50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This makes me 😂

Come here and take a selfie with me mark. So i can post a picture on instagram fishing for compliments….. and he agrees to it! 🙄

Another day another charge on the credit cards coming. Spend spend spend! Keeps Vanessa happy ….doesnt matter if her whole family will be bankrupt and have no hobbies or education
    Attached Image
    IMG_5061

2.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amp74 @ 16/3/2024, 16:12) 

San Antonio is a big military town, so the possibility to rent to commissioned officers might be a possibility, with the military you get a housing allowance based on location and rank.
    [/QUOTE]

I thought they lived in the far out burbs. I’m married to a recently retired military officer .. he just finished 25 years. Our housing allowance here if we still got one would be over $4000, in NC it was around $2000
    [/QUOTE]

Well, if we hadn’t lived in military housing, I would have lived away from the base. Our housing back then was considered “sub-standard” because even though it was newly renovated, it lacked a/c and a dishwasher, OFFICERS did not live in our complex.

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So Vanessa is claiming the currently house wasn't going to be their forever home. But now this smaller house with a crappy bathroom is? Just watch Lemon is going to go MIA again for social media. She doesn't seem happy about the move at all. That house better have a pool is all I'm saying :hearty-laugh:

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So they are moving into a smaller house and they are putting their stuff in the garage to store. Oh Vee. Remember how miserable you were in the shed? Taking bets on how long they stay in the "smaller" house.

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SophiaPetrillo @ 16/3/2024, 21:53) 
    So Vanessa is claiming the currently house wasn't going to be their forever home. But now this smaller house with a crappy bathroom is? Just watch Lemon is going to go MIA again for social media. She doesn't seem happy about the move at all. That house better have a pool is all I'm saying :hearty-laugh:

Looks like a neighbor at the new location has Kune Kune pigs 🐖, so this property must not have an HOA.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why does Lemon always talk so FAST in her hauls??? It's like she doesn't want to be doing them....

She's so annoying.

7.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She just posted a Sam’s club haul almost $600.00. If you are moving in a month why are you stocking up on “All the things”

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Another $600 haul today from Sam’s club

Shopping with the girls at the mall this week. Amazon delivery’s of more gym equipment. They ate out at chipotle today. Went running errands at Home Depot. Bought things at Bucees. And now she posted that they are going to the movies tomorrow.

It is LITERALLY every day that she is spending large sums of money. In addition to the regular financial up keep of the home.

The debt they must be in makes me anxious to even think about!!! How do they sleep at night!

And no lemon. We don’t think you are rich. We think you are stupid!!! Your husband does not make enough to cover this behavior!!!! No matter what you pretend on the internet

Think about back in the Bourne house they made videos saying they live paycheck to paycheck. Now think of how she spends…..that is a MAJOR increase. He does not make the kind of money that they are spending.

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gossip Fox @ 17/3/2024, 00:37) 
    Why does Lemon always talk so FAST in her hauls??? It's like she doesn't want to be doing them....

She's so annoying.

Exactly. She always comes across like she is doing a favor to her viewers by just quickly getting it done and over with! This is her JOB!

Oh and if anyone is wondering….Rose thinks it too much work to mix the powder cheese with milk and butter when she makes Kraft. So this time Lemon bought Velveeta so it’s just a quick squeeze of the pouch. Rose must be so busy doing nothing that she can’t be bothered preparing a box of Mac and cheese! This kids has no activities. No school and no homework. But she’s bothered by Kraft instructions.

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 16/3/2024, 19:43) 
    Can someone explain this reverse to me again? You lose a few pounds on Nicole’s shred and then you celebrate with increasing you fat and calorie intake for how many weeks?

No way. I would never go along with that. All the work she put into losing …how much was it? 15lbs? I can’t imagine she isn’t going to gain. But I’m not Next Level. So what do i know.

No idea! She was at 1800 calories for the shred. In reverse she was at 2000 and now she’s at 2200. Why are the calories going up so much?

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh and if anyone is wondering….Rose thinks it too much work to mix the powder cheese with milk and butter when she makes Kraft. So this time Lemon bought Velveeta so it’s just a quick squeeze of the pouch. Rose must be so busy doing nothing that she can’t be bothered preparing a box of Mac and cheese! This kids has no activities. No school and no homework. But she’s bothered by Kraft instructions.
    [/QUOTE]

I was coming to say that Rosie poo is too lazy to make mac & cheese. Why bother with milk and powder when mommy can buy you already made cheese packets? University of Lemon encourages laziness.

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Excuse the cut and paste. Ya'll know I am not tech savvy. This from her last video:

@maryjohnson5079
    I can not wait to see you guys new home. You guys are moving seems like every two to three years. Will this home be you guys forever home?✝️🙏💕

1 reply
    @LifebyVanessa

We were in our first home for 8 years and this one almost 5 😊 We don’t like to say forever but this next home will most likely be a shorter stay.

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    We dont like to say forever. But we said it a million times while we lived in the boat shed about what we were building

What is a short time?

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She left out their shed stay in that comment.

QUOTE (BetteDE @ 17/3/2024, 02:56) 
    We dont like to say forever. But we said it a million times while we lived in the boat shed about what we were building

What is a short time?

The only reason i even know the term “forever home” is because of Vanessa!! No one in my life has ever used that.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So is she renting until their build their forever home with a pool?

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73342 views