50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I cannot imagine the shopping spree a new house will bring on.

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do we think the new house has a pool?

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    For sure it has a pool.

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I dont understand the whole repair the house, paint and get new carpet. Just sell it as is!

5.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I really don't understand this family.

They don't know of they will fix the old house up, like replacing carpets and vanity's, or renting it out. Why it always seems like they go ahead with a plan without thinking it through. Remember they moved to the boat shed because they were going to build on land next to her parents. How many video we saw them with floor plans of the new house. In the end it turned out that the land was too small or something like that and then they bought this house.

Did she mention that they bought a new house or will rent it?

6.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She is filming in the office and is telling that she has a "baggie" for all her magnets, but the YouTube Playbutton is in plain sight without her mentioning it, suspicious!

I am getting quite curious now. She says she is excited for this change, but that it's a little unconventional. What are they up to?

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Well this should be interesting! We all know they put no money down on the McMansion, so they can't have much equity in it, however the market is wacky and its worth much more than they paid for it right now. I see it's not listed though. Hmmmm.

I feel the house is too big for Lemon to handle and unnecessary now that Paige is gone. It's also too far from her parents. And it doesn't have a pool like she requires, so a move isn't totally shocking.

Of course, the question still is where does all the money come from??? How can they be moving and not have the McMansion listed? She spends like a fool and can't make much money with the minimal views she gets. I'm still here at the Bakery after 5 years waiting for some type answer. I either want to know where the money tree is, or I expect to see them crash and burn. How they keep skating along like this is beyond me.

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    OMG, I clicked on the newest video and it is so painful watching Lemon work at turtle speed to pull screws and nails and spackle. I'm sure Mark will have to do all the real work when he gets home. And she managed to pick the most annoying music ever for this video.

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    They paid $400k. Zillow says it’s worth $555k. After fees they should make $100k plus whatever principal they paid in payments.

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Could it be that her parents actually bought the McMansion and they rented it?
    I wasn’t around until after they had it so I could be completely out of left field here.

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I know this probably isn't the case, but I secretly hope they bought a RV to live in since she "loves' to travel. Just watching the meltdowns from that on the vlogs would give me a laugh.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    My thought was still that she whined so much that ma and pa decided to sell them their house and build their own little house on the property next door but that isn’t unconventional so I dont think that’s it anymore

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This last video is the exact reason why lemon is not as likeable as she attempts to be and her views have declined significantly

Because her entire channel is a bunch of misleading lies. We get enough of that from the government. People want to watch YouTube to escape, or to relate. And Lemons life that she tries to make people THINK she is living, is a farce!

It’s is MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for Marks salary to support 5 people, multiple animals, a 400k home that they put nothing down on, multiple vacations per year for his wife, massive food hauls, and unlimited spending by the wife on Amazon, temu, dollar tree, mall shopping, meal kits, fab fit fun….. Plus now buy another home without selling the one they are in.

No one believes it. Not even Alma I’m sure.

And her making her viewers who are mostly kind , unsuspecting people, think that she is able to do all of this on marks salary is so misleading.

There is money coming in from someone else. Or there is major debt. And if these two are taking money from the grandfather or her parents. They are lower than i originally thought because NOONE should be forking over money for their dumb decisions….go get a normal job Vanessa!!!! And stop forcing your kids to stay home so that you trick your family into thinking you have a reason to not get a job …..and then take handouts from them!

I’m suspecting they are going to sell to make some money to get out of debt and maybe downsize.

But it’s still VERY BIZARRE that she has a moving date in one mont but has not found the place they are moving to yet

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That Olaplex is around $30 for a small bottle. Nessie is tryin to flex.

The debt she is putting her family into has to be astounding at this point.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5049

15.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 15/3/2024, 12:56) 
    Could it be that her parents actually bought the McMansion and they rented it?
    I wasn’t around until after they had it so I could be completely out of left field here.

No, property records show Mark and Lemon bought it.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73335 views