saw her make the cheeseburger soup with the ground beef, potato’s, Velveta and cream cheese chunks….i thought that was disgusting

She may have outdone herself with this one right here tho. Why does every meal have to be eaten with a spoon. Do they not have teeth???

It’s no wonder when she leaves town Mark buys a steak to cook.
    Attached Image
    IMG_4503

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think that’s the Olive Garden chicken with cream cheese bottle of Olive Garden dressing a chicken. It gets very mixed reviews

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Chewing is too much work for the lemon family.

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Ive said this before but I do not think Mark loading the dishwasher is a chore she's making him do. He has mentioned numerous times about how she just plops dirty plates in the dishwasher and doesn't scrape or rinse them off, overcrowds and they don't get clean. And her attitude is she doesn't care cause it's what the dishwasher is for. After some issues with the dishwasher I think this is why Mark does it. It's something that bothers him and he knows it's just easier to do it himself. It also explains why the few times we see Vee do dishes she loads like 3 things.

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Again that is how she gets out of things. Do it wrong and someone else will do it for you. Do it too slow and someone else will do it for you

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 2/2/2024, 19:01) 
    I think that’s the Olive Garden chicken with cream cheese bottle of Olive Garden dressing a chicken. It gets very mixed reviews

I have to admit we make this and we love it. But, we only make it maybe once a month.

Why doesn't Lemon have the kids do the dishwasher or take out the garbage? They are old enough to do those.

14.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’ve heard you either love it or hate it. My kids aren’t super fans of cream cheese so I haven’t tried it for us

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 2/2/2024, 07:22 PM) 
    Again that is how she gets out of things. Do it wrong and someone else will do it for you. Do it too slow and someone else will do it for you

Weaponized incompetence. Too bad cankles cares more about the dishwasher than the lemondrops education and wellbeing.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73342 views