50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So she’s happy at over 200lbs? She wants to work at maintaining that?
    🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She hasn't shown a weigh in since starting the reserve. Nicole always shows her client's losses or gains. Makes me wonder if Vanessa said they are pausing on the weight loss journey while they sell the house and ect. The food she's shown lately clearly shows she stopped Nicole's program. So much money they wasted on the program and all the Specialty foods and ice cream maker. Ridiculous if you ask me.

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I also have to note that two of the kids don’t go to public school (and Pearl will be pulled out soon as well). And we constantly hear about the neighborhood kids being at their house eating pizza rolls. So you don’t have your kids in public school or any home school program where they interact with other children their age on a regular basis…however they have neighborhood friends to socialize with. Wonderful. Oh but wait… once again, they have to move. So let’s intercept those relationships

What’s the purpose of this? Why is this house now not good enough Vanessa? Give your children some type of consistency!! Instead of in school, out of schools, moving from place to place, try this homeschool program…nope now try this one…now teach yourself….These two “adults” can’t get their 💩 together with decisions so their kid live this very strange lifestyle. FYI to the lemon subscribers… just because you buy your kids special snacks and loads of crap from temu and DT, it doesn’t make you a great parent.

4.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It makes me laugh every time lemon mentions the YEARLY summer road trip. That they did one time. Just her and the twins. Which 90% off was spent shopping at different malls. Which they also called off early and came home.

5.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Can anyone tell me where i file my paperwork for my favorite color?

Is there an agency like the DMV? Because lemon was thinking about changing her official favorite color. She truly sounds like she has put serious thought into this and needs to contact the United States Favorite Color Bureau of Investigations to have it officially changed

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 18/3/2024, 14:36) 

Is there an agency like the DMV? Because lemon was thinking about changing her official favorite color. She truly sounds like she has put serious thought into this and needs to contact the United States Favorite Color Bureau of Investigations to have it officially changed

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Every time she talks about the favorite colors of her and the kids she looks so childish.

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "It makes me laugh every time lemon mentions the YEARLY summer road trip. That they did one time. Just her and the twins. Which 90% off was spent shopping at different malls. Which they also called off early and came home."

"

Is there an agency like the DMV? Because lemon was thinking about changing her official favorite color. She truly sounds like she has put serious thought into this and needs to contact the United States Favorite Color Bureau of Investigations to have it officially changed"

OMG - ya'll are going to make me pee my pants! Hysterical.
    One road trip and she talks about it like it was a cross country month long trip. And yes, I will send everyone Form 69234(H)(c)(iii). It is the true and correct favorite color update form for the United States of America. But first, you have to fill out your favorite color form. That can be found on the USA favorite color national database website. at www.nobodycaresaboutyourfavoritecolorlemon.com

8.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lemon post on IG they got Buford’s ashes back so she’s taking to bed and can’t work. But he died and they immediately went on vacation? You think you’d be more distraught when he died and be more at peace to bring him home. Very odd ducks in this family.

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Grief and back pain only hit when she’s got responsibilities to tend to. Funny how that it is.

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Is it called REVERSE because you're supposed to reverse all your progress????

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 3/18/2024, 12:26 AM) 
    #reverse

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I saw on IG Nicole eats 2500 calories a day. So lemon, who play video games and does a piddly YouTube workout needs 2400 calories and Nicole who does intense weight lifting needs 2500?

Shit, I should start Nicole’s plan and see if I can convince my husband that I actually need to stop cooking and just get a Taco Bell box.

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 18/3/2024, 18:08) 
    "It makes me laugh every time lemon mentions the YEARLY summer road trip. That they did one time. Just her and the twins. Which 90% off was spent shopping at different malls. Which they also called off early and came home."

"

Is there an agency like the DMV? Because lemon was thinking about changing her official favorite color. She truly sounds like she has put serious thought into this and needs to contact the United States Favorite Color Bureau of Investigations to have it officially changed"

OMG - ya'll are going to make me pee my pants! Hysterical.
    One road trip and she talks about it like it was a cross country month long trip. And yes, I will send everyone Form 69234(H)(c)(iii). It is the true and correct favorite color update form for the United States of America. But first, you have to fill out your favorite color form. That can be found on the USA favorite color national database website. at www.nobodycaresaboutyourfavoritecolorlemon.com

I’m sitting in the orthodontist waiting room with my daughter and This made me bust out laughing!!!! THAT URL is the BEST!!!!! I’m crying laughing. Her and those damn favorite colors!!!

(And no. I didn’t post a picture of her in the dentist chair and post it on social media either)

QUOTE (Gossip Fox @ 18/3/2024, 18:38) 
    Is it called REVERSE because you're supposed to reverse all your progress????

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 3/18/2024, 12:26 AM) 
    #reverse

Yes. Let’s get some good momentum going and then come to a screeching hault. Sounds like a great idea.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I know getting your dogs ashes is a personal decision. So don’t come at me. It’s not my thing. I’m obsessed with our Golden Retriever but I don’t want his ashes when he passes away. I have pictures and memories. Lemon doesn’t practice any type of religion and I’m not even sure her kids know what the word God means….so I don’t get why she saves ashes. Does she think their spirit will stay with her in the house? How does that work if you basically live life as if there is no higher power? Also ….I’m curious how Lemon is going to collect all of these considering she runs a farm at her house. Do you go and buy a large shelf and have boxes of every animal that has died that you just line up? Sounds morbid.

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Was Bella cremated also? I don't recall ... but Polly is up next. Better get Grandpa to buy another shed!

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Man, that's one heck of a fancy box for Buford. When we got the ashes for my pet several years ago, it was just a small metal tin. It was a nice metal tin or at least it looked nice, but it was a simple metal tin. She must have spent the bucks to upgrade significantly. And engraved and all. No engraving on the tin I got. She got a wood box like it's her well loved close human relative or something. Dang she wastes money.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73342 views