50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I do see weight loss and I think she’s just done something from sitting in bed so of course she will lose and she is likely eating less than before.

2.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She should have shown herself stepping on the scale. Marina at Fearfully Created started a keto diet last week, showed her weight stepping on the scale, then showed herself stepping on the scale one week later….down 5.6 pounds, in 7 days. She is also walking a lot. She does tend to irritate me some, but she at least is honest about her weight and the need to lose a lot.

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She still looks as stupid as before

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I just cannot handle the comedy with this Apple Watch!

Vanessa deep cleaned her house today but wants to post that walked 6 miles while doing that….inside her house. While cleaning.

Shes been wearing that watch for years…. Why suddenly now is she showing how she is achieving miles of walking inside the house? She is doing the same activity level (besides doing some weights inside the exercise room) that she always has. Shopping. Cleaning. Cooking. So why suddenly is this watch picking up 13k steps?
    Attached Image
    IMG_4925

5.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 6/3/2024, 03:13) 

Vanessa deep cleaned her house today but wants to post that walked 6 miles while doing that….inside her house. While cleaning.

Shes been wearing that watch for years…. Why suddenly now is she showing how she is achieving miles of walking inside the house? She is doing the same activity level (besides doing some weights inside the exercise room) that she always has. Shopping. Cleaning. Cooking. So why suddenly is this watch picking up 13k steps?

With her lifestyle it's impossible to walk 6 miles in the house, and if she really believes she does she's stupid.

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It's very bizarre. She's counting on people not knowing how Apple Watches or Fitbits work, when in fact, they're pretty common devices.

It's easy to call BS on her walking 6 miles inside her home. IMPOSSIBLE.

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 3/6/2024, 03:13 AM) 

7.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wth lol I just use a tracker on my phone since it's usually in my pocket and even when I'm wandering around cleaning my house all day it's not even close to that many steps. 💀 A lot of cleaning involves standing/crouching in one place for a bit and wiping/scrubbing things so her wrist is doing all the work.

8.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She must have a very skinny wrist now from all those movements every day :XD:

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So it was Buford who died not Polly. RIP puppy. So sad when any animal passes away.

Lemon says they have a lot of things going on with lots of emotions. So they shopped for two weeks of groceries over the weekend (not sure what the correlation is there but it’s lemon so….)

Paige and boyfriend are coming into town and they are having a a vacation. Maybe Paige is pregnant? Or getting married?

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    yall bakery bitches i am embarrassed that we forgot to acknowledge and celebrate such a monumental event at the bakery landfill
    last month made it 5 years since the dollar tree gods dropped this gift into our laps
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 16-45-10 Where have I bee

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did one of her pets die? I thought she alluded to it in one of her videos but can’t remember.

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Going on a vacation right after a family member passed away during the weekend. Wow. I thought she said Paige and her boyfriend are coming to visit. So now the family is going on vacation. Be respectful to the rest of the family grieving during the loss Vanessa. Do better. I hope the "reverse" your on bring back brain cells.

13.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Family member is one of her dogs so I think it’s okay to go on spring break but lemon runs from hard things

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If Lemon GAINS weight on this "reverse" do you think she'll clue in that Nicole is scamming her??

Because no way should she be intaking MORE calories right now.

15.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m so tempted to sign up for Nicole’s next shred because of curiosity.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73332 views