50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wow that’s crazy!! Who wants to spend that on rent?! I’m not in Texas nor am I big baller like nessy but we don’t even spend half of that a month on our 200 acre homestead payment. I hope dumb and dumber know what they are doing but I’m guessing they are going to be surprised just like the rest of us

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m paying $3200 a month for 5 bedroom plus bonus room bc we moved across the US and had to put buying on hold. We lived on airbnbs for 6 months. This is cheaper. I don’t however live in the middle of Tx I live in the PNW. Here big houses get snatched up for rent pretty quickly unless they suck,

3.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amp74 @ 15/3/2024, 18:27) 
    I’m paying $3200 a month for 5 bedroom plus bonus room bc we moved across the US and had to put buying on hold. We lived on airbnbs for 6 months. This is cheaper. I don’t however live in the middle of Tx I live in the PNW. Here big houses get snatched up for rent pretty quickly unless they suck,

San Antonio is a big military town, so the possibility to rent to commissioned officers might be a possibility, with the military you get a housing allowance based on location and rank.

4.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 15/3/2024, 02:18) 
    I dont understand the whole repair the house, paint and get new carpet. Just sell it as is!

Easy. The house fuckin stinks. We know the chinchilla pissed all over the guest room. One of the twins rooms was a free range foster puppy zone. 3 dogs. Plus each member of the family has their own personal cat that doesn’t leave the room. You cannot convince me that house doesn’t smell disgusting. Don’t forget her overgrown toddlers smash slime into the carpets. They also have personal fridges and smoothie blenders in their rooms.

They need to paint because lemon replaced fixtures and now all the new fixtures are surrounded by the old paint. Add in the holes all over from nailing up her dollar tree daycor and I’m sure it looks like crap in there

New vanity is probably the one that precious petite rose rotted away. She flooded out her bathroom at some point.

They don’t seem to have done much maintaining since being there and after the lemon drops came through, I wouldn’t be surprised if the house needs the work to get what the Lemons want for it. Would not be surprised if a low appraisal is why they’re considering renting it out.

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I saw in a comment on her video that the kitchen renovation increased the value of her home. Don't forget Mark (essentially the boss) Elphick is the president of a home builder.... they are getting a new home that probably has not sold.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 15/3/2024, 18:58) 
    I saw in a comment on her video that the kitchen renovation increased the value of her home. Don't forget Mark (essentially the boss) Elphick is the president of a home builder.... they are getting a new home that probably has not sold.

If she thinks so. Her kitchen is hideous. It looks horrible with the natural stone and warm features of the rest of the house. Hopefully who ever is interested in the house finds the videos of the 23.7 part reno and knows it was all half assed.

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    They better not be trying to live in a camper or boat shed with all those animals 😔

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    🥴🥴🥴

Oh Vanessie.

QUOTE (Xtine @ 15/3/2024, 19:09) 
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 15/3/2024, 18:58) 

If she thinks so. Her kitchen is hideous. It looks horrible with the natural stone and warm features of the rest of the house. Hopefully who ever is interested in the house finds the videos of the 23.7 part reno and knows it was all half assed.

Right. I hope whoever looks to buy it gets an inspection done first! Because brother lemon, papa lemon and mark lemon did a lot of the kitchen reno.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5052

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At dollar tree buying supplies to make a flow chart of Kisha's men

Status
    Anonymous
    Based on what she said in the video it sounds like they are buying a home that is a tract home. There are several builders in SA that build supply & then whatever is available & you are ready you pick one. Like DR Horton EXPRESS, etc. That's what it sounds like to me, what's the builder he works for? Maybe they have something along those lines.

Also, Fiddy's making a commercial w/the pizza joint (she claims based on her ideas) & "football is my thing" & "what is this life" 😂

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whatthebleep @ 3/15/2024, 12:50 PM) 
    Based on what she said in the video it sounds like they are buying a home that is a tract home. There are several builders in SA that build supply & then whatever is available & you are ready you pick one. Like DR Horton EXPRESS, etc. That's what it sounds like to me, what's the builder he works for? Maybe they have something along those lines.

Also, Fiddy's making a commercial w/the pizza joint (she claims based on her ideas) & "football is my thing" & "what is this life" 😂

Monticello

11.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whatthebleep @ 15/3/2024, 19:50) 

The way I sprinted. I have never seen such main character syndrome before. She really acts like she built this pizza place from the ground up. She’s so embarrassing.

12.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Does 50 ever not have an AirPod in her ear? That’s so unprofessional.

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whatthebleep @ 15/3/2024, 19:50) 

What is a tract home?

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [/QUOTE]
    San Antonio is a big military town, so the possibility to rent to commissioned officers might be a possibility, with the military you get a housing allowance based on location and rank.
    [/QUOTE]

I thought they lived in the far out burbs. I’m married to a recently retired military officer .. he just finished 25 years. Our housing allowance here if we still got one would be over $4000, in NC it was around $2000

15.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Can someone explain this reverse to me again? You lose a few pounds on Nicole’s shred and then you celebrate with increasing you fat and calorie intake for how many weeks?

No way. I would never go along with that. All the work she put into losing …how much was it? 15lbs? I can’t imagine she isn’t going to gain. But I’m not Next Level. So what do i know.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5060

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73336 views