50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think my husband would finally send me to the looney bin if I bought ~luxury~ word search books.

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 3/1/2024, 03:41 AM) 
    I think my husband would finally send me to the looney bin if I bought ~luxury~ word search books.

Hopefully mine would've called and gotten me a therapist recommendation if I started filming myself giggling while I fingered things at the Dollar Tree and then came home with a $100+ of plastic junk. The whole idea of moving our family into my daddy's boat shed would've def sealed the deal on a 72 hr hold. But ya know I'm a garbage person.

QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 2/29/2024, 01:28 PM) 
    I thought the plan was to save money. In that case, better cancel that subscription box right away because V, you can't control yourself and keep on buying crap you don't need.

I can imagine the ugly smirk life by vanessa makes while reading things like this about her spending because you know she thinks one of the ways she's "saving" money is showing us her wanton purchases so she can have Mark write them off on their taxes.

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh this makes me laugh.

She loves when that back of hers “goes out”

She had no problem going in and out of stores shopping. But couldn’t get to any form of exercise. And BTW Vee. If you missed a few days, you shouldn’t be using the rest days. You can do the exercises on Saturday or Sunday ! It’s ok!
    Attached Image
    IMG_4846

4.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Vanessa lost her 10 pounds so now she’s a skinny queen and can’t tell her nothin

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 1/3/2024, 15:27) 
    Vanessa lost her 10 pounds so now she’s a skinny queen and can’t tell her nothin

Yup! She said in the last q&a video that if she stopped right now she would be very happy staying where she is at.

Everyone gets a trophy in Vanessa’s world for the least amount of effort you can possibly do.
    Working hard towards goals is not something she can comprehend. Which is why a normal job or a college education would not have ever worked for her. And she is passing this on down to her children. She thinks as long as you do the bare minimum, you should be satisfied with that.

Thankfully a good portion of society doesn’t think that way. So we have doctors, lawyers, accountants, farmers, veterinarians, teachers, soldiers, police officers, scientists…. Ect.

She just reaps the rewards of everyone around her working hard. Damn she doesn’t even volunteer to give back to these people in society!

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    How Niketo thought Life By Vanessa would be a good endorsement for her fitness biznass is beyond me.

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 27/2/2024, 18:48) 
    QUOTE (MakesMeGrifty @ 27/2/2024, 02:30) 
    Is Niketo still married to King Curtis?

It's funny but strange that she's trying to be "fitness and health" influencer yet she's feeding her sons so much food dye and junk. Doesn't one of her sons have autism or special needs? Food dye such as Red 40 is known for causing kids to be hyper and out of focus. It's OK once in a while. Trust me, it's not the end of the world if a kid eats food dye. It's in everything like Goldfish crackers, Doritos, M&Ms, all sorts of candies and there's even yellow dye in yellow rice and pickles. But you expect a health nut like Nicole Burgess former science teacher to be extremely careful with food dyes.

I'm sorry but Niketo looks like she's having a mid life crisis for the past two years. Yo yo dieting with her weight. Working out instead working a job or caring for kids. Not against moms going to the gym! But she's goes to the gym like it's her job. Her job is to care and support her kids. She's not supporting or caring her kids by feeding her kids junk food every day. Well this is the person who suggests pop tarts and rice krispy treats as weight loss fuel. She's muscled up like she's a body builder but no competitions. I wonder if her husband still finds her attractive with the addition of grey hairs and the attitude of a 15 year old boy.

Oh the irony of having a video with the title FIT MOM VLOG with candy loaded with sugar and dye in thumbnail.

For what its worth (anecdotal story here), my youngest has always been more emotional than the rest of my children and harder to manage. We experimented with eliminating dye from his diet. I felt that it was helping, but doubted myself. Then one day my father-in-law gave him red koolaid by accident. Let's just say his behavior/emotions were absolutely out of control for almost three days straight. That was a year ago. We have continued avoiding dye, and again with things humming along fine I questioned if this was necessary, since it causes him to miss out on things his peers get to have, such as a majority of the Valentine's candy he was given recently. Well, last week he was running a very high fever so I gave him children's Tylenol with dye in it. Lesson learned! It was a 2 day emotional roller coaster ride after that!

Aww. I grew up on kool-aid. I bet it turned me emo.

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lemon was basically bedridden for two days. (Except for some shopping of course). Yet another MIRACULOUS recovery yesterday. She went and played pickle ball. Remember she said she had to skip her strength training for the two days prior. But suddenly can go run around playing pickle ball????

Why do i feel like the back issues coincide with her not getting her way about something. And not an actual injury.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is she serious with this? She is more delusional that I thought.
    Attached Image
    lemon5

10.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I have to say I find it brave she shares her weight and before and after pics on Insta. However, for somebody as big as she is, I find the weight loss disappointing so far.

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If she actually did lose 16lbs i applaud her.

But i just don’t trust her. I think the numbers are not accurate. And i think the photoshopping is at work too because her head has that long stretched look again.
    The second picture looks like more than 16lbs lost.
    Attached Image
    IMG_4884

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t believe her starting weight. No fucking way.

13.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don't believe her starting weight or the pictures they look photoshopped per usual. She looks half the size of the picture in her bathing suit from this summer.

14.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The only difference I see is the hairstyles 🤷🏽‍♀️

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She definitely looks like she lost weight apart from editing the photo. I do think the after photo is slightly stretched out but you can tell by the way her bra band and shorts band sit that she’s lost weight and probably around the 16-20 pound mark which is actually perfectly acceptable for unmedicated sustainable weight loss for 8 weeks.

I can’t fault lemon for the crap she’s eating because she’s doing what the joke of a plan Nicole gave her tells her to do. I just think she would be 100% better off getting trained and licensed nutritionist support and a CPT to work on her specific goals, starting point, lifestyle etc. there is no way in hell she should be doing any sort of reverse program and Nicole shouldn’t be advising her clients to do so. Reverse dieting is for people who have been in extreme calorie deficits for long periods of time or people that have been training for 2+ years are at or close to goal body fat and looking to eat more to build more muscle

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73332 views