50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    You guys she always fills holes and then paints. Yeah like all those spots on her walls that were there for years. Vanessa moving isn’t going to fix your mental health long term. See a counselor. Better help sponsor her!

2.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why are you so defensive Lemon? She asked a simple question since you bought pool furniture, special pool plates and can't forget about the huge box of pool burgers.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240315_093827_YouTube

3.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    When she's doing the bathroom she says they aren't sure how many bathrooms they will have since they have several bids in?! So a bid hasn't been accepted for any place but she is sure they are moving sometime in April but she cant rememeber the date and it's unconventional? I feel like it's a riddle I can't quite figure out.

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keeping it on hand @ 15/3/2024, 14:41) 
    When she's doing the bathroom she says they aren't sure how many bathrooms they will have since they have several bids in?! So a bid hasn't been accepted for any place but she is sure they are moving sometime in April but she cant rememeber the date and it's unconventional? I feel like it's a riddle I can't quite figure out.

She is LYING. That’s why it’s sounds so ridiculous. Listen to the tone of her voice when she say that. You can absolutely tell she is full of it. She can’t keep her stories straight! I can smell a liar from a mile away and lemon reeks of it!!

The very beginning of the video she says she is going to bring her viewers on all of the house tours… but then says they have a moving date in mid April. But she can’t remember the exact date. And then in the bathroom she says they have lots of options with several bids in. She’s all over the place!!!!

When you tell the truth you don’t have to remember what you said before!

5.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It's a very unconsistent story indeed, I am lost.

Now that is a bummer if there wouldn't be a guest bed room. Remember she just bought a 16 dollar organizer saying SHARK WEEK for the guest bed room!

6.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The problem with buying right now is high interest. I bet the current interest is at or just under 3%, and any new mortgages would be at or around 6%.

7.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 15/3/2024, 15:13) 
    The problem with buying right now is high interest. I bet the current interest is at or just under 3%, and any new mortgages would be at or around 6%.

The biggest reason we are currently deciding not to move. I’d love to but the payment would be the same for a $210k house with 20% down than what we pay monthly for our house at $275k (now worth $350k).

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Would a real estate agent let you put in bids on several properties at the same time? I wouldn't think that is a good idea but I know the market is nutty so maybe people do that these days?

9.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The market is DYING in my area. Houses are sitting for much much longer than they used to.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm wondering if they are putting offers in on short term rental properties. Maybe a summer rental at the lake until they find or build a house? Who knows with these people. I still can't believe they lived in the boat shed.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her house doesn't seem optimal to rent to a family with its 5 bedrooms and whatever. It also doesn't seem great for airbnb or something as it isn't like it is near a lake or anything super great that people would want to be close to. I wonder if their HOA would even let her rent. (My HOA lets you rent the whole home for 6 months or more at a time after you live there 2 years but you can't do something like AirBNB.) And with things as they are, I would think it would be extra difficult to sell.

I am also confused about the alleged multiple bids. I wouldn't think that would be a thing that you could do.

12.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m hoping it’s boat shed 2.0. Oh the content!!

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Calla-lily @ 15/3/2024, 17:23) 
    Her house doesn't seem optimal to rent to a family with its 5 bedrooms and whatever. It also doesn't seem great for airbnb or something as it isn't like it is near a lake or anything super great that people would want to be close to. I wonder if their HOA would even let her rent. (My HOA lets you rent the whole home for 6 months or more at a time after you live there 2 years but you can't do something like AirBNB.) And with things as they are, I would think it would be extra difficult to sell.

I am also confused about the alleged multiple bids. I wouldn't think that would be a thing that you could do.

I was thinking it’s a lot of house to rent. Most renters don’t rent huge houses.

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    There’s a house in her neighborhood that’s been listed for a month for rent for $3600. 5 bed/3 bath. It has a small pool. Wonder if she’s trying to get that one.

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    3600$ for rent! I can’t even with that!

Lots of lies in vee’s latest video. Also, vee no one wants to see you fucking spackle your nasty walls.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73333 views