50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love the pose to try and make herself look like she has a thigh gap ( girl we got eyes!!! We can see you standing 10 ft apart to do so) 🤣🤣. I wonder if the magic mirror she takes these pics in is traveling with them to their next home

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her whole body looks so distorted and weird in that photo. So does the outfit.

3.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How much protein does a woman need a day? All day long she’s having protein added things! Also she eats 1/2 a pint of ice cream and cookies for dessert?? I’ve never seen anything that suggests 2600 calories a day with one workout. Totally insane!

4.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She posted her what I eat in day which is basically just filmed what she posts on YouTube.
    She missed eating a rice cake so she crammed in it. Woman, you don’t need to eat if you’re not hungry.

This diet is totally made for body building which lemon isn’t.
    If you are just dieting to lose weight, you should do a day or two every other week when you eat your maintenance calories or just above. It helps your metabolism not stall. But constantly upping calories makes no sense.

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My husband who does two strenuous hours of Jiu Jitsu a day doesn’t eat as much as Vanessa.

When I used to run neither did I

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 28/3/2024, 00:39) 
    Where is her jaw line in this photo.

She positions the camera and potentially photo shops to look like she has dropped around 80 lbs. sis lost about 20 and it’s eating almost 3000 cals per day. In her videos she doesn’t look like this!!!

Anyone else a fan of King of the Hill? Immediately thought those pants make her look like Cotton 😭

Screenshot_20240328-144457_Chrome

7.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lemon claims her new lifestyle gives her so much energy, she does t need energy drinks. She eats 2600 calories of processed junk and empty calories and lost less than 20 pounds. Where’s the healthy lifestyle?!?

8.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Dear Vanessa,

Your "friend" doesn't know wtf she is doing and is taking your money in the process.

I don't know what that powder was you took for bloating...did your "friend" recommend it to you? Fyi, protein does not make you bloated, but fake sugars in all that fake food your friend has you eating will make you super bloated. I know from experience.

Here's some free advice that is actually good for you. Eat whole foods. Drink plain water. You can drink coffee if you want. Most of what Nicole has you eating is not actually good for you. You shouldn't need all these "products", and you should not need to eat 20 times a day.

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 29/3/2024, 12:15) 
    Dear Vanessa,

Your "friend" doesn't know wtf she is doing and is taking your money in the process.

I don't know what that powder was you took for bloating...did your "friend" recommend it to you? Fyi, protein does not make you bloated, but fake sugars in all that fake food your friend has you eating will make you super bloated. I know from experience.

Here's some free advice that is actually good for you. Eat whole foods. Drink plain water. You can drink coffee if you want. Most of what Nicole has you eating is not actually good for you. You shouldn't need all these "products", and you should not need to eat 20 times a day.

I have to be really careful with those alcohol sugars, if I consume just a little too much, bloating isn’t my problem 😉. Lemon would be better off spending that “trainer” money on a dietitian and a REAL trainer.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My real question is if lemon is losing weight and says this has improved her eating what the hell was she eating before they started? She’s done what I eat in a days over the years and was reporting to consume less than she is now and more real foods

11.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    How sad that picture of Rose and Bryce was. Graduating 5th grade for Rose? And Bryce is done with 7th?

This school curriculum is disgusting. We are still in March! They are missing out on SO much sitting inside that house. Complete neglect. Their mother spends more time making herself 45 snacks per day than she does on their Temu education

And the fact that they both look like they have pajamas on with Rose in her stitch robe says it all. There is zero respect for education in that home. What an absolute JOKE. So now what? More time for video games for them?

Her mothering is disgusting. And effectively the boss should be ashamed of himself allowing this.

12.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Under the maintenance video people comment that 2600 calories seem a bit much.
    But V is giving answers that I don't understand:

@LifebyVanessa
    Same! It’s amazing how my body is reacting to the extra calories.

@heatherb*****
    Thats a really high amount of calories, and a ton of food

@LifebyVanessa
    Yep! My metabolism is loving it.

What does that even mean???

13.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lemon is dumber than a box of Pop Tarts.

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s 5 year high school plan dumb.

This makes no sense, veeeee

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miranda22 @ 3/29/2024, 09:17 PM) 
    Lemon is dumber than a box of Pop Tarts.

Reminds me of the saying "you are what you eat" LOL

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73333 views