50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sounds like a crash diet to me. Starving - stuffing themselves - starving - stuffing themselves. And repeat. So stupid. What they need is a lifestyle change with excercise and healthy not processed food. That's all folks!

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 4/13/2024, 11:00 AM) 
    Sounds like a crash diet to me. Starving - stuffing themselves - starving - stuffing themselves. And repeat. So stupid. What they need is a lifestyle change with excercise and healthy not processed food. That's all folks!

That is what I thought. Esp with mark picking up chinese. Which is high, high sodium. They'll bloat and when they start "shredding" they'll drop water weight.
    Reading what they're doing reminded me of the episode of the office where Dunder Mifflin hosts a weight loss competition. The branch with the highest loss gets free vacation days. So micheal and dwight have a huge buffet set out for them to gorge on before the initial weigh in.

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 4/8/2024, 06:42 PM) 
    This….

I never thought this before. But…

I’m wondering if Lemon is on the spectrum. Seriously. No disrespect at all if she is. But this is not something a typical 40 year old would share at all But DEFINITELY NOT Every single day. It’s absolutely redundant!

“Moved load to dryer “

There is nothing about these posts that is necessary, helpful, inspiring or influential…. They are actually embarrassing and should be worrisome to her husband and parents. If my husband told me every single day that he moved the wash to the dryer, it would be an extreme concern to me. What makes it even worse is that she is taking the time out to record this, caption what she is doing even tho the video is self explanatory and then posting it. DAILY!

I think Vanessa needs someone to step in and care for her mental well being!!!

Oh lawd don't give her any ideas. She's not on the spectrum. She's a spoiled brat who sloppily does laundry so people will think she is sooooo busy and to make her trap baby daddy #1 soooo jealous haha!

jpg

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Sunshine08 inspired me

new thread title submission
    50 Shades of Next Level Consumption pt58: Mark & Nessie Are Thriving On Niketo's Shredding & Resetting Form Of Yoyo Dieting. Is The New Move Even Transpiring?

5.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (life by vanessas bald spot @ 13/4/2024, 12:10) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 4/8/2024, 06:42 PM) 
    This….

I never thought this before. But…

I’m wondering if Lemon is on the spectrum. Seriously. No disrespect at all if she is. But this is not something a typical 40 year old would share at all But DEFINITELY NOT Every single day. It’s absolutely redundant!

“Moved load to dryer “

There is nothing about these posts that is necessary, helpful, inspiring or influential…. They are actually embarrassing and should be worrisome to her husband and parents. If my husband told me every single day that he moved the wash to the dryer, it would be an extreme concern to me. What makes it even worse is that she is taking the time out to record this, caption what she is doing even tho the video is self explanatory and then posting it. DAILY!

I think Vanessa needs someone to step in and care for her mental well being!!!

Oh lawd don't give her any ideas. She's not on the spectrum. She's a spoiled brat who sloppily does laundry so people will think she is sooooo busy and to make her trap baby daddy #1 soooo jealous haha!

(IMG:https://image.forumcommunity.it/1/1/3/9/2/...11857.jpg")

Lol at the shirt he’s wearing. Doing laundry is about all Vee knows how to do.

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So you eat a hot dog. But then need to come home and eat a full lunch?

Something is very wrong with this so called health plan they are on.

Chinese for dinner last night and hot dog at IKEA today.

And she posted a pic of them at pickleball as well. If you zoom in ….you can see that the health plan is not really making too much of a change. I’m not being mean, I’m being truthful. In three months. Mark should have lost a lot more weight. I don’t see much of a change.

Ditch Nicole’s stupid plan. It’s not teaching you anything ! Such a waste of money
    Attached Image
    IMG_5506

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If you forgot about it….it probably means you’re not hungry.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5508

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So is Nicole's plan to eat as much as you possibly can?

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This was an hour after the protein shake.

There is something very off about a person who still measures in the obese category feeling the need to eat every two hours.

But I’m no next level Nicole. So what do i know.

I’m not obese though. And i absolutely do not eat the amount of food that Next level has Vee eating.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5509

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If anyone follows Nicole and can explain the actual purpose of this unhealthy way of eating let me know.

Chinese food, ikea hot dogs and a box of crumble cookies. So you can go on a diet for 6 weeks and then start over eating again for 6 weeks? Is that the cycle she is going to continue on?

Mind boggling
    Attached Image
    IMG_5510

11.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Crumbl cookies are great, but like my son and share 1 over 2 days. They did not need 6 at all.

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I want to do the crumbl cookie diet! Not only are those things pricey, but a fourth of one is all I can eat at one time. I'll be broke and thin in no time.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What kind of exercising is she supposedly doing aside from getting in all the steps not walking? 😒🙄

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Very interesting that whenever she eats out or eats something extra unhealthy, she just decides she won’t be tracking that lol

15.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=63020787

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73335 views