50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can’t believe veee doesn’t take her kiddos to the library. Oh wait! :hearty-laugh:

2.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    V also added a set of two activity books with puzzles for herself. I don't how much she paid for them but I am sure the Dollar Tree has similar books for a much better price.

Fiddy is going to manage a new Instagram account of the pizza place and she works hard everyday in a foodtruck. Fiddy is a weird person but at least she is not scared to work (like V.) V is so busy that now she is considering setting an alarm clock during the day to do 'all the fun take care of your skin stuff.'

3.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Sorry rose can’t help you with your homeschooling just google it mommy’s skin care alarm went off

4.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She goes on about how she has VERY sensitive skin, but she uses crap skin stuff from the DT. Okay….

Also those mini plates. Dumb and waste of money. She hasn’t posted to her IG feed since Christmas.

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Mark really loves Yoga.

Now there are 4 words i never thought i would hear in my life.

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    For me, it was the way she pronounced vaginal. I always pronounced the first syllable as vag (rhymes with badge).

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Oh my I missed that mispronounced word. When is that?!?

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her last bottle of crap. End of the video

9.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 2/29/2024, 01:01 AM) 
    Mark really loves Yoga.

Now there are 4 words i never thought i would hear in my life.

I'm just gonna pretend that "yoga" is what he tells petunia pig he's out doing when really he's scarfing down gas station hot dogs on his way to see his side piece.

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I thought the plan was to save money. In that case, better cancel that subscription box right away because V, you can't control yourself and keep on buying crap you don't need.

11.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Okay went back and heard it. She’s unique….

And yes they are decluttering and trying to save money yet she got the box and the add ons and paid for faster shipping

12.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    What part of that box was necessary for spring? Necessary enough that she would pay and additional $15 for expedited shipping.

Skin care, plates, scrunchies, glassware, puzzles , and a bathtowel.

She seriously has issues with spending.

And no one will ever convince me that they aren’t either in MASSIVE debt….or someone is supplementing marks income (grandfather maybe?).

Does she realize that the only reason she is able to spend and they are able to live in that house and spend so foolishly is partly because mark is educated and has a professional job??? Does she think someone just HANDED him his diploma? Put those kids back in school Vanessa. They will never be able to live any type of lifestyle that you are falsely portraying to them being elementary school dropouts playing video games all damn day

13.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No offense if people here like fab fit boxes, but they seem like a company in existence to suck up money from people like Vanessa who think they are rich (or have more money or credit than sense) or who just want content for YouTube. It seems just so wasteful and just full of nonsense things she will just donate in a month or 2.

Vanessa has no idea about sensitive skin. If she had sensitive skin, she would realize you can't just buy any makeup, mask, makeup wipes, laundry soaps, etc. She'd have her regular, probably unscented products, that she wouldn't veer from. I definitely have sensitive skin that I have to be very careful with so I don't anger or irritate it. I found my current safe products from listening to my dermatologist and I do not veer from them. She's so stupid.

14.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Calla-lily @ 29/2/2024, 20:10) 
    No offense if people here like fab fit boxes, but they seem like a company in existence to suck up money from people like Vanessa who think they are rich (or have more money or credit than sense) or who just want content for YouTube. It seems just so wasteful and just full of nonsense things she will just donate in a month or 2.

Vanessa has no idea about sensitive skin. If she had sensitive skin, she would realize you can't just buy any makeup, mask, makeup wipes, laundry soaps, etc. She'd have her regular, probably unscented products, that she wouldn't veer from. I definitely have sensitive skin that I have to be very careful with so I don't anger or irritate it. I found my current safe products from listening to my dermatologist and I do not veer from them. She's so stupid.

Well, I did get them back when I was still working, but, I had and still have no debt, it was 50 bucks every 3 months and I did get some nice products, I didn’t do add ons, just made some choices. Lemon needs help, she has a shopping addiction. Me? Hell, I will let my fridge get almost empty before I go grocery shopping 🛒.

Hey, Lemon, if Mark starts getting new underwear, you might want to investigate, those nights he works late, uhhh, might not be the job. He’s is also gung-ho on diet and exercise all at once….happened to a former co worker, she didn’t believe me, till she found his phone and read texts. He claimed it was over, but then we figured out that his girlfriend had gotten him a phone on her plan. Divorce happened. Fortunately my coworker had a real job and came out ok.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Budgets are only for marky mark ( the one that makes all the money) 🤣.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73336 views