50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her height and weight still have her in the “obese” category

So she can manipulate the photos all she wants if that makes her feel better.

The scale doesn’t lie.

And eating close to 3000 calories every day is unnecessary….and gluttonous. Find a shelter and volunteer instead of wasting all of your time on feeding yourself!

It’s insane! The amount of time she spends either shopping for food, planning food, preparing food and eating food!!! Find a hobby or a JOB or better yet spend time getting your kids out of that jail of a house they are in. Trust me lemon. You won’t have time to be constantly thinking about your next snack!!

2.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It seems that every night she is watching tv or reading in bed alone (while eating ice cream), doesn't she spend time with the family at night? Where is Mark? I find it strange.

3.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Creeping up to a new thread. Share your title suggestions!

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 7/4/2024, 20:39) 
    It seems that every night she is watching tv or reading in bed alone (while eating ice cream), doesn't she spend time with the family at night? Where is Mark? I find it strange.

Well they spent time together today. Playing pickle ball. So you know what that means….

everyone needs lunch at a restaurant!! Vee posted a picture of a plate of fried something on a plate. Looked like a bunch of nuggets but may have been fried pickles. Vees lunch was a giant burger and fries from some restaurant. And then of course a stop at Trader Joe’s after.

And then she came home and had a SNACK!!! Are you kidding me!!!! She just ate at a restaurant. How can you possibly be hungry!!!! This is NEXT LEVEL INSANITY

5.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 7/4/2024, 21:06) 
    QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 7/4/2024, 20:39) 

Well they spent time together today. Playing pickle ball. So you know what that means….

everyone needs lunch at a restaurant!! Vee posted a picture of a plate of fried something on a plate. Looked like a bunch of nuggets but may have been fried pickles. Vees lunch was a giant burger and fries from some restaurant. And then of course a stop at Trader Joe’s after.

And then she came home and had a SNACK!!! Are you kidding me!!!! She just ate at a restaurant. How can you possibly be hungry!!!! This is NEXT LEVEL INSANITY

I like eating out for lunch. Restaurants have such big portions so usually when we eat out for lunch, dinner is something small
    I couldn’t imagine eating all that and then eating more food shortly after.
    Also, I’m fat (working on losing) so I’m not a tiny person saying this

Look at the nutrition on this tiny ass bar. 190 calories and so much fat.6D537FC1-98FA-4E8A-A658-99ABDECEA4CD

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Well, they played Pickleball so they must of burned off about 50 calories so big lunch needed to replenish.

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lunch was not tracked

So for SURE she didn’t “need” her 45 other snacks all day to “meet her macros” if she wasn’t planning on tracking her restaurant lunch of fried food.

This is why this stupid diet is teaching her nothing! If you aren’t going to track, then don’t have your snacks of a granola bar, your banana, your three pancakes with nut butter , your rice cake ect…. But she ate all of that too!! Along with a big bowl of pasta with cheese covering it for dinner and two dinner rolls!!!

This diet should be called Next Level Consumption. I would be very concerned with Nicole’s ridiculous advice if i ate a big meal out at a restaurant with a ginormous burger, fried pickles and a plate of French fries. Yet came home and needed my 200 calorie granola bar and then 3 pancakes with nut butter prior to eating the giant bowl of pasta with not one but TWO dinner rolls for dinner!!! Nothing has changed!

Oh and by the way. It seems as tho they don’t work out on the weekends. And Wednesday is also a “rest day”. So how is 4 days of exercise keeping up with 3000 cal consumption per day. No way do i believe her and her LIES
    Attached Image
    IMG_5407

8.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Stupid not to track lunch. I track even when I go out to eat. I use Lose It so it calculates the whole week.
    So if we go out to eat one day and it’s calorie heavy, I just cut back other days.

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She was 15 grams over fat without tracking that lunch!!

10.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    50 Shades of Lemon Priorities Part 58: Daily outfit selfies, shopping, reading, and screen time are more important than raising children.

11.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This….

I never thought this before. But…

I’m wondering if Lemon is on the spectrum. Seriously. No disrespect at all if she is. But this is not something a typical 40 year old would share at all But DEFINITELY NOT Every single day. It’s absolutely redundant!

“Moved load to dryer “

There is nothing about these posts that is necessary, helpful, inspiring or influential…. They are actually embarrassing and should be worrisome to her husband and parents. If my husband told me every single day that he moved the wash to the dryer, it would be an extreme concern to me. What makes it even worse is that she is taking the time out to record this, caption what she is doing even tho the video is self explanatory and then posting it. DAILY!

I think Vanessa needs someone to step in and care for her mental well being!!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_5413

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That would make sense. Ordinary tasks seem like a big deal to her. Also, making three different appointment for her three children. No social activities, no friends.

13.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don’t understand if you were getting ready to move, why you would stock up on “all the things”. I try to use up everything when I’m going on vacation. Why would you want to move all that food!

14.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Vamomof5 @ 8/4/2024, 20:33) 
    I don’t understand if you were getting ready to move, why you would stock up on “all the things”. I try to use up everything when I’m going on vacation. Why would you want to move all that food!

Oh that’s not a concern because they eat 10 meals per day. Trust me. That food will be gone. Every time Vanessa presses a laundry machine button she thinks she needs a snack.

15.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    They went to Trader Joe's for one item (meat) but we all know this family had to leave again with a cart stuffed with food.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73341 views