50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 25/3/2024, 19:12) 
    Funny how we never heard of Milo's bad eye before.

Milo is one of the cats the lives in the kids rooms. Probably no one noticed.

Any way in other news: Lemon’s diet plan now has a goal of 2600!!!!!! calories a day.

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 26/3/2024, 01:53) 

Any way in other news: Lemon’s diet plan now has a goal of 2600!!!!!! calories a day.

Wtf?? She's going to gain back everything she lost and more.

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 26/3/2024, 01:53) 

And instead of eating 200 calories extra of some fruit full on antioxidants and fiber or a lightly dressed large salad she’s going to eat TWO poptarts with her rice cake and banana as a preworkout

4.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    More fucking poptarts :hearty-laugh:

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why is it necessary for her to constantly be eating??? She has the pre workout poptart crap with rice cake and honey and a full banana. Then after the workout she has her protein shake coffee. Then eats a full breakfast with pancakes, bacon eggs and coffee. And after that she needs a mid morning snack????

That’s a lot of food!! This is such a stupid meal plan that caters to people who have food and eating obsessions so I’m not surprised that Vanessa would actually PAY someone to coach her to do this.

I have a cup of coffee when i wake up and then breakfast a couple hours later and then I’m done until lunch. Why the hell is there so much eating going on?

Oh and I also don’t need a poptart, bananas AND rice cake before i go to the gym! I just go….

.When you go on a diet….and limit your food intake, your stomach takes about a week, but it will start to shrink and not require as much food at all times. That’s the point. But in Nicole’s dumb plan she encourages the stomach to stay large and continuously needed to be fed to feel satisfied.

Vanessa will get bored of this plan at some point and will not have made any progress with reducing her food intake. So once she does go back to eating junk, she will eat the same amounts to fill her stomach that she never took the time to shrink

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How on earth do you finish the school year when everyone else is having spring break? Does she only do like 40 hours of school... ok next year! Geez!

Who on earth is going to want to buy her house, which is estimated at almost 600K on Zillow with her peel and stick tile in several rooms, Pearls stinky pee room, her cheap cheap cheap home depot cabinets in several bathrooms, her extra weird cabinets in the kitchen where most people would put a table, etc? He "renovations" are crap and not what people expect when they are paying that much or close to.

Is she on one of those plans to weight 700lbs? So many calories a day. I would think even if she is just trying to maintain what she'd lost she would need to be closer to 1700 calories... not 2700. Who, except her, talks about upping calories or getting all of their calories in when they are trying to lose weight and get healthy?

And now Pearl is breaking flippers by leaving it on the stove as her food is cooking. But Lemon admits Pearl learned it from her.

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I only drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning, then I exercise later and have lunch after. The last thing I want to do is exercise full of poptarts lol

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Gotta have Rice Krispies on hand in case of emergency and you’re running low on calories but splitting and weighing out strawberries. It works for their family!

9.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m still very confused on this Next Level plan. In the grocery haul Vanessa says her and mark both got more calories added to their plans.

Why? You are still overweight! Why are you trying very hard to maintain or gain? I don’t understand!!!!

Why is Nicole upping their calories? What would warrant a calorie increase? Anyone understand this? Is Vee attempting to be a body builder?

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nicole doesn't stay in a deficit long at all. I think she does short "cuts" and then goes back to maintenance to avoid damaging the metabolism. I think right now Nicole is eating almost 3000 calories.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    No offense to anyone who eats this way, but I have never seen anyone who has to have so many snacks. She has a pre-work out snack, breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch, mid afternoon snack, dinner and a bedtime snack. Plus all her protein coffee drinks. She can't even pick up Pearl from school without a snack. It just seems like a lot.

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 27/3/2024, 21:46) 
    No offense to anyone who eats this way, but I have never seen anyone who has to have so many snacks. She has a pre-work out snack, breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch, mid afternoon snack, dinner and a bedtime snack. Plus all her protein coffee drinks. She can't even pick up Pearl from school without a snack. It just seems like a lot.

This comment is perfection.

And she is constantly worried about not eating enough!!!

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I about died when she said they were out of bananas so she had to eat a second pop tart. I can’t imagine getting a work out in with a lump of pop tart in my guts.

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If she quits snacking, she eventually WILL lose weight.

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Where is her jaw line in this photo.

She positions the camera and potentially photo shops to look like she has dropped around 80 lbs. sis lost about 20 and it’s eating almost 3000 cals per day. In her videos she doesn’t look like this!!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_5271

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73336 views