50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 11/3/2024, 20:31) 
    I am watching the food tour. Is there a World War coming up? The amount of food in that house is absurd.
    She bought a special thing to store the eggs so the kids can easily reach for them. Apparantly it's very hard to get them out of a box.
    She has some leftovers for the kids in case they don't like what's on the menu. They are catered to in every possible way. Bryce you don't like to write? You don't have to. Rose you don't like what's on the menu? I make you something else.

I saw the kids on Insta and they are getting big.

I just got through it. It took me 3 sittings.
    What struck me is how many places they have to store food:
    1 Pantry
    2 Kitchen fridge & freezer (breakfast food & smoothie sections)
    3 Drinks fridge (presumably a wine fridge actually) in their coffee area
    4 Fridge freezer in the laundry room that is the backup fridge, lunch freezer & dessert freezer
    5 Huuuge drinks fridge outside
    6 Stock up freezer in the garage.

🤯

Like, my government recommends having extra food on hand so you could feed your family for 7 days in an emergency. I have one small cabinet filled with shelf stable food that requires minimal cooking. ONE SMALL CABINET. That fills that requirement. (Basically cos we live close to Russia.) Maybe she wants to be able to also feed the neighborhood kids for 7 days?! 😂

2.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She doesn't even remember all the food she has 'on hand.' It would give me anxiety!
    She can easily feed the family for several months.

3.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    🍿 🍿 🍿

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She really doesn't have that much food if you think about it. She cooks up one bag of pizza rolls at a time, the neighborhood kids eat snacks and drink the Gatorade, she cooks up a pizza when Buhrice and Rosie poo don't like what she's cooking, a gallon of milk doesn't last long, Buhrice eats a whole package of turkey on one sandwich .... so yeah I thought it was a lot of food at first, but not the way they eat.

5.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I get teenagers and preteens as well as having food on hand.
    I have an 11 year old boy and he’s playing football at recess everyday and running around outside after school with the neighbor kids. He’s 5’2” so basically a mini adult.
    He doesn’t eat massive quantities like Lemon’s kids.

Also I do have some things for the neighbor kids, but it’s like leftover Halloween candy, snacks we tried but didn’t love, and water bottles with Crystal light packets. $ doesn’t grow on trees, and I’m not feeding the neighborhood. If they don’t like what I have, go home lol.

I get my kid Prime Hydration as a treat (it was great when he had a cold and wasn’t eating), but those are pricy and I’m not feeding those to neighbor kids.

6.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Vanessa going on about the Yohoo and the Sunny D in today’s haul and how she only buys these things as treats for the kids because it’s spring break.

Ummmm does she think the crap she buys for them on a weekly basis is healthy???

News flash Vanessa. Pizza bites, Walmart frozen pizza ,chocolate milk, sprite, potato chips and boxed Mac n cheese are no different than a bottle of Sunny D.

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And she’s back to 10,000 steps today.
    While she’s at home editing, making meals and doing laundry. 🙄🙄🙄 👌 👌👌👌

8.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Sunday I spent the day cleaning my baseboards, floors, and walls downstairs probably ~800 square feet. I magically got 11k steps and walked 5 miles…. I wonder if it’s counting her playing Nintendo or something else.

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet most of the "steps" are changing the record player, gaming, clicking the remote, lifting soda to mouth over and over, etc. I can't imagine Lemon is working all that hard.

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    $47 on lunchables in her latest haul! 😬 Plus $9 on premade sandwiches for Bryce. Why can't she buy some bread, cheese & deli meats plus some small bags of chips like a normal person?! She said she doesn't want to be pulling loads of stuff out on vacation to make lunch. Bitch please, would it cut too much into your sitting on your ass time?! Cos we know she ain't doing activities. And it's not like she makes lunch everyday at home so she would want a break 😂 lazy bitch

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 13/3/2024, 02:34) 
    And she’s back to 10,000 steps today.
    While she’s at home editing, making meals and doing laundry. 🙄🙄🙄 👌 👌👌👌

Ugh, I have to make myself wear my watch! I take it off all the time and don't get accurate counts. We are in the process of renovating and moving into a new home. Nothing major, but I'm doing a lot of it myself so it is a lot of work! For weeks I've been on my feet all day every day painting, ripping out carpet, cleaning, raking, and moving stuff. My steps are never over 10K, but I take the watch all the time because it annoys me! I've gotta keep that thing on so I can get a true comparison to Lemon. I just know I'm more active than her so I can't figure out how she gets so many steps. Not all steps are equal though. The steps I take while raking or hauling a heavy load are not the same as Lemon stepping in place while her microwave is running.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Second hand embarrassment for the photos she posts on social media. Her poor children

Anyway. Everytime she posts a photo you can notice something new she has purchased. I don’t remember that furniture in the room when she redid it.

The debt has to be INSANE. She doesn’t care tho. College isn’t something she would be looking to save for.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5012

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Another new ugly bedspread?

That color is 💩

The Amazon boxes coming to that house on the daily!! I don’t know how marks stress handles it!!!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_5013

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When I play a board game with my mom that involves moving cards around my watch sometimes logs 1000 steps o didn’t take… I’m sure Vanessa’s are similar

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Money is no object to Vanessa, then invest in some damn hair plugs or a topper/wig. Yikes that bald spot gets bigger daily.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73345 views