50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    All of a sudden their road trip is on pause because she said they are suddenly going to be in “tight savings mode”.

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    What is she going to do with those ginormous snack bags? She can’t use them for her imaginary pool either 😅

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She should join the Jamerill diet club next.

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My cat is 15. Noticed he was puking multiple times a day for about 10 days and had lost some weight/not interested in eating/lethargic. I was anxious about taking him in because he’s older and you never know but I certainly didn’t put it off for a month +. Brought him to the vet he either has IBS or VERY early stage stomach cancer (we don’t know without a biopsy which my vet didn’t recommend because it wouldn’t change our current treatment plan. Wouldn’t be doing chemo/surgery because of his age) we got some meds from the vet and he’s back to his old self for the most part and isn’t puking anymore.

Lemon is the worst freaking pet parent. She should really have her file flagged by the vet so the shelters know not to adopt more pets to her since she keeps delaying care.

5.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    When she says 'Pearl is in public school, so she is stuck to that school calendar' you can hear the disdain.

When she is answering the question 'what are your FAMILY'S health goals this year, she says 'Mark and I want to be healthy' and that it will be nice for the kids 'being able to see we're taking care of ourselves'. V, what about taking care of ALL THE FAMILY, making sure everybody in the house gets healthy??

The last two week of the health plan didn't go well, because they went out for dinner twice but it fitted into their macros. It's already going downhill so good luck the rest of the year!

I think they are going to move to another house, because V has never liked this one.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh nessy on a budget, I’ll believe it when I see it.

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I hope the thing they couldn't resist is that million dollar lake house that she and Fiddy dreamed about sharing.

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Whatever the secret is i am HERE. FOR. IT.

The shred content is snooze fest
    And the grocery hauls are same thing different day. I mean how many different types of frozen pizza can one person take watching?

Bring it on Lemon!!! I’m thinking they found out they can make money off selling the house. So they are going to put it on the market (hence the massive declutter) and maybe buy a house with a pool?

Moving out of the district would be a sneaky and sure fire way to make sure Pearl doesn’t want to be in public school. Sounds like something Mizz Lemon would do to get her way about making sure all three of her kids are confined to one home all day every day

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn't she say awhile back that she wanted to move out to the country (🙄) and that was when she would drag Pearl out of public school?

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if they are moving out near her parents so they can use their pool? Plus having ma and pa lemon nearby would mean more help for Vanessa.

What is her obsession with Taylor Swift. No offense to anyone who likes her, but Lemon has been playing her albums for the past 3 days and it seems strange to me.

11.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lemon and Tim ate out twice this past week.

This is not going to end up well. She said she is looking forward to the reverse. Isn’t Nicole’s reverse when you do maintenance? Why would you do maintenance when you still have a lot of weight to lose? I don’t get it. Lem and Tim need more than an 8 week program. She has only lost 13 lbs. you know how fast she can put that back on with this stupid reverse???

This program is next level nonsense

12.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At dollar tree buying supplies to make a flow chart of Kisha's men

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet they are moving, all that "decluttering" tells it all as well as Pearl not going to public school next year. What a rollercoaster of movement for those kids & just 6 months ago, they were going to put in a pool!

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I had to move my kids often bc we are a military family and more than once we chose to live apart from my husband in order for the kids to have some school/friend stability. I can’t imagine all the moving just because.

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 2/24/2024, 09:08 PM) 
    I wonder if they are moving out near her parents so they can use their pool? Plus having ma and pa lemon nearby would mean more help for Vanessa.

What is her obsession with Taylor Swift. No offense to anyone who likes her, but Lemon has been playing her albums for the past 3 days and it seems strange to me.

I will laugh so hard if the only way this bald bitch can get an inground pool is to move to her mommy and daddy's house.

The offer they couldn't resist is most likely from a family member. They all know she's a loser.
    Maybe ma and pa lemon are gonna retire out the area. And they are giving them a chance to buy their home for below market cost or do some sort of rent to own. Or maybe they'll be taking some extended retirement vacation and are gonna go live abroad for a year or two allowing Marky Mark and the funky bunch to house sit and save money. Grandpa whatever also could be hooking her up with his home if he feels like he can no longer stay there on his own. The dude gave her a shed for her shed and his old minivan, so why not a house.

The other possible scenario is some hook up from Marky Mark's job. Could be leasing a new build they can't sell. Or Effectively The Boss has been upgraded to "THE BOSS" and he's getting some housing perk.

Anyway if it is a move I hope that some san antonio area garbage person sets up a viewing of the house and reports back on how shitty it is irl and how bad it smells. The Mwanias from Our Tribe Of Many had to take their house off the marker for a while because so many people were complaining about the smell.

15.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She’s out grocery shopping again. 3 stores today. There goes the tight budget lol

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73332 views