50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why does every picture have that expression. ???

And why are you posting these things? Her husband is a “boss” at his job and she has young kids! Have some respect
    Attached Image
    IMG_5326

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 2/4/2024, 05:24) 
    I truly cannot see an actual purpose in this “school yourself” idea Vanessa invented!

Honestly. Why would anyone in their right minds take their thriving children out of a structured school environment that involves education and social interaction as well as physical activity and cultural awareness in exchange for very minimal “get it out of the way” education so you can play video games in your room the rest of the day….

Because this is exactly what she is teaching them. Rush your way through school kids…it’s a joke anyway and we will show Pearl that you can graduate before her. Ugh. She is SICK. She is making an absolute mockery out of education by insinuating that they can have all of the Christmas breaks, weeks off, spring breaks and yet still finish in March when they do an hour of schooling per day. It actually turns my stomach what she is doing to the victims here.

It’s not like she wanted them home so they can do day trips to museums and get involved with other home schooling families.

She has not changed an ounce of her life to enrich their homeschool experience. All day long she is into her macros and posting pics on instagram and filming and editing YouTube videos. When she isn’t doing that she is out shopping.

If you want to shop, film, create content and read….why not let your children BE a kid in school !!!!! They are rotting away eating frozen food and damaging their eyes and brains on video games. How the college EDUCATED , big BOSS father is allowing this is beyond comprehension.

Pearl is probably thriving, Bryce and Rose were probably not thriving in public school. We know the lazy loaf didn’t require attendance, timeless, or homework on mondays. They were probably falling way behind.

Big boss Timmy doesn’t give a fuck about these kids, either and it’s sad. Won’t be long before they’re overweight, unemployed loafs like their mother.

3.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You can tell Vee is resentful of Pearl being in public school. She keeps mentioning it and its so sad. Pearl is never going back to school. Vee will never allow it.

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am so glad we know the laundry is started and the bed is made. Why does Lemon post the most mundane things?

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The debt keeps climbing. Spend spend spend Vanessa!!!

And where are the kids again today? In their rooms on video games?
    Attached Image
    IMG_5328

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Dear Lord, How many times is she going to remodel or paint that kitchen. This is ridiculous. They had it painted twice last year.

7.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That kitchen is so cold looking and unattractive. Their house doesn't seem very homey.

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miranda22 @ 4/2/2024, 10:16 AM) 
    That kitchen is so cold looking and unattractive. Their house doesn't seem very homey.

Its just ugly!

9.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I feel bad for pearl I hope she rebels and make their life a living hell till she can go back to public school with her friends

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ecskies @ 4/2/2024, 08:08 AM) 
    I am so glad we know the laundry is started and the bed is made. Why does Lemon post the most mundane things?

I'm surprised she still has the mental institution bed. New house, new bedroom set?

11.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    For someone who is moving house this month, she has a lot of time to read! Should't she be packing all day?

I also feel sorry for Pearl,she is so outgoing and feels happy at school with friends around her.
    Which mother talks about her kid 'being stuck at school'?? Sad for the children having parents like this. What will become of the Lemon kids??

12.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 2/4/2024, 13:47) 
    I don’t understand how she has so much free time with her kids home.

I own a small business and work from home. I have an 11 year old, and he wants attention from his mom sometimes!
    She has raised these kids from an early age to never bother her and look what she has. Paige who left right away.

Same...I don't understand. I'm in the process of moving just like Lemon but barely have time to sit for 5 mins, let alone read a book or watch tv during the day. How are these kids getting an education? The answer is they are not. I'm rooting for Pearl. I hope Lemon doesn't manipulate her into homeschooling next year.

The Lemondrops remind me of a couple of sisters I know. The older one was spoiled and allowed to do whatever she wanted as a child. She was bossy and obnoxious and got away with everything. Her sister was quiet and mild mannered. She also seemed to be largely ignored by her parents, from what I could tell, and always seemed to be blamed when there were arguments between the siblings. Anyway, the "princess" ended up being a college dropout, never married, single mother, who has had to live with her parents on and off over the years and can't keep a steady job. The ignored child is a successful chiropractor and married with 2 children. Just an anecdote...

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Maybe the moving was just an idea like all her other grand plans….can anyone remember them all? Forever home, etsy shop, garden, health kick 1.0, YouTube, vlogs, cookbooks. The pool (and pool party).

14.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Bottom line. Vanessas day resolves around Vanessa.

Reading. Shopping. Cleaning. Figuring out her macros. Exercising. Watching Gilmore girls.

Yes she does laundry for her kids. Why?? i don’t know …they are home all damn day. Teach your 13 year old son to wash his clothes. And while you’re at it …teach Rose too. She’s more than capable.

Anyway. Her daily activities are perfect for a single person or someone who has children in full time school. NOT for someone who forces their kids to stay home. It makes absolutely NO SENSE.

I still think the school wanted to keep Rose back and so they pulled her out and they needed a partner for Rose at home. So Bryce volunteered after he was given an offer of gaming daily that he couldn’t refuse. And here we are ….

That has to be it. Because there is no other plausible explanation why these two kids are home everyday on their own in their rooms eating frozen pizza while their mother lives life as if they aren’t even there

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She posted a picture of rose at the orthodontist showing her teeth. She said she’s getting her braces off soon.

Ummmm really? They don’t look ready. Maybe get a second opinion.

Or is she just out of money for her kids so the braces need to come off sooner than necessary?

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73333 views