50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It's not decluttering if you just move it from room to room Vanessa. They must have closets jammed packed with crap like her pantry closet.

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anybody catch that Pearl is wearing Lemon' s hand me downs? What!

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I am watching the Temu haul. How many slippers do these kids need? Even Lemon admits they have quite a collection now.
    The girls also have the Temu app and send her screenshots of things they like.

4.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She buys such big sizes for the girl's clothes. They must be literally swimming in their shirts.
    Also she admits that she orders from Temu all the time and doesn't film all the hauls. So there is much more junk coming into that house than we know of.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm laughing so hard imagining Lemon singing "Man, I feel Like a Woman" into a broom like it's a microphone.😂🤣😂

6.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The Stitch caterpillar of 15 bucks is hideous!
    Bryce will get the squishy of the Prime Drink in purple, but V is going to check with him if he wants the other colors as well. WHY??

Also she bought a 16 dollars organizer saying 'shark week' for the tampons and pads in the guest room. That is so important for a room which is used like once a year.

I also found it funny she had to buy herself a new vegetable chopper because last year she got rid of her previous one, because it didn't make sense to wash the whole thing "for just one onion." I don't think her new diet has much more vegetables but it would be great if it has.

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I watched the Temu haul and the amount of JUNK that is brought into that home is insane. What 13 year old boy wants to "display" Temu crap in their room? Ditto on the slippers. Do the kids only wear slippers in and out of the home? Why do you allow outside shoes to be worn on the carpet? Just filthy. I guess it does not matter because the cat pisses all over the house. The stench.

8.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I thought the same thing about those squishy prime drinks things for bryce. Why would you go and seek out if he wants the rest of the colors? For what purpose? Did he ask for more? Why does she go an offer to buy useless things, even when they aren’t asking?

Ya know what you should be offering to buy Bryce?….a bike. Or a set of golf clubs. Or a baseball glove and ball. Or a basketball hoop for the driveway. Get my drift Lemon? Instead of squish bottles and keychains for him to dangle off the the temu shelf you just bought him.

Most of the clothes she bought looked ridiculously large. And she doesn’t know if they will even like most of them. Does anyone in that home speak to eachother??? Why not ASK them if they like a certain piece of clothing PRIOR to buying it. Or better yet….let your grown children and adult husband pick out their own clothes!!!

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 22/2/2024, 23:41) 
    The Stitch caterpillar of 15 bucks is hideous!
    Bryce will get the squishy of the Prime Drink in purple, but V is going to check with him if he wants the other colors as well. WHY??

Also she bought a 16 dollars organizer saying 'shark week' for the tampons and pads in the guest room. That is so important for a room which is used like once a year.

I also found it funny she had to buy herself a new vegetable chopper because last year she got rid of her previous one, because it didn't make sense to wash the whole thing "for just one onion." I don't think her new diet has much more vegetables but it would be great if it has.

Are you saying she tossed a vegetable chopper just because she didn't want to wash it because she had only chopped one onion in it? 🤔🤔 I guess she predicted she would never be chopping an onion or any other vegetable ever again? Now.. an entire year later she might need to chop another vegetable?

Her laziness and wastefulness boggles the mind. And just the fact that she would say this kind of stuff...out loud...on the internet. She seriously needs a mental eval.

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Vanessa. Dear, dear, Vanessa. You didn’t walk 7 MILES inside your house turning your records over throughout the day.

We saw that you did a lot of decluttering. That’s wonderful. However…It’s clear to everyone…( except you) that your watch is picking up the movements of your arm as you are cleaning. It’s not accurate !!! Do you know how long of a distance 7 MILES is???? I don’t care if you changed that record 50 times. It’s not getting you to 7 miles.

You walk over. You change the record. And then you go back to not walking while you sit or stand and declutter your cabinets or closets until the record is done. That doesn’t get you near 7 miles
    Attached Image
    IMG_4730

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I'm so worried and concerned about Brice and Rose's education and future that is not even funny. It's sad how Vee doesn't put any effort and that their father doesn't care or even work with them or help them.

Also that Stitch caterpillar is creepy as heck. Something from a horror movie. My kid would scream her brain off is she saw thar and she loves Stitch. Would probably scar her for life.

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The hideyholes need to be emptied and refilled.

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 23/2/2024, 04:52) 
    Vanessa. Dear, dear, Vanessa. You didn’t walk 7 MILES inside your house turning your records over throughout the day.

We saw that you did a lot of decluttering. That’s wonderful. However…It’s clear to everyone…( except you) that your watch is picking up the movements of your arm as you are cleaning. It’s not accurate !!! Do you know how long of a distance 7 MILES is???? I don’t care if you changed that record 50 times. It’s not getting you to 7 miles.

You walk over. You change the record. And then you go back to not walking while you sit or stand and declutter your cabinets or closets until the record is done. That doesn’t get you near 7 miles

7 miles is 11 km. Sweet summer child Vanessa. I've worked retail jobs, on my feet all day and barely broke a couple of kilometres.
    :hearty-laugh:

14.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 2/23/2024, 08:10 AM) 
    The hideyholes need to be emptied and refilled.

That's immediately what I thought when I saw the whole I'm gonna be brutal about decluttering post. Life By Vanessa is just clearing out shit so that she has more room to hoard. And so she will look busy for her husband.

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We haven't seen dirty in a while:
    Screenshot_20240223_074627_Instagram

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73332 views