50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Vee lost around 20lbs on the 8 week program. And has been eating every two hours equaling around 3000 cals per day ever since. Yet she runs out and buys a stitch fix, clothes from Kohls and she said she placed a HUGE Shein clothes haul. Because her size changed. 🙄. Take a seat Vanessa. You have a serious shopping problem. You don’t need an entire new wardrobe after losing 20lbs. Your clothes will fit just fine for now. Going from 220 to 200 lbs doesn’t require a wardrobe revamp.

She literally rewards herself for the slightest thing! And cannot stop spending.

Just her spending alone has to reach over 50k per year.

Tim doesn’t own that company. He works there. Now we know why the kids have no hobbies or activities. There is no money left after Vanessa spends

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 4/3/2024, 03:01 PM) 
    Vee lost around 20lbs on the 8 week program. And has been eating every two hours equaling around 3000 cals per day ever since. Yet she runs out and buys a stitch fix, clothes from Kohls and she said she placed a HUGE Shein clothes haul. Because her size changed. 🙄. Take a seat Vanessa. You have a serious shopping problem. You don’t need an entire new wardrobe after losing 20lbs. Your clothes will fit just fine for now. Going from 220 to 200 lbs doesn’t require a wardrobe revamp.

She literally rewards herself for the slightest thing! And cannot stop spending.

Tim doesn’t own that company. He works there. Now we know why the kids have no hobbies or activities. There is no money left after Vanessa spends

All I can say about everything you said, is WOW!!! She really needs something else to occupy her time. I guess losing weight is going to take up some time and be good for her in the end, but I wonder if it will last. Or will she become obsessed and turn into a freak?

I'm guessing her spending has finally put the family in the "poor house", with their sudden move?

3.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m 5’5 and 215 lbs and wear a 16-18 in women’s. To wear a 10 I have to be around 160 lbs

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You know. I’m wondering if Vee got herself a mirror that is “slimming”. I know they have those in some clothing stores to help sell more clothes.

The reason i say that is because she doesn’t look 200lbs when she takes her selfies in the closet. Or in this video today. Why didn’t she set up the tripod to film this video like she does for her other videos? She decided to hold the camera the entire time on the mirror which is odd.

In her regular videos when she does cleaning and sets up the camera she looks closer to 200lbs.

So i think this mirror is shady. She doesn’t match the same image when she doesn’t use it.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5337

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm confused because I've seen recent video and pictures of her and I thought she still looked quite large. But in pics posted here today she looks thinner? Is she claiming to be 199 lbs? I know people here say she's 5'6", but for some reason I'd swear she's 5'8"? Regardless, she has lost "some" weight which is a good thing and she has stuck to this longer than she does with most things.

I'm still skeptical that she can sustain this though and wonder if she will fall off the wagon when they move. I also wonder how much money Nicole is taking from her. Hasn't she been on with Nicole since the New Year? 3 full months in, and the weight loss seems minimal.

If we are sharing numbers, I'm 5'9" and bounce around between 170-175. I have some 10s, but I'm more comfortable in 12s. I look at her and can't fathom her fitting into a 10.

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Notorious vanity sizer. old navy days this is a size 12. I do not believe lemon wears a size 10.

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?...dp-page-content
    Attached Image
    IMG_4557

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I was just looking at various sizing charts. Lemon's sizes don't add up. I even found a stitch fix sizing chart for shirts and for someone weighing 200 lbs. the recommended size was XXL unless you were 5'10" or taller. Another chart showed that someone of her size should be in 16-18 pants.

I checked myself as well and it recommended large shirts (which is what I wear) and size 12-14 pants. I usually wear 12s. I'm not sure...I think I have some 10s but they might be stretchy/leggings? Anyway, Lemon is either lying or completely out of touch with reality.

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Looks like MM took time out of his busy work day to put together the lego flowers for Lem.

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 4/4/2024, 01:13) 
    Notorious vanity sizer. old navy days this is a size 12. I do not believe lemon wears a size 10.

Yeah, I saw something that said the average person wearing size 10 pants weighs 140 lbs, but the overall range was 125-155 lbs. I'll even give wiggle room on those numbers because different brands may have slightly different sizing. But we are supposed to believe Lemon wears a 10 even though she is nearly 50 lbs over the top end weight range???

10.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 3/4/2024, 21:01) 

And then when she loses 20 lbs is she going to get another whole wardrobe?

I’ve lost 20 pounds as well. I live in tshirts and leggings and I’m not sizing down in anything yet. I’ve seen a difference in my stomach size, but not enough for all brand new clothes.

I googled Studio Blue jeans to see about reviews for the fit and the other thing that comes up is StitchFix and resale sites.
    Seems like these are made just for stitch fix

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You guys. Come on. We know Lemon. She is not a very trustworthy source!

She dropped 20lbs and wants everyone to think she is slim Jim. Now don’t get me wrong. A loss is a loss. So anything is great. But i just can’t stand how she constantly fabricates things to make it look picture perfect. It’s so misleading!

I’m not counting the ridiculous reverse she is on right now as a weight loss journey because sis is consuming close to 3000 calories per day. That’s more than most people who aren’t dieting!!

So let’s go back to reality. She was on an 8 week restriction and she only lost 20lbs. That does not drop you from a 16-18 to a 10 in any universe.

I can’t stand how she misleads her loyal subscribers who support her and kiss her ass. She is only going to make them feel worse about themselves with her lies

And I’m still sticking with my magic mirror theory. She filmed a try on haul using the mirror for a reason. Just like she always takes her ridiculous selfies in that mirror.

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I have a similar mirror from Walmart to what she has. Yes it’s a nice slimming mirror. I didn’t realize it till I got it home

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You can see in the photo how tight those jeans are are you can see how her stomach is sticking out over the waist of Jean!

No lemon. You are not ready to fit into a size 10. The 12s look too tight to begin with!

Idk who she thinks she is fooling.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5341

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo These clothes do not fit her. Can you imagine trying to sit in those jeans? She looks like a guy, with the t-shirt she has on. Very different body in this picture compared to her OOTD pick from earlier. She is still photo shopping her pictures or using slimming filters. She is not a size 12.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 4/4/2024, 01:13) 

Old navy is not a vanity sizer at all. I wear a size 10 in mid rise jeans from American Eagle, Abercrombie, good American, maurices and universal thread but a size 12 is tight at old navy

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73342 views