50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I really don't understand why they have to shop all the time. In her latest youtube video she was also placing a wallmart grocery order. Food, food, food. More, more. more. It's never enough in that family.

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I tend to agree with the theory that the move is to force Pearl out of public school.

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 25/2/2024, 19:49) 
    I tend to agree with the theory that the move is to force Pearl out of public school.

My theory is that Vanessa was blind sided by Paige suddenly up and moving to a far away state. Remember how she mentioned in one of her videos that she was in a check out line with Paige at a store and suddenly Paige let her know that she was moving out prior to the holidays? I have my own opinions about Lemon, but no mother deserves that kind of treatment. No one knows what goes on inside that house. But from what we could see she was given whatever she asked for and lived a pretty cozy life. So yeah. Even tho lemon drives me insane sometimes, I’m not going to applaud a child doing that to their mom

I think she was very affected by that. Because immediately following that announcement she stopped her YouTube channel because she basically said time is moving too fast and i want more time with the kids. And then once Paige moved out….the other three were still in public school so she brought back the YouTube channel because she was lonely

Then suddenly the kids were pulled out of school. I think she has some PTSD issues over the bombshell Paige dropped and she wants to keep the kids at home with even if it’s not in the kids best interest. I also think that what brought this on also had to do with maybe the school mentioned some learning issues with Rose and may have insinuated that they were potentially going to hold her back. And so all of this piled on to Lemon and she wanted them pulled out immediately. Hence the reason they were pulled out around Easter! The tail end of the school year down in Texas.

All just my opinions of course.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't understand how she thinks the timing is going to work. She said Rose and Bryce are almost done with the school year. They will take a few weeks off then start on the next year. But Pearl won't be done yet. If Rose and Pearl are in the same grade does Pearl have to play catch up after her school year ends?

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lemon knew Paige was moving out she just assumed it was later. Then Paige told her it was earlier. So she knew she was moving already but she wants them all to depend on her so she can shop more. Hoard your family like she is apparently hoarding records

She also needs the kids to start the next grade so that pearl is jealous and wants to stay home. It’s all part of the manipulation

6.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lemon has replaced laundry button pushing insta stories with the freaking record player.

I’m not sure which one is more annoying

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 2/26/2024, 12:01 AM) 
    Lemon knew Paige was moving out she just assumed it was later. Then Paige told her it was earlier. So she knew she was moving already but she wants them all to depend on her so she can shop more. Hoard your family like she is apparently hoarding records

She also needs the kids to start the next grade so that pearl is jealous and wants to stay home. It’s all part of the manipulation

100% accurate

8.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    V's dinner looks so small to me, I would still be hungry. But maybe she ate a Halotop icecream afterwards in bed.

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Screenshot_2024-02-26-07-15-36-27_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

Lemon Loaf's bald spot is getting worse. It's like she has just given up trying to do anything about it. Marky Mark at least looks thinner and not nearly as red even after working out. Mark looks exhausted by life.

10.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 26/2/2024, 13:21) 
    Screenshot_2024-02-26-07-15-36-27_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

Lemon Loaf's bald spot is getting worse. It's like she has just given up trying to do anything about it. Marky Mark at least looks thinner and not nearly as red even after working out. Mark looks exhausted by life.

by life or by his wife? ;P

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I still think they are moving into ma and pa Lemon's house. I think they are moving and selling it to them for a good prize. Maybe the older brother gets to stay as part of the deal.

12.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It's almost 9 in the morning and the Lemon kids are slowly waking up. Do they have holidays?

13.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 2/26/2024, 03:57 PM) 
    It's almost 9 in the morning and the Lemon kids are slowly waking up. Do they have holidays?

I would say that every day is like a holiday for Rose and Bryce considering how little schooling they apparently do.

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Siblings or dating?

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    New haul is up. Right off the bat she is talking about how they are going to buy a litter robot.

Aren’t those things like $1000?

The credit card debt has to be INSANE. Mark cannot afford her spending. It’s mathematically impossible

I’m wondering if they are going to sell their house to make a little profit to pay off some of these bills. Didn’t they do that with the Bourne house?

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73332 views