50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 28/3/2024, 06:46) 
    No offense to anyone who eats this way, but I have never seen anyone who has to have so many snacks. She has a pre-work out snack, breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch, mid afternoon snack, dinner and a bedtime snack. Plus all her protein coffee drinks. She can't even pick up Pearl from school without a snack. It just seems like a lot.

This is normal for bodybuilders. Many actually struggle to eat as much as they need to continue gaining muscle.

Lemon is NOT a bodybuilder. Makes sense for Nikole, but it'll just make lemon fat... Well, more fat.

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Today ig, she tried her “best” to log everything but was still over 2700 calories, with a heart stopping 85 grams of fat and only 9,000 pretend steps.

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her lunch was clearly bought from the grocery store how can’t you log it??

4.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 29/3/2024, 19:48) 
    Under the maintenance video people comment that 2600 calories seem a bit much.
    But V is giving answers that I don't understand:

@LifebyVanessa
    Same! It’s amazing how my body is reacting to the extra calories.

@heatherb*****
    Thats a really high amount of calories, and a ton of food

@LifebyVanessa
    Yep! My metabolism is loving it.

What does that even mean???

Has she shown her weight anymore? I would believe her hogwash if sh showed herself stepping on a scale weekly.

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I am curious too. Since she started the reverse or whatever it's called, she suddenly stopped her weekly weight update.

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She dropped weight living in the boat shed. We already know she can drop the weight.

Those pants remind me of the 90s. Wide leg jeans and babydoll tees.

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hi everyone, I hope you all have been well. It's been a long time since I've read here, I had to come and find out what is happening with Lemon. I'm sure this has already been discussed and dissected, a video from 2 weeks ago popped up in my YT feed about the Lemons selling their house, is this true? And if it is do you know why? I'm kind of shocked.

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 30/3/2024, 19:47) 
    Hi everyone, I hope you all have been well. It's been a long time since I've read here, I had to come and find out what is happening with Lemon. I'm sure this has already been discussed and dissected, a video from 2 weeks ago popped up in my YT feed about the Lemons selling their house, is this true? And if it is do you know why? I'm kind of shocked.

She says she’s not sharing for her “privacy.” But it came up quite suddenly. All we know if she needs to downsize her junk.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 3/30/2024, 02:00 PM) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 30/3/2024, 19:47) 

She says she’s not sharing for her “privacy.” But it came up quite suddenly. All we know if she needs to downsize her junk.

Thanks, Xtine! I appreciate the response. Wow, that news was crazy. Last I knew she was getting a pool. I'm assuming that didn't happen then. I feel like I need to see what ends up happening with this.

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She loving because she sad about her dogs dying and bored because she has no purpose so she needs to move to give her something to be excited about and as an added bonus this will likely force pearl to homeschool because it’s likely a different school district so she won’t know anyone and then lemon can sit in her house and never be forced to leave unless she wants to go shopping

*moving

She said she is good with change. But really she is only good with change she initiates

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 30/3/2024, 21:03) 
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 3/30/2024, 02:00 PM) 

Thanks, Xtine! I appreciate the response. Wow, that news was crazy. Last I knew she was getting a pool. I'm assuming that didn't happen then. I feel like I need to see what ends up happening with this.

Not only did the pool not happen, she recently posted her freezer and the burger patties she bought to celebrate the pool being finished were still in there. She claimed they just decided against it.

12.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That is one strange person, bought burgers for a pool they never even had yet? Why? Was the store going to run out of burger patties by the time a pool could be built? Did they even start a pool? And then stop during construction, or did it never even get off the ground?

So I see she's on some sort of a weight loss journey? How's that working for her? Has she shed any weight?

13.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's moving but bought vases in anticipation of MM giving her lego flowers. Vee - the only thing you should be buying right now is garbage bags.

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Apparently lemon did not do much reading as a child. She thought the Judy Blume book “Blubber” was about a whale.

15.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Two weeks ago Lemon posted a spring break video and now rose and Bryce are done with the school year. How does that work actually?

An absolute joke

Sadly these kids have NO CLUE how badly their parents are failing them.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73332 views