50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lemon hurt her back again. Walking to the mailbox. She is now resting.

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I cannot imagine that ingesting these processed things on a daily basis is healthy!!

Look at the amount of flavorings they bought to put in their water bottles. What is in that crap? This is a SCARY diet that Nicole sells to her clients.
    Attached Image
    IMG_4792

3.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Surimi Snow Legs is not crab meat. It's imitation crab meat made from a paste of white fish (such as pollock) that has been flavored, colored, and textured to resemble the leg meat of snow crab. Yuck - more processed food. But for Lemon, it's "yum, yum, yum."
    Attached Image
    lemon4

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Can anyone who has her address check if it’s for sale?

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 27/2/2024, 02:10) 
    Can anyone who has her address check if it’s for sale?

Currently, unless it is listed privately, it is off the market.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Is Niketo still married to King Curtis?

It's funny but strange that she's trying to be "fitness and health" influencer yet she's feeding her sons so much food dye and junk. Doesn't one of her sons have autism or special needs? Food dye such as Red 40 is known for causing kids to be hyper and out of focus. It's OK once in a while. Trust me, it's not the end of the world if a kid eats food dye. It's in everything like Goldfish crackers, Doritos, M&Ms, all sorts of candies and there's even yellow dye in yellow rice and pickles. But you expect a health nut like Nicole Burgess former science teacher to be extremely careful with food dyes.

I'm sorry but Niketo looks like she's having a mid life crisis for the past two years. Yo yo dieting with her weight. Working out instead working a job or caring for kids. Not against moms going to the gym! But she's goes to the gym like it's her job. Her job is to care and support her kids. She's not supporting or caring her kids by feeding her kids junk food every day. Well this is the person who suggests pop tarts and rice krispy treats as weight loss fuel. She's muscled up like she's a body builder but no competitions. I wonder if her husband still finds her attractive with the addition of grey hairs and the attitude of a 15 year old boy.

Oh the irony of having a video with the title FIT MOM VLOG with candy loaded with sugar and dye in thumbnail.

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yuuuuuuck. All of that imitation crab!!!!
    I don’t eat shellfish so i didn’t pay attention to what she bought but I thought it seemed too cheap to be actual crab.

Nasty!!!!!!! I’m not sure she even realized it because she said “the kids looooove fresh crab meat”

Welp then they aren’t gonna loooove that Ness! Lol

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She thinks that real crabmeat. She's an idiot.

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 27/2/2024, 01:36) 
    I cannot imagine that ingesting these processed things on a daily basis is healthy!!

Look at the amount of flavorings they bought to put in their water bottles. What is in that crap? This is a SCARY diet that Nicole sells to her clients.

I doubt Niketo told her to buy all the flavors that exist on earth, that is all on Lemon.

10.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    What does Lemon mean when she says Rose is dipping things in chocolate? Is Rose filling a bowl with Hershey's syrup and dips all her food in it?

Lemo likes to add raspberries to her meals IF they fit in her macros. Because all the processed crap is fine, but the raspberries might not fit in them!

V also has a terrible memory, I noticed this so often. She picked up some kind of strawberries that she picked up before, but she doesn't remember if she liked them or not.

What an insane amount of water flavours. Everything has to be sweetened in that house.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And then after she bought every water flavor known to man, she bought a ginormous tray to display them on. I thought Lemo was saving money and decluttering?

12.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think soon the 'shred-phase' comes to an end. V looked forward to the next phase, I guess that's bulking. As far as I know, in that phase you have to consume more calories than you burn to build muscles and strength. I can see V looks forward to increase her calorie intake, but I don't see how she and Mark will continue losing weight. The plan of Nicole is meant for bodybuilding, but V and Mark hardly work out (especially compared to Nicole who spends hours in the gym on a daily basis).

So the plan of Nicole comes with a lot of recipes, but what about the work out plan? Vanessa works out with short videos she finds on YouTube. They should not follow a program designed for bodybuilders, they should follow a program aiming at a lifestyle change for all the family. Less fat, less sodium, less sugar, more vegetables and fruits, less processed food, more cooking from scratch and more physical activity! I am sure that's more effective than a shred & bulk program.

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MakesMeGrifty @ 27/2/2024, 02:30) 

It's funny but strange that she's trying to be "fitness and health" influencer yet she's feeding her sons so much food dye and junk. Doesn't one of her sons have autism or special needs? Food dye such as Red 40 is known for causing kids to be hyper and out of focus. It's OK once in a while. Trust me, it's not the end of the world if a kid eats food dye. It's in everything like Goldfish crackers, Doritos, M&Ms, all sorts of candies and there's even yellow dye in yellow rice and pickles. But you expect a health nut like Nicole Burgess former science teacher to be extremely careful with food dyes.

Goldfish, even the rainbow ones, don’t have artificial dyes and haven’t since 2011.

Lemon is so focused on protein to stay full, but she should also know that fiber also helps you stay full. Those fruits and veggies are also generally low calorie too. I’m sure they’d fit better in your macros than those Quest cookies that are 180 calories for a tiny cookie (that is ridiculous to me).

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MakesMeGrifty @ 27/2/2024, 02:30) 

I'm sorry but Niketo looks like she's having a mid life crisis for the past two years. Yo yo dieting with her weight. Working out instead working a job or caring for kids. Not against moms going to the gym! But she's goes to the gym like it's her job. Her job is to care and support her kids. She's not supporting or caring her kids by feeding her kids junk food every day. Well this is the person who suggests pop tarts and rice krispy treats as weight loss fuel. She's muscled up like she's a body builder but no competitions. I wonder if her husband still finds her attractive with the addition of grey hairs and the attitude of a 15 year old boy.

Oh the irony of having a video with the title FIT MOM VLOG with candy loaded with sugar and dye in thumbnail.

For what its worth (anecdotal story here), my youngest has always been more emotional than the rest of my children and harder to manage. We experimented with eliminating dye from his diet. I felt that it was helping, but doubted myself. Then one day my father-in-law gave him red koolaid by accident. Let's just say his behavior/emotions were absolutely out of control for almost three days straight. That was a year ago. We have continued avoiding dye, and again with things humming along fine I questioned if this was necessary, since it causes him to miss out on things his peers get to have, such as a majority of the Valentine's candy he was given recently. Well, last week he was running a very high fever so I gave him children's Tylenol with dye in it. Lesson learned! It was a 2 day emotional roller coaster ride after that!

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Nicole's plan is easy for the Lemonheads to follow because she gives them menus and recipes. All Vee has to do is weigh out strawberries and eat American nutbutter pancakes and voila! weight loss.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73332 views