50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 22/3/2024, 01:52) 
    She keeps saying “the house we are moving into”

Notice she doesn’t say “the house we bought”

Strange situation. The are moving into a rental?

Does anyone follow Next Level and can explain to me why would you follow a diet for 8 weeks and lose a small amount of weight and suddenly switch to 6 weeks of eating 2400 calories per day? Is there some magical mystery here that i don’t understand? Why the hell would i want to stop my progress for such an extended amount of time ? Unless i just needed to consume food. She cannot possibly be losing weight.

Nicole’s program is designed for HER goals not for her individual clients that’s why. Although honestly Nicole shouldn’t be cutting at all anymore unless she was going to compete in a body building show. Also her phases are too short. I really think she does it for Instagram/YouTube so she has “new” content. Hey look I’m changing the way I eat and train this isn’t boring at all. But the truth is losing weight IS BORING. Going to the gym with the goal of gaining large amounts of muscle mass IS BORING. The people that are the most successful follow the same workout and diet program for months at a time.

Lemon has no business eating maintenance calories after only 8 weeks of dieting. She should really follow someone like obese to beast or chikara transformations instead of Nicole

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I moved last July. The months before the move, I used as much food up in the pantry as possible and purchased a few containers to move the things I would be taking more efficiently. My focus was on the pantry being CLEAN. But then again, I’m a grown adult and think like one.

3.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She is in a manic phase she can barely even come up with a reason why she should be doing this. She’s sad so she needs a project. She needs to see things through. Etc etc

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lemon needs the help of so many actual professionals.
    A general practitioner/PA/NP should be her first stop. Then go see a psychiatrist to see why she’s always spending like she’s allergic to keeping money. She’s the biggest consumer and it’s disturbing. Also her and marky could both use parenting classes then re enroll their kids in school and make them do what they need to do.

5.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lemon says she’s gonna give her sparkling water away on fb marketplace 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Why is Lemon Loaf on IG talking about remodeling the laundry room? Aren't they moving next month? I do not understand her obsession with showing a picture of every single thing she does throughout the day. Does she want a prize? Does she think the rest of us don't take care of our homes, do our laundry, eat or drink throughout the day? I seriously don't get it.

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She had the laundry room remodeled already. She hired perve Paulie to do it.

8.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Didn't they rip cabinets out of the laundry room and give them to Fiddy, then never complete the "remodel"?

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 25/3/2024, 11:02) 
    Didn't they rip cabinets out of the laundry room and give them to Fiddy, then never complete the "remodel"?

Yes, I remember this too, but they have since added cabinets back in. I am not sure what she was talking about in her stories yesterday it made no sense if they are moving.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    In Vanessa’s IG stories
    Just got back from dropping Milo off at the vet, he's having surgery today to remove his bad eye.

11.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think they have to remodel it to sell the house or people won’t like that for what they want to sell it for is my guess.

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Funny how we never heard of Milo's bad eye before.

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Poor Milo. Wishing for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery.

I'm sure Lemon got all her steps in from the drive there and back so she can take to her couch and play video games.

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Not sure about you guys. But I’m thrilled that Vanessa shows everyone every time she fills up her water bottle.

What is the actual purpose of this????

We all drink water all day long. Who the hell feels the need to take a picture, caption it and then post it…… multiple times per day?!?! Is this considered part of her job?

15.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 3/21/2024, 06:39 PM)
    She has an Apple Watch and an oura ring

I asked because years ago my husband, a truck driver, wore a FitBit and I couldn't figure out how he was showing so many steps until another trucker's wife said "it's the shaking and bumping around in the truck all day!"

I didn't realize Apple Watch and Oura Rings would be the same. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73342 views